P.O. Box 44155, Tacoma, WA 98448 Map · Phone number

About A Piece of Cake Events, Inc.

A Piece of Cake Events® is here to helpyou celebrate and plan your special event so that you can be stress free. We can plan your event as extravagant or as simple as you desire. We'll do as much or as little as you want. We are here to do all the work for you so you can relax and enjoy your event stress free. With our expertise, and many years of experience planning successful events, we can make your ideal event a piece of cake.

We plan all kinds of events such as: weddings, birthday parties, baby showers, corporate parties, family reunions, retirement parties
and much more...

jennifer jesse wedding101536 jpg groomsmen with co
jennifer jesse wedding101517 jpg wedding party on
cadc64d351a0eb9d jennifer jesse wedding101472
The bride with her bridesmaids

14 Reviews for A Piece of Cake Events, Inc.

Erika · Married on 08/10/2019

Dawnet is Excellent

Dawnet was an excellent day of coordinator. Everything we asked she took care of. At first, my husband and I did not know if we needed a day of coordinator for our wedding, however, experiencing all of the little details and orchestration that come into play the day of the wedding, we were so thankful we hired Dawnet. If you want a wedding planner/day of coordinator that listens to your vision and will execute that vision, look no further than Dawnet Davis. Thank you for being there for us on our big day!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Lemes · Married on 04/11/2019

Michele is an ANGEL!

Wow! Is 5 stars really enough?! Dawnet and her team is incredible! She makes you feel so confident and calm. She is with you every step of the way and makes sure everything is going well. Michele was our day-of coordinator and she is absolutely AMAZING! She kept checking up on me the weeks leading up to the wedding and continually ensured that everything would be perfect. She didn't let me worry about a thing! If something went wrong on the day of, I still don't know about it! Everything was perfect to me and my husband. We can't recommend this company enough! They are everything you need to keep your sanity and be relaxed on your big day. Thank you x 10000000000000000!!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Kat F · Married on 08/25/2018

Dawnet is amazing!

Dawnet is absolutely amazing!!!! Stop searching and BOOK HER! At first I did not think that I would need a day-of coordinator because I am incredibly Type A and very organized, however I realized how much of an asset this role could be when discussing the timeline of our day with family and friends.

I hired Dawnet well in advance of my August wedding, and as the months went by she organized all of our vendor contracts and began to develop a day-of timeline. When we met with her about a month before our big day, we were able to plan everything down to the five-minute increment which made me feel super comfortable with all of our planning.

Our wedding day went incredibly smoothly, and I know it was definitely due to Dawnet and her assistant being so prepared. When our alcohol vendor dropped off the wrong order, Dawnet was the first to notice and corrected their mistake instantly. She also remembered all of my family members' names and kept everyone in place at the correct times. When our first round of solo pictures was interrupted before our ceremony, Dawnet found time in our schedule to accommodate. She even brought us some food from our cocktail hour so we could eat while signing our ketubah! I never felt rushed or pressed for time because I knew that she was on top of everything, and for that I am incredibly grateful. Thank you Dawnet for making our day perfect!

Sent on 10/15/2018

A Piece of Cake Events, Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Jacqui's Cakes
    Jacqui's Cakes Wedding Cakes

An event planner is a must have for any wedding and Dawnet and her team are who you want to help you with your special day! I've worked with and known Dawnet since 2008 and I've been there watching her make sure the bride and groom's day go as smooth and flawlessly as possible. Give her a call today for a perfect wedding day!

• A&A Limousine & Bus Service
    A&A Limousine & Bus Service Wedding Limos

Great company and easy to work with.

• P.O. Box 44155 Tacoma, 98448 See on map