All Buttoned Up Events

All Buttoned Up Events 4
All Buttoned Up Events 5

Beth Clark · Married on 07/06/2019

Best decision ever!

If you’re wondering if you should hire a wedding planner, the answer is “Yes.” If you’re wondering if you should hire Kelly and her All Buttoned Up staff, the answer is, “Yes. For sure. 100%. Do it now!”

Wedding planning can be overwhelming because there are endless options. Kelly was able to look at my Pinterest board and bring us a few options that worked within our budget. She helped us navigate selecting vendors, making decisions, and determining what would make an impact, and what would be a waste of money. From the beginning, Kelly made us feel like ours was the only wedding she was working on.

Throughout the process, she was professional, organized, available, cheerful, and kept things moving. Best of all, on the day of our wedding, we didn’t have to worry about one single detail because we knew Kelly had it covered. And better yet, our parents, siblings, and friends were able to have a great time because they weren’t given any responsibilities.

I don’t want to imagine what the process would’ve been like without Kelly and her team. Kelly, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for making our wedding day so special.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Shannon · Married on 09/29/2018

I have had the pleasure of working with Kelly, on multiple business and personal events, for the past six years. Her ability to create not only an event but also a full experience for any guest, is uncanny. Kelly has a unique skill that allows her to see a vision of any event from start to finish, with all the small details along the way. I am impressed by her ability to create new event concepts, follow specific and tight budgets and produce exactly what I was looking for out of an event or product. What I appreciate most about Kelly is the way she listens to what I want and is able to make it a reality. I have always been 100% satisfied with Kelly’s communication and end results, during our business together and I look forward to our projects to come.

Sent on 11/10/2014