San Mateo, CA 94404 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Avenue Lesage

My approach is to tackle each wedding as a completely unique event. Weddings are about emotion, personalities and fun. The colors, design, decor and even the music are a reflection of the couple and should be an expression of who you both are.

Elegant, hip, themed, outrageous or subdued – whatever your vision, I can help you pull it off. My role is to articulate the wedding, help you prioritize based in what is important to you, and to create the experience that you want for yourself and for your guests.

I work on a project-basis. That gives me the flexibility to completely customize a set of services for your big day. I can take charge of the entire process, or only work on certain aspects of your wedding. The depth of my involvement is entire up to you.

I am based in the San Francisco Bay Area and also service destination weddings to France.

I'd be delighted to meet you and chat about your wedding day. Contact me and let's get to know each other!

• A Day Like No Other
pdw689
723044417a9d55b6 1372275469689 pdw018

1 Reviews for Avenue Lesage

Pascale · Married on 04/26/2013

From the venue to the flowers, from the ceremony to the food and the music, our wedding was perfect, what else to say?
    Celine created a lovely and stress free experience for us, and for each of our 100 guests, which was a challenge to start with since it was a multicultural wedding with people from 4 to 75 years old.
    Several guests told me they wanted to get married all over again just to feel that kind of magic one more time.
    Celine handled everything , (even the weather !) with perfect grace and professionalism.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Avenue Lesage FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly

• Images by Misti Layne Wedding Photographers

Celine was so wonderful to work with for an amazing wedding held on Stinson Beach. It always makes me happy and my job easier when a planner is in charge. She was so good with the people, the couple and the vendors. It was so detail oriented and beautifully done. I'd work with her again any day!

• San Mateo, 94404 See on map
    6502419972 (Phone number)
    Location of (Avenue Lesage)