1250 Birch Hill Dr, Kernersville, NC 27284 Map · Phone number

Cakes By Manfred 5
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Pulliam Smith · Married on 02/23/2019

Delicious Artistry!

Manfred made the cake for my wedding in February and it was beautiful, delicious, and such a great value! When we went to taste his cakes, the thing that stood out was how light his buttercream was and how fresh/moist the cake was. Chef Manfred made a 4 tier naked cake for our wedding. Two tiers were yellow cake with raspberry filling and the other two tiers were strawberry cake with cream cheese filling. I would highly recommend working with Chef Manfred for your special event!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Cakes By Manfred 6

Rebecca · Married on 07/28/2018

We were in awe of Manfred's cake when we first saw the cake at our wedding reception. The bow on top of the cake, and piping around the cake, were beautiful. The cake was extremely delicious, and our guests could not stop commenting on how good the cake was! We are grateful that we chose Manfred to create our wedding cake!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Kristen · Married on 05/12/2018

Oh my gosh! Our cake was SO beautiful and SO delicious and honestly, after having a tasting with Manfred, we didn't need to try anyone else! His cakes are light and airy and the frosting is sweet and delicious without being overpowering. He perfectly executed my vision for my wedding cake and did everything from decorating the cake, putting the topper on, setting it on our custom cake stand, and even inserting our cake pulls for the bridesmaids! Thank you, Manfred, for the wonderful cake! I only wish I wasn't so busy on my wedding day so I could've eaten more!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Cakes By Manfred 7

Award

• The Gardens at Gray Gables
    The Gardens at Gray Gables Mansion Weddings

Makes some of the most beautiful cakes I have ever seen!

• Tina Marsh Photography
    Tina Marsh Photography Wedding Photographers

As wedding photographers, we photograph and eat a lot of cake, and hands down.....Cakes by Manfred are the best!!!!! They are stunning, and taste AMAZING!!!!!!

• 1250 Birch Hill Dr Kernersville, 27284 See on map