240 Center St., Laguna Beach, CA 92651 Map · Phone number

About Brie Does Makeup

Brie is an Orange County, California based bridal makeup artist, living in Laguna Beach.

All 5 STAR bridal reviews on Yelp - "Brie Does Makeup" Laguna Beach

She provides a wide range of hair and makeup services, including brow shaping, tattoo cover-ups, airbrushing, braiding and hairpiece placement, to name a few.

email: Brie@briedoesmakeup.com with your wedding date to check availability.

For more information, got to www.briedoesmakeup.com. See the Price Page for the full list of servies and bridal packages (note the new 2014 "unlimited package").

christopherson wedding 179
attachment
601014102006718129903081541022983

4 Reviews for Brie Does Makeup

Jennifer · Married on 08/02/2014

Brie was amazing--I absolutely loved her!! I am so thankful that I found her and that she was available on my wedding day. She was professional and I appreciated her punctuality and great communication about appointments & reminders. I had a hair & makeup trial and Brie nailed the look I was going for right away. I recommend that every bride spend the extra time and money on a trial--it definitely helps reduce a lot of stress on your wedding day. I had no worries at all on my big day. I knew Brie would make me look & feel gorgeous! I loved her personality, attitude & style. I instantly felt at ease with her. I can't thank her enough!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Burnedette · Married on 04/06/2013

I couldn’t be ANY more pleased with my decision to hire Brie for our destination wedding in Laguna Beach! Living in Nevada, I found “Brie Does Makeup” on www.WeddingWire.com and was instantly impressed by the way she set herself apart from the many other makeup artists listed. My research consisted of viewing the listed vendors’ websites, photo portfolios & client reviews… Brie made the top of my list in all aspects. I was further impressed by her professionalism & responsiveness in handling my MANY questions along the way. The fact that she is talented in both Makeup AND Hair was also a plus!

She is a PRO and a true artist, enhancing the beautiful features of my mom and two bridesmaids with Airbrush foundation, quality makeup and beautiful hair! We had an outdoor ocean-view wedding, and my makeup stayed flawless in pictures and throughout the night. It was a pleasure having Brie involved in our Big Day- she is beautiful, fun & creative, and her work exceeded my expectations. And what a surprise to also receive a thoughtful “Thank You” card from her, upon returning from our Honeymoon. TOP NOTCH!!!

Sent on 05/11/2013

AH-MA-ZINNNGGGG!! this girl knows what she is doing. I got airbrush make up and it looked absolutely fantastic. I did not want it to come off ever. My mom, mother in law and my bridesmaids also got there make up done. All of us were in awe of how great she is. She used to be an artist and she has now found her nitch in make up and i am so happy she did. I will go back time and time again to get my make up done for any event. She is also such a sweet and funny person she will keep you entertained while in her make up chair.

Sent on 02/25/2013