Bellafaccia

188 East 17th St. Ste.102 Mirabella Salon, Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Map · Phone number

About Bellafaccia

I have been in the beauty industry for 18 years. I hold a Calif. state license in Manicuring also a certification in Reflexology.
I am a permanent make up artist and have been actively working in this arena for the past 7 years. I hold a CPCP certification through the SPCP orgainzation for permanent make up.
I am also a 3-D Eyelash Extension certified technition. My application is the lash by lash technique . I use 3-D lashes and adhesives. These are a perfect look for the Bride and all her attendants, as well as Mother of the Bride. Anyone who wants georgeous lashes 24/7 is a candidate for eyelash extensions.

DSC00431

Bellafaccia FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Manicure / Pedicure

• Spa for the Soul and Salon Pure
    Spa for the Soul and Salon Pure Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have personally used Diane's services since 2002. I have seen her permanent make-up on my clients and all I can say is WOW! She is a perfectionist, extremely talented and dedicated to her work. If you want beautiful lashes, lips or eyes, Diane is who you want.

• 188 East 17th St. Ste.102, Mirabella Salon Costa Mesa, 92627 See on map