9524 179TH ST, Tinley Park, IL 60477 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Bella Sposa bridal boutique

We are a relaxed intimate bridal boutique offering excellent customer service; specializing in unique and elegant gowns. Our dedicated consultants will help you create a wedding day look that is uniquely yours, through customization options, stunning accessories and modern bridal party attire. From gown selection, design and accessories, your experience should be one of a kind.

Call us at (708) 532-2100 to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced Bridal Consultants today. We look forward to working with you!

Follow Bella Sposa bridal boutique on

56 Reviews for Bella Sposa bridal boutique

Sara · Married on 06/22/2019

Great experience

Had a great experience. My consultant really got a sense for my style and helped guide me to the perfect dress without me getting too overwhelmed. It is a little pricey and they don’t have dresses for less than $1000. But it is a boutique so you should expect that. But overall a good experience. I did not have my dress altered here though

Sent on 07/17/2019

JoEllyn · Married on 11/03/2018

Bella Sposa is amazing! I first went here to shop for a bridesmaid dress for my brother's wedding. I loved seeing my sister-in-law in her dress and everyone in the store was accomodating and so friendly.

So... I decided to make my first dress appointment at Bella Sposa. My mom ended up making an appointment at a different bridal shop and I tried on dresses there first; HOWEVER, Meghan and the gals at Bella Sposa had EXACTLY what I was missing from the other store. Meghan was ATTENTIVE, she LISTENED to what I wanted, and she gave me SO MANY OPTIONS! I loved everything she brought me, but the one I ended up ordering was the one I said "OH LORD" to in the dressing room! :) Tears were shed by my mom and me! AND I SAID YES! Unique, whimsy, vintage, and sexy! POW POW POW! This dress hits all the right notes. Purchased my gorgeous veil there as well. THANK YOU MEGHAN! THANK YOU BELLA SPOSA! I can't wait for the next few months....

Sent on 11/23/2017

Kelley · Married on 06/09/2018

I love Bella Sposa! They were my third bridal appointment and I told them exactly what I wanted my dress to be like and they gave me that and more! I was the first appointment of the day and it was nice to get that one on one attention. Also, Bella Sposa is a smaller bridal boutique and they made me feel at home. I bought my dress in June of 2017 and it came in in 4 months. I definitely recommend them!!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bella Sposa bridal boutique 1
    Thank you for visiting us on Wedding Wire
    recieve 10% off any regular priced bridal gown 10% off 6 or more bridesmaids dresses 15% off any mob gown

• 9524 179TH ST Tinley Park, 60477 See on map