Brainerd, MN 56401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

6 Reviews for 5 Star Edible Art Bakery

KateLynn · Married on 06/03/2018

I was able to keep in touch over the phone and email as we live out of state - and oh my GOODNESS she nailed it! We were doing cupcake bouquets and a small cake for us to cut together for all to see. I had told her what general colors we were looking for and so on. I had promised to put it all together so long as she would be able to make the cakes! My mom and I picked everything up a day before the wedding, and it had been raining pretty hard.. so she wrapped it all super nice and neat to make sure it didn't get ruined. I hadn't even gotten to see her work until the day of the wedding! Everything looked even better than I could've hoped for! She took a lot of time in making the little details look absolutely flawless. And the flavors!? It was so beyond delicious that we had many run up for extra cupcakes! We could not have picked a better bakery! Jackie was phenomenal! 10/10 would recommend

Sent on 06/30/2018

Allee · Married on 05/07/2016

Jackie makes the most amazing cakes! She made us an amazing cupcake display for our wedding! We had a really unique, specific vision and she pulled off without a hitch! Everyone loved it and it really pulled our wedding together. Not to mention her baking is FABULOUS! My mom doesn't even like cake and she wanted to eat everything she could at our tasting! All our guests raved about the cupcakes and how great they were. She was also super flexible and helpful with number and such. She was great the day of too! She set up the cake no problem without bothering us for anything at all. She is very easy to work with and does a great job! Highly recommend her for your next event (especially the Oreo flavored cake!)

Sent on 05/20/2016

Jackie was unbelievable and her cakes are absolutely delectable. She was a pleasure to work with and she made our dream cake stunning. Received so many compliments on our cake, highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/29/2015