Santa Rosa, Santa Rosa, CA 95409 Map · Phone number
Package Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Bertoli Bridal and Design

Bertoli Bridal and Design is a planning business in Santa Rosa, California. They are a full-service wedding planning and event design business under the direction of Leah Bertoli. They serve wine country areas including Sonoma, Napa, Marin, and surrounding areas. Leah brings your wedding vision to life while you relax and enjoy a stress-free experience.

Bertoli Bridal and Design offers full-service planning, partial planning and day-of coordination. They also offer event design, floral design, and rental items. Leah and her team can take care of all your needs from beginning to end. They help you choose a venue and vendor, coordinate all the details, manage guest lists, transportation, accommodations and much more. They have a full-service floral business that can create beautiful arrangements that coordinate with your design, which they help you form. Their rental items include lounge furniture, chair, chandeliers, tables, lanterns, dinnerware, candle holders, draping and more. They are a one-stop shop for all your wedding needs.

Follow Bertoli Bridal and Design on

Bertoli Bridal and Design 7
  • Darren

Darren Doutt · Married on 08/03/2019

A stellar Event Professional

Leah Bertolli was creative, collaborative and kind in assisting us in creation of our wedding event. Her thorough knowledge of the venue, alongside our rental company, florist, and event planner helped us find all of the exact design elements that we needed to make our wedding and reception simply stunning. Leah was easy going and a pleasure to work with. Bravo Bertoli Bridal.

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Bertoli Bridal and Design 8
  • Megan

Megan Smith · Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely Beautiful

We cannot thank Leah and her team for exceeding our expectations and making our wedding absolute perfection back in October. When walking into Tyge Williams the day of our wedding, we were completely blown away. The long garland for our head table, each centerpiece, our bouquets & boutonnieres, and our ceremony flowers were just breathtaking. I had simply provided Leah with colors and a few sample photos, but what was presented day-of was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Not only the flowers, but the chandeliers and lounge furniture we rented from Leah were PERFECT. The entire process from start to finish almost seemed too easy! It was truly stunning and we would not have changed one thing (only wish we could re-live it!). Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Bertoli Bridal and Design 9
    Bertoli Bridal and Design 10
    Bertoli Bridal and Design 11
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 10/12/2018

A wedding dream come true

We hired Leah when our venue informed us we needed a day of coordinator, and she came highly recommended by our venue (vintners inn). Shortly after we set up a consult with her to meet and discuss ideas. I soon learned she was more than just a day of coordinator, she offers full planning, floral, and rentals! Leah listened to our wants/needs and helped us get going in the right direction. Leading up to the wedding Leah's communication was great anytime I needed advice she was there. Also she helped me find my voice a few times when I just couldn't bring myself to tell a vendor I didn't like something. When it came to the wedding I couldn't of asked for someone better by our side. I rented several items from Leah draping, chandeliers, chair covers, bows, table runners, candles, and table numbers all of these items are stunning and set up flawlessly. We didn't have a wedding party which made me nervous for the big day and at one point I was so nervous right before putting on my dress I was crying but she quickly helped me calm my nerves. To make a long story short if your thinking of hiring Leah do it she's a wedding dream come true! She was so much more than a day of coordinator to us on our wedding day she was a friend helping ease nerves, hold the dress for bathroom breaks, bustling the dress, lightening the mood to crack a smile, having every detail in place,supporting our ideas, making sure we savored every moment, and so much more! I don't think I could possibly say thank you enough times to show how much I appreciated, and enjoyed her being apart of our wedding.

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Bertoli Bridal and Design 12

Bertoli Bridal and Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Perfect Day Events
    Perfect Day Events Wedding DJs

I would like to recommend Leah Bertoli and Bertoli Bridal and Design It is a real privilege to be able to work with them and their staff. With Leah on your wedding team, you can rest assured everything will be perfect for you and your family and guests. From flowers and invitations to day of coordination, they do it right. Kind Regards Noel Plumb * Wedding ceremony and Reception music * Photo Booth Rentals WWW.PERFECTDAYEVENTS.COM Noel Plumb (707) 292-2169 PO Box 4927, Santa Rosa CA, 95402

• Destination Wishes
    Destination Wishes Travel Agents

Leah at Bertoli Bridal is exceptional to work with, perfectionist, professional!!!!!

• JS Makeup Artistry