Bloomfield Events

Petaluma, California View map
$3,500 Package Price

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious

• Brad
    Brad W. Married on 03/06/2020

Amazing Service

Having Jen by our side through the entire planning process made it so much more enjoyable on our actual wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone.
  • Ashley
    Ashley P. Married on 11/02/2019

Jen is the best!

Jen Terwilliger at Bloomfield events is absolutely the best. I don't know how we would have planned our wedding without her.

Jen has been running events for a long time - first on the corporate side before planning weddings. My husband and I work full time and we wanted a planner who would provide us honest guidance on all the things and help us stay within budget, in additon to day-of-coordination.

If you're looking for a planner, we definitely recommend Jen. And if you're getting married at Rosewood, we recommend hiring her for more than day-of coordination like we did. I can't remember how much her basic coordination was, but we chose her second to highest tier - which includes day-of coordination, guidance on vendors (and doing all the leg work once you choose your vendor), accompanying you to select rentals and so much more. She knows all the great vendors, some of which will prioritize working with her, and she can also guide you on those she may not know well.

From helping us choose the best vendors in the business to consulting us on necessary (and not so necessary) details based on our budget, to having her son pick up our Welcome sign that was delivered late to our house all the way in Oakland, to running over to safety pin my dress right before my (swing-style) first dance with my Dad - Jen was there for us every step of the way. So much so that we now consider a friend. :)
  • Z
    Zoe N. Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing support, from planning to the big day

Jen is a great wedding planner--amazingly flexible and thoughtful as she helped me shape my wedding day. She knows so much about the Petaluma region and really respects your taste and budget. Jen made great recommendations and works with you to prioritize exactly what is most important on your big day--helping to keep the production as stress-free as possible. Recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

114 photos · 10/05/2019

Pricing

Bloomfield Events Price Rates

Aimee Lomeli Designs Aimee Lomeli Designs Wedding Florists

Organic gardens, rustic sheds and barns, amazing meadow and rolling vistas. If you are looking for the venue with a "wow" factor look no more. Bloomfield Farms has the backdrop that will make your event look spectacular. I can't wait for the opportunity to work here again. Hopefully my diverse floral creations will adorn Bloomfield's magnificent canvas again soon! They have my endorsement for sure!

Ceremonies Celebrating LOVE! by Rev Dr Joe Ceremonies Celebrating LOVE! by Rev Dr Joe Wedding Officiants

I love officiating weddings at your grand Barn venue! I especially like the stunning vast views available to brides/couples for their Wedding Ceremony. Jen and the crew (The wedding planners/facilitators) here at the beautiful Bloomfield Farms are consistent in their pursuit of achieving the Wedding Day goals they establish with and for you, their clients. In short, they are reliable and completely committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction. You won't be disappointed! Be sure to mention that "RevDrJoe".com referred you!

351 Hicks Valley Road Petaluma, California, 94952
Location of (Bloomfield Events)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding