Township of Washington, NJ 07676 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Seasons Catering

Your once in a lifetime party deserves an individual magic touch. Let Season's experienced and caring staff custom design your special event.

Our talented team of award-winning chefs, sushi chef's, professional ice carvers and outstanding pastry chefs will combine their culinary expertise to provide a wedding worthy of "Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous" at a reasonable price.

Our expert catering consultants will work closely with you in planning your special event, handling all the details to ensure that Seasons will be the ideal setting for your wedding.

gabelli outdoor ceremony

Seasons Catering 5
Seasons Catering 6
Seasons Catering 7

Amanda · Getting married on 10/19/2019

This place was AMAZING! The staff, food, venue, everything. I would highly recommend. The wedding was everything we hoped it would be!

Suzanne Russo · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding 10/27/18

Fantastic wedding held in the Club Room with 100 guests was a perfect 10. I know their reputation speaks for itself but I was totally and thoroughly blown away this past weekend at my daughter’s wedding. My guests have told me this was the wedding of the century. A special thanks to Ria, Michael, and GiGi.

Candice Lopez · Married on 10/19/2018

Our Guests Are Still Talking About It...

Seasons Special Events & Catering's tag line is, "Simply the Best" and they're 100% correct.

When my husband and I began looking into venues my brother-in-law told us we had to look into Seasons, "their cocktail hour is insane" was his most convincing selling point. When we arrived for our tour, we were greeted by the friendly staff and met with Carl. We explained that we come from two very large families that like to eat, drink and party (I'm Puerto Rican and my husband is Italian)... Carl was unphased. He walked us through the book of everything that is included with a Seasons event and then walked us through the possible add on's. We booked our event and started the count down. About a month before the wedding, we met with Ria. Menus, linens, seating, final payments - she ran through it all and answered every question I had before I could even ask. She even thought of things we would have overlooked.

The day of the wedding we arrived and everything was laid out perfectly. We met our bridal attendant (Veronica) and our Maitre'd (whose name currently escapes me) and words cannot describe just how amazing they were. We took pictures on the grounds before our guests arrived and if I thought I needed something, one of the ladies handed it to me before I could utter the words. When our guests arrived, cocktail hour was ready to go and everyone was overwhelmed by the amount of food, and the endless options, sitting in front of them. If you can think of it, Seasons does it - and they do it well.

The entire night was orchestrated flawlessly. The Seasons team worked seamlessly with our vendors (photographers, videographer, DJ and florist) to ensure everyone was on the same schedule and that the evening smoothly transitioned from one event to another. The food was excellent, the newly renovated decor was gorgeous and the service was impeccable. Our guests are still raving about how impressed they were with our reception. There aren't enough positive adjectives to describe the experience, but it is safe to say that they are simply the best.

Seasons Catering 8

Seasons Catering FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 350
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Chairs
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

Real Weddings

• Shadowbrook at Shrewsbury
  • DJ Express Entertainment
    DJ Express Entertainment Wedding DJs

Being a house vendor at Seasons, I can easily say it is one of my favorite venues to work in. The staff is friendly and professional. As a bride, you can rest assured that all of your needs will be met. The food is incredible, your guests will be raving for days! Each and every room in this venue is beautiful and equipped for all of your party needs. I highly recommend Seasons to all of my clients.

• Township of Washington, 07676 See on map