Oakland, CA 94602 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Deals 1

About A Memorable Fête Weddings & Events

Your wedding should be as fun and unique as the two of you are! We help you mix trends and traditions to reflect your personal style, whether that's dreamy and elegant, or quirky and eclectic.We believe in marriage equality. We also believe in practical planning, balanced with a sense of adventure!

Sheila Steinberg

Dancing guests
Couple and their guests
Couple and their guests
Couple
jen tipps wedding party palace of fine arts
Wedding venue
c7aa9fbd187b442b 1416779880522 dustinnatewedding 30676

• Videos 2

9 Reviews for A Memorable Fête Weddings & Events

Jeffrey · Married on 12/31/2016

Sheila did an amazing job coordinating our wedding, and we thoroughly enjoyed working with her. She made every step in the process so incredibly simple. She basically spoon-fed us her top recommendations for all the vendors (photographer, flowers, DJ, string quartet, etc), which made choosing the final vendors really easy. She was always very responsive to our questions, offered the guidance that we needed, and managed us through all the tasks, decisions and timelines. When the big day finally arrived, Sheila appeared calm and cool and handled everything. From our perspective, the wedding was perfect. We didn’t have to worry about anything and were able to just have an amazing time.

We highly recommend Sheila. She’s a pro. We could not have done it without her.

Sent on 02/12/2017

A Memorable Fête Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you, Jeff! It was absolutely wonderful to work with both of you too! 2017 could not have had a better start.

Having Sheila assist with my wedding was the best decision that we have ever made! Sheila was there for me through the entire process from selecting the vendors, to helping me with linens, decor, and providing me with ideas when I was feeling stuck with colors, flower types, etc. Sheila knows a lot of vendors in the Bay Area and had offered me multiple choices based on my style. She was also able to provide me with style ideas based on my venue type, and assisted with all planning, rehearsal, and if course wedding day.

The day of my wedding was perfect thanks to Sheila! I felt calm and at ease knowing that Sheila understood my vision and I was so happy with the way everything came out. She was very thoughtful and professional, and was understanding when I got stressed or anxious thought the entire wedding planning process (and during wedding weekend). At the wedding she was on top of wedding timeline and I was able to enjoy my perfect day without stress. I would love to work with Sheila again when planning all of my family events and I highly recommend her to other brides!

Sent on 12/31/2014

A Memorable Fête Weddings & Events's reply:

M, thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback! I would love to work with you and your family again! -Sheila

Milena · Married on 08/24/2014

Sheila is simply the best! Her help with our wedding planning was invaluable. She is super responsible, responsive, personal, attentive to details, creative and fun to work with! Every time I talked to her I felt calmer -- everything was under control. It was like talking to a close friend who helps you with wedding planning. I found her by just searching the internet, but after the first phone conversation I realized that I want to work with her. Was one of the best decisions I ever made.
    Our wedding was beautiful and went very smoothly -- thanks to Sheila. At the wedding we just enjoyed the moment, and Sheila worried about everything else. If you are looking for a wedding planner -- look no longer, I doubt you can find anybody better than her.

Sent on 09/02/2014

A Memorable Fête Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you, Milena! It was a joy to work with all of you!

Award

A Memorable Fête Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,600.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A Memorable Fête Weddings & Events 1
    Wedding Day Lunch Delivery
    Full-service wedding planning clients receive a complimentary "getting-ready" lunch delivered for the wedding party, on the wedding day! Service for up to 10 people is included, and all lunches must be delivered to the same location.

• MIH Weddings
    MIH Weddings Wedding Videographers

We've worked with Sheila at A Memorable Fete Weddings & Events a few times, and I must say that she is one of our favorite wedding coordinators to work with! She is professional, yet fun and very talented which shows in her creative work. We look forward to many more events with Sheila and I would refer her services to anybody looking to have a beautiful, fun and stress free wedding/event!

• Moustache Baked Goods
    Moustache Baked Goods Wedding Cakes

Sheila is such a pleasure to work with, every event we have worked together on, Sheila is great at getting back to our emails promptly and she always goes the extra mile for her clients. Cheers to a great 2014 season! highly recommended <3

• Oakland, 94602 See on map