Lake Stevens, WA 98258 Map · Phone number

About As You Wish - Wedding Coordinating

As You Wish specializes in day-of wedding coordinating in the greater Puget Sound Area.

The host of a party is generally so preoccupied with prepping, problem solving, and coordinating their event that they don't get much time to actually enjoy the lovely party they worked so hard to plan. This is were I come to the rescue! I organize, orchestrate, direct, and produce the whole wedding day so the bride and her family can ENJOY their special day!

Day-of coordinating package includes:

• Unlimited pre-wedding communication with the bride and all wedding vendors
  • Access to my preferred vendor list as well as tips and tricks to save money and stay on budget
  • A planning meeting with the bride and groom as well as a walk-through of venue
  • Review of all wedding plans to help prevent potential setbacks and ensure efficiency of the day
  • Thorough preparation of all necessary timelines (full day, ceremony, bridal party, vendors, etc.)
  • Confirmation of all vendor arrival times and contract coverage
  • A wedding expert on site from start to finish on your wedding day
  • Supervise decorating and assist with light decoration set up and tear down
  • Send bridal party down the aisle in the correct order and at the correct time
  • Distribute final payments and gratuities to vendors
  • Assure all events and special moments happen when and how they have been planned
  • See to it that the bride and groom’s wishes are met and that the day goes according to plan
  • Attend and facilitate rehearsal (depending on location)

In addition to these services, I have an insider knowledge of the wedding industry and am a great resource for tips, money saving tricks, and recommendations of truly talented local vendors.

Follow As You Wish - Wedding Coordinating on

b
photo

2 Reviews for As You Wish - Wedding Coordinating

Christen · Married on 06/20/2015

Lori is an exceptional wedding coordinator and an absolute joy to work with! Hiring her for day-of coordination was easily the best decision we made in the wedding planning process. Her services extended far beyond the day of the wedding, and in every contact with her it was clear that she was genuinely concerned with helping us create our ideal wedding day and to ensure that stress/last minute crises were channeled to her so that we could thoroughly enjoy the day. It was also quite obvious that she knows what she's doing! Lori was able to use her expertise to answer any and all of our questions, and to offer suggestions to help with the organization and flow of the day. Her attention to detail, organization, and diligence were far beyond our expectations - she planned and managed many details leading up to the day and the entire wedding day timeline, making sure to keep us on track and respond to last minutes changes.

My wedding day was absolutely amazing, and both myself and my husband were able to truly celebrate the day with our friends and family due to Lori!! The reception included several specific requests and details. On top of this already difficult task, we ran into several unexpected stipulations and barriers while working with our venue. Lori truly went above and beyond to make sure everything in the day ran perfectly and that none of the stress trickled down to me or my groom. She managed these unexpected challenges with such grace and patience!

Beyond Lori being extraordinary at what she does, she is a delight to be around! You will be spending many hours with your coordinator in the days leading up to and on the day of your wedding - Lori’s warm, caring, and humorous personality made that time very ideal. Many of our guest and the people in our wedding party commented on how pleasant and helpful Lori was to them on
    our wedding day. We could not have imagined anyone else helping us to create and celebrate such a spectacular day!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2012

First and foremost, booking Lori as my wedding coordinator was by far one of the
    BEST decisions I made throughout my entire wedding planning process. From the
    very beginning, she was organized, outgoing, creative, timely and professional. When
    we had our first meeting, I was completely overwhelmed with my remaining wedding
    planning tasks. We sat for two hours and she helped me prioritize the things I needed to
    tackle first. She made a point of asking me about how envisioned my wedding day and
    what aspects were most important. I left our meeting feeling completely relieved and
    refocused! As promised, by the end of that day she had created a to-do list for me based
    off of the things we had discussed. She made it a priority to check in with me often and
    was available for when I had questions. Lori was incredibly professional with all of my
    vendors and made sure to build a relationship with each of them prior to my wedding
    day. She kept the lines of communication open at all times, and I was so grateful to have
    her expert advice about seating, day of timeline etc.

In more ways than I can count, Lori went above and beyond her duties as a wedding
    coordinator. The night of our rehearsal, our officiant was running late and ended up
    missing the whole rehearsal. Before I even had the chance to freak out, Lori took
    control of the rehearsal and completely saved the day! When the wedding day came, she
    pretty much read my mind the entire day. She tended to my every need and made sure
    the behind the scenes set up was going as planned. She even set up many of my table
    arrangements when we had our helpers bail at the last minute. Lori made sure everyone
    was on schedule and knew where to be and when. I didn’t have to worry about
    countless things because she had already taken care of them and was able to truly enjoy
    the day with my family and friends. My wedding day was seamless, and I have Lori to thank for that.

Sent on 04/26/2013

As You Wish - Wedding Coordinating FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 882.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1