Seasons Catering

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$15k - $20k For 100 Guests

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$15k - $20k For 100 Guests

Seasons Catering is a unique wedding venue located in the Township of Washington, New Jersey. This destination boasts a spectacular ballroom, the design of which is synonymous with style and opulence. Couples and guests alike will feel transported back in time once they set foot in this elegant venue. The rich drapery, grandiose chandeliers, and the hallways lined with gold-framed art and antique mirrors create an air of elegance and traditional glamor. The surrounding grounds comprise a gazebo, cherubic fountains, and a terrace that is ideal for ceremonies.

Facilities and Capacity

The Grand Ballroom can cater to up to 300 guests. The cream-and-mottled marble floor reflects the romantic chandeliers while the full-length windows offer picturesque views and natural lighting. Couples can exchange vows on the outdoor terrace, with the steps and the water feature creating a scenic altar space. Afterward, guests can mingle during cocktail hour, held in the pre-function foyer before joining an elegant reception in the Garden Room or the Grand Ballroom.

Seasons Catering offers an event-planning service to assist in creating the dream day. There are several wedding packages that couples can avail of and the team can recommend external vendors for added convenience. The planners will guide clients on everything from musical entertainment and photography companies to florists. There are also services available that further enhance the elegance of the day, such as welcoming guests with fresh strawberries and champagne served butler style.

Cuisine

As the name suggests, high-quality cuisine is of the utmost importance at Seasons Catering. The expert team will liaise with you to customize all culinary options. Couples can select from a vast array of choices, including hors d’oeuvres, themed stations such as Italian and sushi, and plated meals. Sample hors d’oeuvres for the cocktail reception include tomato bisque with mini-grilled cheese and filet mignon on garlic crostini. Station servings include gourmet vegetable displays and a decadent wine and cheese table. For plated dinners, guests can enjoy everything from lemon sorbet to Chilean sea bass. The open bar service is home to an impressive selection of premium liquors, wines from the Californian vineyards, and soda options.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner
Event Rentals

What event items are available?

Chairs

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Matthew C. Married on 12/29/2022

"Simply the Best"

Seasons Catering & Special Events truly lived up to it's slogan, "Simply the best." Ria was our salesperson throughout the planning process, and I could not recommend her more! We were here first sale, and I would've never known. Peter was our Maitre D, and he was AWESOME. Made amazing suggestions in such a respectful manner. Sydney was our Groom Attendant - I could not recommend her more. She was AMAZING.

We are an LGBTQ couple, and we never once felt uncomfortable. Run...don't walk...to Seasons!
  • Mallory
    Mallory W. Married on 10/14/2022

Amazing, fun

One word GIGI. My Bridal Attendant Gigi was the best human I could have ever gotten. She was attentive, sweet and made a very overwhelmed bride feel amazing. The food was great. Seasons always does a great job. I have no complaints but GIGI was for sure my highlight.
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 08/12/2022

Most incredible wedding!!!!!

On 8/12/22 we had our wedding at Seasons and I have not stopped reliving our experience since. We booked in September 2020 and after much anticipation, Seasons exceeded our expectations and blew us and our guests away! They treated my husband and I like celebrities and made sure our guests were happy in every aspect. Not only is this venue gorgeous and spacious, the service and food are equally as immaculate. Our bridal attendant, Jordan, was constantly checking in on us and our bridal party. Our guests even noticed how awesome Jordan was and how lucky we were to have her. She made sure we were hydrated and getting the chance to try our food all night, while also making sure we didn’t miss out on any photo ops. I was in awe of how quickly she worked with our maitre d’, Carly to bustle my dress while watching the mom-son dance! Usually I have seen the bride leave the room to do so, but they made sure I didn’t miss a single moment. During the peak of the night while dancing, she found us on the dance floor and gave us a cool towel. It was something I never thought I’d appreciate so much lol. Carly was an incredible maitre d’ and was so on top of the timeline of the night. I couldn’t be happier with the flow of things and how I felt like I could truly be apart of each moment stress-free because of these ladies. Our guests are still RAVING about the food, especially our cocktail hour, which filled everyone up so much that so many people were “too full” to finish their entrees. Robert, Carl, and Jim were amazing to work with. They made sure we were happy and went above and beyond for us. I’m truly hoping we attend a wedding at Seasons as guests one day. We knew Seasons was our place the second we walked in there in September 2020, so much so that we immediately cancelled all 3 appts we had after that with other venues. I can’t say enough about our experience and I couldn’t have been happier to choose Seasons. Thank you again to the amazing staff!!!!!!!!
  • illustration stars

Burcu & Baran
88 photos · 09/04/2017

Shadowbrook at Shrewsbury Shadowbrook at Shrewsbury Mansion Weddings

DJ Express Entertainment DJ Express Entertainment Wedding DJs

Being a house vendor at Seasons, I can easily say it is one of my favorite venues to work in. The staff is friendly and professional. As a bride, you can rest assured that all of your needs will be met. The food is incredible, your guests will be raving for days! Each and every room in this venue is beautiful and equipped for all of your party needs. I highly recommend Seasons to all of my clients.

Shadowbrook at Shrewsbury
5.0 out of 5 rating , 71 Reviews
· Mansion Weddings

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
Township of Washington, New Jersey Township of Washington, NJ, 07676
2016646141
Location of (Seasons Catering)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding