Charming Grace Events

Bayview Hills, Deale, MD 20732 Map · Phone number
Package Price $5,500
Availability Check your date

About Charming Grace Events

Charming Grace Events is an award-winning wedding planning company serving Maryland and beyond! It is their goal to help couples by alleviating the stress of wedding planning in order to fully enjoy the entire wedding experience! They specialize in designing romantic and timeless weddings with southern charm that truly reflects the couple as a whole. While they only offer services for a limited number of weddings, they strive to go above and beyond in order to give their clients the personal attention they deserve!

Charming Grace Events understands that your wedding should be a natural extension of you. They love getting to know their clients, their styles and what makes them unique. Their services include:

• Full-service planning

Charming Grace Events 2
Charming Grace Events 3

Mary · Married on 02/08/2019

Second Wedding

Brandi was worth every penny. Her attention to detail was unprecedented. She coordinated ALL vendors. She transformed a church hall into an elegant ballroom. She was professional, personable, talented , and creative. Would recommend Charming Grace Events over and over again.

Sent on 03/01/2019
    Charming Grace Events 4
    Charming Grace Events 5
    Charming Grace Events 6
  • Sarah

Sarah Hoy · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly Recommend

I had a great experience with, Brandi. I was someone who was completely unfamiliar with weddings and she eased my stress so much. The weeks leading up the the big day were very stressful and she was there to answer all of my questions and communicate to all vendors to make sure everyone was all on the same page. that was huge for me! The day of the wedding went very smooth, all decor was set up beautifully and the entire wedding went according to timeline from the minute she arrived, until the night was over. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Chuck · Married on 09/29/2018

One of the best decisions we made!

We worked with Brandi as our day-of coordinator for our wedding this October. I was feeling a little overwhelmed with the final details, and wanted our wedding party and families to be able to really enjoy the wedding day rather than be worried about coordinating with vendors and managing the timeline of the day. Brandi was like our wedding fairy godmother! From my first conversation with Brandi I felt a sense of confidence in her that really put me at ease. She had worked with a lot of our vendors and our venue previously, which also made me very certain that she would be able to coordinate between them effectively.

My husband and I weren’t ‘wedding people’ in the sense that neither of us had a grand vision in mind for what we wanted. We had also done a lot of the planning and vendor selection by the time we started working with Brandi, and she had this amazing ability to sense when we had decision fatigue, or to be blunt, just straight up didn’t care about a detail (hello napkin fold) and was great about asking, “do you trust me to make a decision?”. The answer was always “yes!” and everything that Brandi, and her assistant Annie, handled day-of came out beautifully.

Over the last several weeks leading up to our wedding Brandi was a lifesaver. She answered all of our panicked questions, helped us feel organized, and reassured us that our only jobs day-of were to say “I do” and enjoy the day. It was an enormous relief to me to know that Brandi was on top of everything (and everyone) day-of. If she needed me or my husband for anything she grabbed us, but otherwise let us enjoy the day, each other, and our guests.

Brandi is really wonderful, and I’m honestly a little sad to be done working with her. She is part planner, part designer, and part cheerleader – I could use Brandi in my everyday life! My only regret is that we didn’t work with Brandi earlier on in the planning process.

Sent on 05/04/2019

• What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Historic London Town and Gardens
    Historic London Town and Gardens Historic Weddings

Brandi is amazing. Not only is she organized, knowledgeable, and has a good eye for detail and design, but she's one of the sweetest people you will work with. Calm and collected during any situation, you won't go wrong with hiring her.

• Party Plus Tents + Events
    Party Plus Tents + Events Wedding Rentals

What can we say about Brandi and Charming Grace Events? Charming, Southern Belle, Heart of Gold, Eye for Amazingness! We love you and your team Brandi!

• Beth Graeme Photography
    Beth Graeme Photography Wedding Photographers

Brandi is my go-to Wedding Planner extraordinaire for all the brides that ask (or don't even ask) for a planner recommendation. She is confident yet modest. She really has a ton of experience and a winning personality that helps you to relax and let you know she has your day, your vision, your peace of mind at heart with every detail. I really enjoyed working with her as a photographer. I try to keep to the timeline, and she knows that photography matters in a wedding and makes sure that you get the time to do what your client asked of you. I look forward to the opportunity to work with her again.

• Bayview Hills Deale, Maryland, 20732 See on map