Cheri Lyn Photography

Plainfield, IL View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Cheri Lyn Photography is a professional wedding photography studio in Plainfield, Illinois. Cheri Lyn has over 20 years of experience in the wedding photography field. Her expertise and attention to detail make her photos truly stand out from the crowd. Cheri is formally trained in studio portraiture but also incorporates elements of photojournalism into her wedding collections. Whether you’re planning an intimate gathering or a grand wedding celebration, Cheri Lyn Photography will help you remember every moment of your day in detail.

Cheri Lyn Photography offers a variety of packages for weddings of every size, style, and budget. Cheri will work with you one on one to determine your needs, priorities, and the best ways to fit photography into your day-of timeline. She will then craft a package tailored to your needs. Cheri will send hundreds of digital photos from the big day, with the option to order prints. Engagement sessions are also available.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1490

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Kalee M. Getting married on 10/22/2021

Excellent!

When my husband and I Iook through our wedding photos, the wedding day magic comes flooding through all over. She captures all of the intimate moments. Every smile, kiss, or tear. But she also captures all of the fun stuff. Like sweet dance moves, or your brother in law teaching you to smoke a cigar, for the cool cigar photos. Not only is the quality of your photos impeccable, cheri's personality is so fun and warming. It's so nice having someone who is kind, also give such good direction to everyone. I not only recommend, but I strongly encourage all brides to chose cheri lyn photography for your special day!
    Jenna Married on 11/23/2019

Cheri was amazing

Every single details was thought out. Cheri was amazing from looking at venue ahead of time to her amazing work throughout the day. I can not say better things about her!
    Meghan Married on 08/07/2015

Cheri was the best decision I made for my wedding day!

From my engagement photos to my wedding day Cheri was absolutely amazing. My mother was recently recovering from an illness, and Cheri volunteered to come photograph us wedding dress shopping for the first time (just one example of how amazing she is). She was professional, friendly and incredibly invested in making sure everything was perfect. 4 years later I look at our wedding day photos and my heart still skips a beat. Cheri is amazing and I can’t recommend her enough!

Real Weddings

Deals

Cheri Lyn Photography 1
Exclusive

Plainfield, IL, 60586
Location of (Cheri Lyn Photography)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding