Newport News, VA 23602 Map · Phone number

About Amber Eve Wedding And Events

Passion, style and creativity is our main goal for all of our events. Thinking outside the box is what makes this company so unique. We want to transform a clients dream into a live production, all the while thinking of the clients budget, style and personality.We are commited to our clients needs and can ensure satisfaction every time. Let us be your guide through the planning and committment so that you can save time, money and energy.

wedds
wedds

3 Reviews for Amber Eve Wedding And Events

Nicole · Married on 07/17/2008

I had a wonderful time at my wedding thanks to the consultant Danielle and her staff. I was going to the justice of peace to get married when my parents convinced me to have a wedding. I had very limited funds to have an elaborate wedding with house and carriage and cinderella dress, but Amber Eve made my wedding day the best of all. They planned my wedding in 1 week and I was able to have my wedding on the date i chose to elope. I appreciate everything that Danielle and her team has done for me and I couldnt be happier.

Sent on 12/04/2009
  • mandmglass

Mike · Married on 03/06/2010

We got our wedding day schedule from this vendor. We had to tweak a few of the times on it, but that was no fault of hers, just our crazy wedding day requirements. Her material was professional and aesthetically pretty, as well as easy to modify should minor details present themselves.

Sent on 03/13/2010

Donna · Married on 03/11/2006

3.0
      3.0

Daniel is genuinely a great person to work with. Her responsiveness to issues was pretty much on point and she guarantees her work of service by providing a vision not only for her clients but also for herself. I respect her as she is embarking on creating "Amber Eve Wedding and Events" a remarkable company. I would definitely hire her again for one of my event.

Donna Jarrett

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 801.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Amber Eve Wedding And Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Newport News, 23602 See on map