11521 West Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23233 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Bridal Elegance

We know that you have a choice when it comes to finding your dream dress, we hope that you give us the honor of having you as one of our Bridal Elegance Brides. With our hand selected collection of designer wedding gowns, we have a gown that fits your unique combination of fashion sense whether it be sassy and sweet, romantic and vintage, or princess and glamour. Located in Richmond, VA, you will find the dress of your dreams in a relaxed environment. Experienced bridal consultants will guide you in selecting a gown that speaks to you. We offer a variety of price ranges to accommodate the savvy to the chic shopper and a wide range of sizes up to 32.

Appointments book quickly and we invite you to call and make yours today with a member of our professional and qualified staff; walk-ins are always welcome and we invite you, your family and friends to visit us at any time during operating hours. We are dedicated to providing you with our unparalleled, comprehensive and personalized service from the moment you enter our boutique and for every moment thereafter. Let us encourage you to find your dream dress at Bridal Elegance!

Follow Bridal Elegance on

110 Reviews for Bridal Elegance

1 User photo

Bridal Elegance 1

Kayla Carlton · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Amazing selection with amazing staff!

Bridal Elegance not only has a beautiful selection but the staff is so helpful and caring! I instantly felt like they had my best interest in mind and were genuinely excited to help me find a bridal gown (and bridesmaids dresses for my girls) that fit my vision and would make everyone feel beautiful! We specifically worked with Wendy who was AMAZING and was extremely willing to answer questions and help us find what we were looking for. I would definitely recommend them for help on your special day!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Kayla · Married on 08/04/2018

I found my bridesmaid dresses at this bouquet for my wedding! Everyone was very friendly and helpful and they have an excellent selection of dresses! Bridesmaids only had to pay half when ordering and the other half when the dresses came in. Hey have the option to ship dresses for those out of town and also did alterations in their boutique for my matron of honor.

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Bridal Elegance 2

Bridal Elegance's reply:

Kayla, thank you so much for your 5 star rating. There is no greater compliment than a positive review! We are honored that you picked us to be part of your special day! Congratulations on your Wedding and we can't wait to see pictures -Cassandra and The Bridal Elegance Team
  • Mrs.Henderson2b

Sharon · Married on 06/16/2018

When I say I had THE best experience with Bridal Elegance I mean it! They are the most professional and courteous people. My Consultant Amanda was knowledgeable and oh so nice and wasn’t pushy. Mary, the owner, was an absolute doll! I bought my dress off the rack and ordered my bridesmaids dresses through them as well. A wonderful experience! I am highly recommending them. They will take good care of you!!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Bridal Elegance's reply:

Sharon, thank you so much for your 5 star rating. There is no greater compliment than a positive review! We are honored that you picked us to be part of your special day! The new owner, Kristi Williams will continue to provide the same great experience to every bride at Bridal Elegance. Congratulations on your Wedding and we can't wait to see pictures

Bridal Elegance FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

Real Weddings

• Lou Stevens
    Lou Stevens Wedding Hair & Makeup

We love working with Bridal Elegance and their brides!!! Consistently great service and selection at an unbeatable price!!!

• 11521 West Broad Street Richmond, 23233 See on map