1976 Harris Ave #1, San Jose, CA 95124 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Allure Consulting

We are wedding professionals. But let's be clear here; this is all about YOU. And our job is to craft and execute a day that is as chic, elegant, funky or traditional as you want it to be. We specialize in luxury Month-of Coordination. We believe weddings are a heightened experience for our clients and their guests. Our passion is customizing elevated events for our clients. Our work is in the details and our expertise is in the minute-by-minute coordination of YOUR day. Think of us as a modern twist on your fairy godmother.

Follow Allure Consulting on

Wedding cake

• Videos 2

6 Reviews for Allure Consulting

sharon · Married on 04/25/2014

Christy was absolutely amazing to work with. We used the month-of coordination package and it’s the best decision we made. Christy was my go-to person in all things wedding-related and I really trusted her advice and opinions, including vendor recommendations. We even had so many family and friends comment on how awesome Christy was in making sure everything ran smoothly. Thanks to Christy, my husband and I didn’t have to worry about one thing on the wedding day because I knew Christy had everything organized and handled. We had so much fun on our wedding day and were really able to enjoy every moment.

I recommend Christy to ANY future brides!

Katarina · Married on 11/03/2012

Christy is a perfectionist and she made our wedding flawless with personal touch details and exquisite. Christy is very easy to work with; she responds always on time and makes sure everything is perfect. Our wedding was everything we wanted and more. Christy is amazing! :)

Sheena · Married on 07/14/2012

Christy is very straight forward, organized and a great multi-tasker, as in everything you want from a coordinator/consultant. She listens to all your wonderful ideas and makes sure they will be executed well. If some things won't seem to work out right, she will find a way. =)

We got her month-of package which was EXACTLY what we want & needed, plus it fits our budget. She even started helping us almost 2 months before the big day (another PLUS!). How did we ever get this lucky?! I don't think you'll ever find someone as good as her.

Our Chinese-Italian inspired vintage themed wedding was a big hit to our families and friends. It was at the SF's Fort Mason, The General's Residence and catered by 15 Romolo. Everyone still talks about it and say it is the best wedding they've ever been by far. Memorable. Flawless. No dull moments. Christy was amazing. Hubby and I really enjoyed from every minute of our day. We went to bed tired but very happy and woke up with all smiles. =)

It's exactly a month now that I am married to my longtime love.
    Every time I think about our wedding, it makes me smile and want to do it again and again and... again. =)
    Our BIG thanks to Christy and to our reliable vendors! May you continue to make every bride and groom happy & contented on their special day. Cheers!

Allure Consulting FAQ

• Kaella Lynn Events
    Kaella Lynn Events Wedding Planners

Christy is a superb planner. And an expert at taking care of last minute details, she can swoop in an the 11th hour and make sure everything runs smoothly on your wedding day. I highly recommend Allure Consulting!

• Flower Divas, Inc.
    Flower Divas, Inc. Wedding Florists

Christy is so great to work with, super easy and super in control. I have been referring her like crazy, she is exactly what my bride's NEED, whether they know it or not!

• Images by Misti Layne
    Images by Misti Layne Wedding Photographers

Christy is an amazing planner. She's knows the business well, is seriously great under pressure and knows how to get the job done. She understands her clients and knows the best vendors to connect them to which is going to make the wedding run smoothly every time. She's passionate about what she does and it shows!

• 1976 Harris Ave, #1 San Jose, 95124 See on map