50-1500
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About The Legacy Castle

Let Us Be The Start Of Your Legacy!

Fit for Royalty, The Legacy Castle is the only one of its kind. Capable of accommodating parties from 50 to 1500, The Legacy Castle is both elegant and legendary.

With rooms suitable for every occasion, The Legacy Castle can accommodate your every need. The Mayfair Room and the Bristol Room can seat up to 125 guests. The Windsor Room and The Kingston Room can seat up to 350 guests, and each feature an interior bridal suite. The Grand Legacy Ballroom is what this castle is truly known for, and can easily accommodate 1500 guests, seated.

We are committed to cater to our your needs and provide top white glove professional service to your full satisfaction. We will ensure that the time you spend with us will be full of lasting memories of love, laughter, joy, and happiness.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

Follow The Legacy Castle on

11 Reviews for The Legacy Castle

User Photos
Photos
Indoor (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Bridal Suite (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Valet (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

Absolutely loved this venue! I was really reluctant about booking this venue for my wedding since it is very new, but the service that The Legacy Castle provided for me and my family on my wedding day was outstanding. Not only was the staff properly trained to ensure that the event went smoothly, but they also made sure the bride and grooms every need was met. Decor wise, the venue speaks for itself - ROYAL. It is one of the most gorgeous venues you will ever book. I am so happy to say I was married in this venue. I worked directly with Anwar, and he is amazing! He made sure all of our questions were answered and all of my last minute changes were done without me freaking out. Anwar showed great professionalism and left a great impression on my family and I. We are getting ready to book our next family wedding here because of the service. The food/dessert was worth adding into your package. I've never had so many happy guests and compliments on food selection. Lastly, I have to compliment the bridal attendant Ang, she was truly a life-saver and one of the best bridal attendants I have ever seen. The legacy castle truly takes their time to train their staff to meet their standards. Definitely book this venue!

Profile Picture Nidhi , 2/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Plated, Stations, Tastings

My experience at the Legacy Castle could not have been any better. This is the groom, writing behalf of myself, the bride, and my mother, who did much of the wedding planning and preparation.

The Legacy Castle scores 10/10 in every aspect of a venue that you would look into. The food was exquisite; the venue is a beautiful, enchanted castle; the service is stellar-- they will bend over backwards for you, say “yes” to virtually any requests, and all with a kind professional attitude. The owner Mounir and his son Brandon, are very pleasant, humble people and professional. Since the beginning of the process until the end of our fairytale wedding, they made us feel special and cared for.

Many of our guests told us it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. Everyone was amazed at the beauty and grace of the castle. The food was so delicious and abundant in the cocktail hour and dinner. In the Legacy Castle, as many of my guests said, there’s nothing that could have been any better, everything was perfect.

Anwar helped us plan everything and he was always there for help. During the wedding Angelia was on top of all our needs and requests. Anything you need, she will get it done for you. Their attention to detail and level of service is just amazing.

From the preparation to the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly. If you want THE BEST in every way for your wedding, the Legacy Castle is your only option. Thank you Legacy Castle Staff, for making our wedding such a happy, beautiful, magical, memorable day.

- The Rahal Family