50-1500
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About The Legacy Castle

Let Us Be The Start Of Your Legacy!

Fit for Royalty, The Legacy Castle is the only one of its kind. Capable of accommodating parties from 50 to 1500, The Legacy Castle is both elegant and legendary.

With rooms suitable for every occasion, The Legacy Castle can accommodate your every need. The Mayfair Room and the Bristol Room can seat up to 125 guests. The Windsor Room and The Kingston Room can seat up to 350 guests, and each feature an interior bridal suite. The Grand Legacy Ballroom is what this castle is truly known for, and can easily accommodate 1500 guests, seated.

We are committed to cater to our your needs and provide top white glove professional service to your full satisfaction. We will ensure that the time you spend with us will be full of lasting memories of love, laughter, joy, and happiness.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

Follow The Legacy Castle on

13 Reviews for The Legacy Castle

User Photos
Photos
Indoor (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Bridal Suite (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Valet (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

We recently had our sons Baptism party at The Legacy Castle and we could not have chosen a better venue to host our party! The venue itself is absolutely breath taking! The staff is a pleasure to work with and makes planning the party effortless! So accommodating and understanding, and even the owner, Mounir, reached out and made sure everything was going as we had planned! Our maitre D, Osama, did the most amazing job keeping our party organized and on time! When my husband and I arrived to the venue he took us to our party room and gave us a private showing to make sure everything was set up to our liking, he also explained the whole timeline to us and coordinated the speeches and special announcements with the DJ to keep everything running smoothly. He also watched my three nieces before they were introduced on the dance floor and did an amazing job with them! Osama kept to the timeline he promised without flaw and made the party so relaxing for my husband and I! I also wanted to give a special thank you to the host attendant, Anastasia. She made sure my husband, my kids, and I ate and drank and had everything we needed from the second we walked in until the second we walked out. She was super attentive and was always right there if I needed anything! Not to mention how amazing the staff was with helping us pack up and even carry our things to our car for us! The food during cocktail hour was unlike anything we had ever seen, beautiful displays and endless amounts of delicious food our guests could not stop talking about how great everything was! Thank you so much for making our sons Baptism day so fun and easy for us, we had the most amazing time! We can’t wait to have our future parties at The Legacy Castle!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kate, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I recently had our wedding at the Legacy Castle. We had the honor of being the first couple to have our wedding in the grand ballroom. We had about 550 guests which made planning for our wedding very stressful, however Anwar Mansour along with his team at the Legacy Castle were nothing short of perfection. All throughout the entire process, Anwar kept us very informed and up to date on the progress of the hall. The beauty of this venue speaks for itself however we were still anxious to see the grand ballroom being that it was still under construction. Anwar sent us pictures of the progress and welcomed us anytime we wanted to just pop in. When completed, it was even more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. The entire night Anwar and Osama made sure that we were taken care of and that everything was on schedule and just as we wanted it. They checked in with us numerous times throughout the night. Our guests could not stop talking about the food. The cocktail hour was phenomenal and the actual dinner was just as impressive. My wife's bridal attendant Angelina was one of the nicest and most patient people we ever met. She was by her side the entire night, making sure we both had water and anything else we could have possibly needed. They were kind enough to pack us food and desserts at the end of the night being that we barely had the time to sit and eat. Everything was beyond what my wife and I could have ever wanted. Anwar and the entire team really made it a night we, and our 550 guests, would never forget. And a very special thank you to the very humble owner Munir who works hand in hand with all of his staff. Thank you very much to the Legacy Castle for our very special night.

Profile Picture Hamza, 3/25/18, 2 Reviews