218 Mississippi Street, San Francisco, CA 94107 Map · Phone number
Package Price $5,000
Availability Check your date

About Alicia K Designs

Great events transcend the ordinary and offer the extraordinary. One of the Bay Area’s most sought-after Event Planning & Design companies, Alicia Falango’s AK Designs creates once-in-a-lifetime weddings filled with charm and inspired elegance. Known for its sumptuous and sophisticated style, stunning floral arrangements and intimate, contemporary settings, AK Designs has earned a reputation for its flawless events and pampering service.

As a respected member of the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC), Alicia and her skilled AK Designs team, make planning a wedding a pleasurable and rewarding experience for all involved. Treating her clients as friends and partners in the creative process, she works with her customers, drawing on the little things – a song, a place, a memory – for inspiration. Offering hands-on guidance throughout every step of your wedding’s design and coordination, Alicia works side-by-side with you to ensure that the big day reflects your own distinctive vision, charm and personality.

Whether you desire a luxurious wedding, a head-turning fete, or an exotic destination event, Alicia’s warmth, playful creativity and masterful organization skills will deliver a timeless affair that will linger in your memory.

ee091d5d9c190dd4 1527411416 afec198d8a00a7fc 1527411415 a277658f53c3bcb3 152741
Wedding reception area
ee091d5d9c190dd4 1527411416 afec198d8a00a7fc 1527411415 a277658f53c3bcb3 152741

6 Reviews for Alicia K Designs

Hope · Married on 10/07/2017

I am the Mother of the Bride reviewer, not the bride. I am an Interior Decorator with very specific style and taste and therefore I did the majority of the wedding planning with Alicia. The experience was a pleasure. The wedding was at Solage Calistoga. Alicia totally understood our vision for the wedding and executed it perfectly. She and her staff are personable, flexible, and responsive - important during an 11 month coordination effort. Her vendor selections were terrific. We all could not have been happier with our event!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/20/2014

I am so beyond grateful to Alicia, Jessica and the entire Alicia K Designs team for making our wedding weekend everything that it was. They successfully fulfilled my design vision and gracefully managed our wedding parties and a very large wedding attendance. Their office and workshop is incredible -- they have all the materials to design ANYTHING you could ever dream of. They made my table/floral design distinct and memorable and worked with me on every request I had. They were also flexible with our changing wedding weekend events and worked with all family members or whoever reached out to them. We had 5 events in total during the weekend (which is a lot) and each one was perfect managed. We are so thankful to Alicia K Designs!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Two of my friends who got married in the Bay Area recommended Alicia K Designs to me. We got married at Calistoga Ranch in Calistoga, CA and I wanted to work with a planner who was well-respected in the area and had a lot of experience working in Napa County. While Alicia's reputation speaks for itself, when we first met her, we immediately felt her warmth and passion, and knew that we wanted to work with her.

Alicia and her team were attentive, creative and dedicated. Although I knew that Alicia was extremely busy during last year's wedding season, she was very responsive and never made me feel like I was less of a priority. Our wedding was a phenomenal experience! Though we were moving our guests throughout the large property, we were told by many of our guests how seamless it was and how relaxed and magical the night felt for them.

From a practical standpoint, Alicia kept us on budget and really helped us with difficult decision making. I feel Alicia and her team stretched every dollar (albeit venues in Napa Valley are increasingly expensive) and we didn't feel like we really had to sacrifice a whole lot. Being able to keep floral, design and most rentals in-house with Alicia also maximizes your budget. On top of that, Alicia's design team is AMAZING.

Planning a wedding can be challenging and stressful. Having Alicia and her team be a part of our planning experience was invaluable. Thank you for making it truly wonderful!

Sent on 04/17/2015

Alicia K Designs FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,505.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Entire Productions
    Entire Productions Wedding Bands

This woman and her team are unstoppable! Their design is beautiful and their organization is unparallelled.

• 218 Mississippi Street San Francisco, 94107 See on map