P.O. Box 44155, Tacoma, WA 98448 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About A Piece of Cake Events, Inc.

A Piece of Cake Events® is here to helpyou celebrate and plan your special event so that you can be stress free. We can plan your event as extravagant or as simple as you desire. We’ll do as much or as little as you want. We are here to do all the work for you so you can relax and enjoy your event stress free. With our expertise, and many years of experience planning successful events, we can make your ideal event a piece of cake.

We plan all kinds of events such as: weddings, birthday parties, baby showers, corporate parties, family reunions, retirement parties
and much more...

jennifer jesse wedding101536 jpg groomsmen with co
jennifer jesse wedding101517 jpg wedding party on
cadc64d351a0eb9d jennifer jesse wedding101472
The bride with her bridesmaids

16 Reviews for A Piece of Cake Events, Inc.

1 User photo

• Hannah

Hannah Justice · Married on 08/08/2020

Saved my wedding!

Hiring Dawnet and working with her company was the best decision I made while wedding planning. She helped me find all the vendors I needed to put on a small, pandemic-friendly wedding. We had about 35 guests at an outdoor venue. When new covid-19 restrictions were issued in July and we had to move up the wedding two weeks (!!!), Dawnet sprung into action. I was overwhelmed but she didn’t miss a beat. She helped me move up everything and find the remaining vendors I needed. She also compiled a timeline and packet for the day of which my bridal party, family and vendors all referred to. On the day of, Michelle was our coordinator and she was also amazing. Despite it being a smaller event, the big day didn’t feel like a compromise or like we were settling. It felt so special and perfect! I can’t recommend her enough. I find her services to also be very affordable. A Piece if Cake Events helped me plan and put on a truly special day that my husband and I will never forget. These are uncertain times but you can still have an amazing wedding if you use a little imagination and the right vendors. Thank you to APOC Events!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Ashley · Married on 08/08/2020

Helpful in every way possible.

Let's begin by saying I am a COVID bride. My original date was 8-8-2020 with a 200 person indoor wedding. Dawnet was there to help support me emotionally and "virtually" on changing everything. She was able to easily postpone our large event for us with very little effort on our account. THEN not only did she help us postpone our big day but help us still get married on our original date with a small group of people. Not only has she been there to help with our first wedding but also with our second one as well. It is not easy being a bride during a pandemic, but I could not have done it without Dawnet by my side. 100% worth every penny!!

Sent on 08/18/2020

Erika · Married on 08/10/2019

Dawnet is Excellent

Dawnet was an excellent day of coordinator. Everything we asked she took care of. At first, my husband and I did not know if we needed a day of coordinator for our wedding, however, experiencing all of the little details and orchestration that come into play the day of the wedding, we were so thankful we hired Dawnet. If you want a wedding planner/day of coordinator that listens to your vision and will execute that vision, look no further than Dawnet Davis. Thank you for being there for us on our big day!

Sent on 09/09/2019

A Piece of Cake Events, Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Jacqui's Cakes
    Jacqui's Cakes Wedding Cakes

An event planner is a must have for any wedding and Dawnet and her team are who you want to help you with your special day! I've worked with and known Dawnet since 2008 and I've been there watching her make sure the bride and groom's day go as smooth and flawlessly as possible. Give her a call today for a perfect wedding day!

• A&A Limousine & Bus Service Wedding Limos

Great company and easy to work with.

• P.O. Box 44155 Tacoma, 98448 See on map
    Location of (A Piece of Cake Events, Inc.)