9524 179TH ST, Tinley Park, IL 60477 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Bella Sposa bridal boutique

We are a relaxed intimate bridal boutique offering excellent customer service; specializing in unique and elegant gowns. Our dedicated consultants will help you create a wedding day look that is uniquely yours, through customization options, stunning accessories and modern bridal party attire. From gown selection, design and accessories, your experience should be one of a kind.

Call us at (708) 532-2100 to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced Bridal Consultants today. We look forward to working with you!

Follow Bella Sposa bridal boutique on

Bella Sposa bridal boutique 2
Bella Sposa bridal boutique 3
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 09/14/2019

WOW! I Said YES to the dress! :)

WOW! This is the first place I tried on dresses and the last place I tried on the "the one"
    The ladies here had excellent customer service skills. Since it was my first time trying on any wedding dresses -- they made sure I tried on of every type of dress style. This helped me and the ladies assisting me to find out what I loved, or what I absolutely hated. Finally after a LONG night of trying on dresses...I said yes to the dress. Loved it! It was light, easy to dance in, easy to walk in and the fancy sparkle tulle was absolutely beautiful when the sun would hit it in the daylight! Thanks so much for assisting me with picking out this fabulous one-of-a-kind wedding dress! Photos by: Lauren Ashley Studios.
    Thanks again,
    Lori - Married Sept 14, 2019.

Bella Sposa bridal boutique 4
    Bella Sposa bridal boutique 5
    Bella Sposa bridal boutique 6
    Sent on 09/19/2019

Sara · Married on 06/22/2019

Great experience

Had a great experience. My consultant really got a sense for my style and helped guide me to the perfect dress without me getting too overwhelmed. It is a little pricey and they don’t have dresses for less than $1000. But it is a boutique so you should expect that. But overall a good experience. I did not have my dress altered here though

Sent on 07/17/2019

JoEllyn · Married on 11/03/2018

Bella Sposa is amazing! I first went here to shop for a bridesmaid dress for my brother's wedding. I loved seeing my sister-in-law in her dress and everyone in the store was accomodating and so friendly.

So... I decided to make my first dress appointment at Bella Sposa. My mom ended up making an appointment at a different bridal shop and I tried on dresses there first; HOWEVER, Meghan and the gals at Bella Sposa had EXACTLY what I was missing from the other store. Meghan was ATTENTIVE, she LISTENED to what I wanted, and she gave me SO MANY OPTIONS! I loved everything she brought me, but the one I ended up ordering was the one I said "OH LORD" to in the dressing room! :) Tears were shed by my mom and me! AND I SAID YES! Unique, whimsy, vintage, and sexy! POW POW POW! This dress hits all the right notes. Purchased my gorgeous veil there as well. THANK YOU MEGHAN! THANK YOU BELLA SPOSA! I can't wait for the next few months....

Sent on 11/23/2017

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bella Sposa bridal boutique 1
    Thank you for visiting us on Wedding Wire
    recieve 10% off any regular priced bridal gown 10% off 6 or more bridesmaids dresses 15% off any mob gown

• 9524 179TH ST Tinley Park, 60477 See on map