P.O. Box 44155, Tacoma, WA 98448 Map · Phone number

About A Piece of Cake Events, Inc.

A Piece of Cake Events® is here to helpyou celebrate and plan your special event so that you can be stress free. We can plan your event as extravagant or as simple as you desire. We'll do as much or as little as you want. We are here to do all the work for you so you can relax and enjoy your event stress free. With our expertise, and many years of experience planning successful events, we can make your ideal event a piece of cake.

We plan all kinds of events such as: weddings, birthday parties, baby showers, corporate parties, family reunions, retirement parties
and much more...
Follow A Piece of Cake Events, Inc. on

jennifer jesse wedding101144 jpgbride dress and br
The couple with their bridesmaids and groomsmen
The couple with their bridesmaids and groomsmen
jennifer jesse wedding101536 jpg groomsmen with co
jennifer jesse wedding101517 jpg wedding party on
The bride

12 Reviews for A Piece of Cake Events, Inc.

Kat F · Married on 08/25/2018

Dawnet is amazing!

Dawnet is absolutely amazing!!!! Stop searching and BOOK HER! At first I did not think that I would need a day-of coordinator because I am incredibly Type A and very organized, however I realized how much of an asset this role could be when discussing the timeline of our day with family and friends.

I hired Dawnet well in advance of my August wedding, and as the months went by she organized all of our vendor contracts and began to develop a day-of timeline. When we met with her about a month before our big day, we were able to plan everything down to the five-minute increment which made me feel super comfortable with all of our planning.

Our wedding day went incredibly smoothly, and I know it was definitely due to Dawnet and her assistant being so prepared. When our alcohol vendor dropped off the wrong order, Dawnet was the first to notice and corrected their mistake instantly. She also remembered all of my family members' names and kept everyone in place at the correct times. When our first round of solo pictures was interrupted before our ceremony, Dawnet found time in our schedule to accommodate. She even brought us some food from our cocktail hour so we could eat while signing our ketubah! I never felt rushed or pressed for time because I knew that she was on top of everything, and for that I am incredibly grateful. Thank you Dawnet for making our day perfect!

Sara · Married on 08/05/2018

I hired Dawnet for “partial planning” for my wedding, and I’m so glad I did. If you are looking for an experienced, hardworking, empathetic wedding planner, look no further. When I got engaged, I quickly felt overwhelmed searing for venues and vendors online. Dawnet adjusted her partial planning package based on my needs. She helped me a ton with the upfront planning. For our venue search, she listened to my criteria and sent me about 8 options to choose from and set up appointments. We loved our venue and would have never found it without her guidance. She helped the same way with every vendor. For example, instead of searching blindly for photographers in my area, she sent me 3 options that were in my price range and available on my date. She handled all the vendor communication and made the upfront of our wedding planning a breeze. Several vendors even offered a discount because I was working with Dawnet. During the lead up to the wedding, Dawnet’s package included flex hours. For example, she organized a design session for our rentals and florist and worked with me to settle on our reception look. She gave me tons of advice even when she wasn’t directly involved, was constantly available via text (or email, or for a phone call). The month of the wedding, Dawnet was invaluable. She created our timeline, coordinated with vendors, wedding party, and family, and generally made my life way easier. On the day of the wedding, Dawnet worked behind the scenes to make sure everything went flawlessly. I truly cannot imagine having a wedding without a day of coordinator (you would have to have at least 1 family member spend the day working). A lot of venues say that they have a coordinator for you (ours did). Dawnet’s help went so far above and beyond what the venue’s coordinator can give you. She is truly your advocate and someone who has your interests in mind. Thank you Dawnet for your fantastic work! I would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone planning a WA wedding.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/13/2017

Dawnet is amazing! From the moment I woke up on the day of my wedding I had nothing to worry about because Dawnet had everything handled. She is a true professional and a joy to work with.

Sent on 05/25/2017

A Piece of Cake Events, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Jenny! It was a pleasure working with you! I wish you the best!

A Piece of Cake Events, Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Jacqui's Cakes
    Jacqui's Cakes Wedding Cakes

An event planner is a must have for any wedding and Dawnet and her team are who you want to help you with your special day! I've worked with and known Dawnet since 2008 and I've been there watching her make sure the bride and groom's day go as smooth and flawlessly as possible. Give her a call today for a perfect wedding day!

• A&A Limousine & Bus Service
    A&A Limousine & Bus Service Wedding Limos

Great company and easy to work with.

• P.O. Box 44155 Tacoma, 98448 See on map