Sweet Spot Bake Shop

Fairfax, MN View map

Welcome to the Sweet Spot Bake Shop. Located in the heart of Fairfax, MN, we have been offering treats since December 2016. Tasty treats from donuts, cakes, cupcakes, cookies, cutout sugar cookies and more! Tell us your flavor and we can create something special for you.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

$3.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Nut Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• KristenRae
    Kristenrae Y. Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing, fun, easy, just what I wanted :)

Tina was so great to work with! I had a vision of what I wanted, and she took it and ran with it. We had a small COVID wedding on our family farm that was Swedish-inspired. Tina totally got where I was coming from, and made my cake to fit in as the centerpiece of our dessert table. She also made a sheet cake for us to serve at church coffee hour the next day! It’s awesome when you can work with local businesses, and we will always support The Sweet Spot!!

Sweet Spot Bake Shop's reply:

Thank you Kristen! It was completely my pleasure and I'm so glad you were able to have your special day! Happy 1 year Anniversary❤
  • Raelin
    Raelin S. Married on 12/20/2019

Loved our Winter Wedding Cake!

Tina was SO wonderful to work with and I am so happy I hired her to bake our wedding cake! I gave her a photo of my vision for the cake and she was able to modify it for our needs. She made it look even better than my inspiration photo! She was super flexible when setting up a time for my husband and I to taste test. She was also very good at communicating when the cake should be picked up and how to safely transport it to our venue (that was 2.5+ hours away!) Not to mention, the cake was DELICIOUS! I would highly recommend Sweet Spot Bake Shop to anyone!

Sweet Spot Bake Shop's reply:

Thank you Raelin and it was my pleasure. I'm so happy for you both and your beautiful winter themed wedding❤

Deals

Team

TINA CASTILLO
TINA CASTILLO
Owner

Hello, I'm Tina and I am the owner/baker/cake decorator/ everything else at Sweet Spot Bake Shop. Before buying the bakery in December 2016, I worked for years in the cities. A graduate of Le Cordon Bleu in 2010, I jumped right into bakeries, learning buttercream and fondant techniques. I love creating artwork with food while realizing flavors are just as important as the appearance. When I'm not at the bakery, you can find me hanging out with my 2 dogs, Pepper and Maggie or working on an acrylic painting. I look forward to finding out your favorite flavors for your special day.

127 1st Street Southeast Fairfax, MN, 55332

Thursday through Saturday 7am until 11am
Location of (Sweet Spot Bake Shop)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding