The Empire Club

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place is simply amazing. Our wedding was just over 3 weeks ago, and we could not be happier with the outcome. The food was honestly amazing; it was not your typical “Catering Hall food” and all my guests raved about how much they loved the selections. Christos, one of the owners, was a gem to work with. He was so accommodating, responsive and definitely gave us the best bang for our buck. The staff was super attentive to my husband and I; we never wanted for anything. Chris, one of the Manager’s, was there step-by-step the day of to ensure everyone was on queue for what needed to be done: Walking down the aisle; walking into the venue; cake cutting; first dance; bouquet toss…everything. Not once did I ever have to hesitate about how things were going to flow throughout the night.

The up lighting in the hall was gorgeous, and everything was clean and spectacular looking. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking to have an amazing wedding at a reasonable price.

• Wedding: 10/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got married exactly one month ago at The Empire Club! It was seriously PERFECT. The food & service was amazing!! The owners (who are the ones you always deal with) are so professional and prompt. They're also really really flexible. What drew us in was that it felt so comfortable there. It's a family owned business and it radiates positive vibes. The price is really really good for the amount of food and service that you get along with it. They have an outside garden where I held my ceremony and it was so so beautiful. Everyone was raving about the wedding (they STILL are)! I feel so so lucky to have found this venue and I'm definitely going to use them again for another event. I highly recommend this place! Check them out, they will go above and beyond for you without batting an eye.

• Wedding: 09/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Omg this place is AMAZING!!!! They really work with you in every aspect from financial to the littlest detail. They meet with you anytime you need they are very nice and so friendly. Their price even includes a delicious wedding cake from Palmeros. I honestly didn't know what to do. We just had a baby and that butchered our budget and they still sat down with us and worked something out so we were all happy. Very professional and courteous. Their food is DELICIOUS esp the stuffed chicken. With all the hustle and bustle they manage to still be there for your every need. Chris and Chris are amazing. I would definitely use this place for any occasion I have and strongly recommend them. My wedding on August 31, 2014 was beautiful and perfect thanks to the Empire Club. The Devore was beautiful. They set up everything for us. The open bar was great and I couldn't be happier
Sincerely
Mary Mozia-Cobb

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just had our engagement party here and it was more than I could have asked for. I feel like we had a mini-wedding . All of the Chris' (there are 3) and Arty were amazing. The food was great, the service was great and the atmosphere was great. The Empire Club is a hidden gem on a residential street that everyone should check out for their engagement party or wedding. I looked at 4 places for our venue and there's was the nicest for the price- hands down. They even went above and beyond to make a smoothie for my mom because she couldn't eat solids. Check this place out if you live in Bergen County or the surrounding area. You won't be disappointed.

• Wedding: 08/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found this venue online and went to check it out in person. The staff at the Empire Club is extremely professional and personable. They are very accommodating and will bend over backwards to make sure your wedding day is perfect. The room is very nice and the area for the cocktail hour is HUGE. The Bar is very big also. The food there is phenomenal. We wanted to choose a place that would cater to our personalities, and this was our first choice. We had such a blast at the wedding, we want to do it ALL OVER again! We got married in their outdoor garden, which was beautiful. If you are looking for a venue that will give you the BEST of everything, and not spend a small fortune, look no further. The Empire Club is Fantastic!! All of our guests said they never had so much fun at a wedding before!!! Me and the groom included!!! FIVE STARS!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Carla
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WE LOVE THE EMPIRE CLUB!! We had our ceremony and reception at the Empire Club on July 18, 2014. We are so happy with the entire service. The outdoor ceremony was beautiful. The reception was perfect! They followed everything that we requested to perfection. The food is delicious, go try it you will not be sorry. The staff at The Empire Club is extremely responsible, professional, and family-oriented. They worked with our schedules, concerns, and budget. Everything was beyond our expectations. The entire staff is wonderful. Special thanks to Lucy, Chris C., Chris Y., and Arthur for making our wedding the best experience of our lives.
Mr. and Mrs. Santin

• Wedding: 07/18/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Don’t think twice! Highly Recommended!!

The Empire Club made our wedding perfect! Before the wedding day, we sat with Chris who went over all of the details leading up to the day of. The planning was smooth and communication was always prompt. The venue is beautiful and only holds one party at a time so you get their undivided attention. They really worked within our budget. The day of, our Maitre-d, Chris was very professional and attentive to my husband and I, as well as our guest giving direction. Before the ceremony I needed needle and thread, and he ran out and bought it for me I was very impressed.
Lucy the Captain was also incredible, very accommodating making sure I had what I needed. Everything went seamlessly and my husband and I are so happy we chose The Empire Club. The service they provided was out of this world, indescribable and 5stars across the board. The staff was professionally attired and well-mannered. The price was unbeatable for the open bar and amount of food which taste phenomenal. They even included a fire show for our guests. As a side note I strongly recommend considering the Viennese hour, the guests were all happy, and enjoying the food and atmosphere which made me very happy and proud of our decision. I honestly cannot say enough good things about The Empire Club. I would get married there again in a heartbeat. Thank you Chris C. and Chris Y.

• Wedding: 07/04/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Jaclyn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recently got married here and I CANT stress enough how happy I am with them. The ceremony outside was picture perfect and the reception was spot on! Chris was so pleasant to work with and extremely family oriented. Any expectation we had was completely met. Isa was an absolute blessing to have on my wedding day. She completely went above and beyond to help me as did Chris. Whatever we needed they were right there to help us. They truly made our day happier than we could have ever imagined. I would 100% recommend The Empire Club to everyone. This will definitely not be the last event we have there.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When looking for our wedding venue the most important categories for us was the food and service. We also wanted a venue that hosted a single event, not multiple affairs.
From the moment we walked in we felt welcomed.
Christopher Cevallos was a true professional, he answered all our questions. We were very impressed and did not look at other venues.
Most couples we talked to considered location as a primary deciding factor when choosing their venue, we were so glad we booked with the Empire Club. The food was excellent, the service phenomenal. Would highly recommend this venue. The price for the event was also very reasonable.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Josepphina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I are completely blessed to have chosen this place for our wedding! Service is compleltely fantastic! Humble and joyful people! So recommend anyone who is in the process of getting married to check this location out! And the cherry on top of everything, there food was AMAZING!!!!!! We enjoyed ourselves with the Empire Club and they are very generous and work around to make things possible and what you want! From Rubia And Joel Zayas-Bazan

• Wedding: 04/27/2014
Services Used: Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am very satisfied with the results I got with my wedding by using the Empire Club for my reception. My husband and I were very pleased from the moment we walked in to see the place. The owners Arthur and Chris are very friendly and personable people. They made us feel that we were part of their family. They helped us with all our needs and questions we had during the planning process. On the day of the wedding the Maitre'd Chris and the bridal attendant Lucy made the wedding day stress-free. They were always there to make sure everything was going smoothly. The guests couldn't stop raving about how good the food was. They were even mentioning to us that this was one of the best weddings that they have ever been too. I highly recommend The Empire Club as your vendor for any occasion you may have.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding reception at the Empire Club and I have to honestly say that I and my husband had the BEST time. All of our guests loved the food and service. The venue was nicely set up and accommodating. Awesome people !!!! Thank you for a wonderful night.

• Wedding: 11/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Just got married at the Empire Club last Friday (10-25-13). Arthur and his staff were the best! All of our guests said the food was fantastic. I had attending other parties here, so I knew the food was top notch. Lucy and Chris made sure everything was the way we wanted it, and got us whatever we needed. My only regret was that I did not take some of the food home with me - never had the lobster ravioli. My son said it was great. Thanks again to Arthur and his crew for a great day!
Cristina and James Culmone

• Wedding: 10/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely beautiful!! Very friendly and helpful staff. Awesome atmosphere and food for the price. Everyone was talking about this place weeks after our wedding!!! Loved chris and lucy who made our day super special and non stressful :)

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
Stephanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a fantastic experience with The Empire Club. It has a gorgeous ballroom, one wedding at a time, very personable staff, family-run feel. They answered all our questions from start to finish. The food was amazing and just as impressive as the food tasting we had before booking. Service was excellent... Our captain tool great care of us and our parents all night! Our maitre d even gave me his cell phone for questions in the few weeks leading up. Great value, gorgeous, loved it. The only issue we had was feeling some of the things we went over with them in our final payment meeting were forgotten about...but all ended up fine. Definitely check them out!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so unbelievably happy to have had our wedding at the Empire Club. Both Chris' & Lucy were phenomenal in catering to our requests and desires. They went above and beyond everything to ensure we had the best days of our lives - they even ordered a case of my favorite beer! Lucy was outstanding - she followed me around all night asking if I needed food, drinks and if I was comfortable. The Vianese hour was also awesome - I highly recommend it as well. I got so many compliments of the food, service, and beauty of this venue. I can't say thank you enough times to show my gratitude.

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
201-641-2892
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards