141 Route 23 South, Pompton Plains, NJ 07444 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Legacy Castle

The Legacy Castle is a wedding venue located in Pompton Plains, New Jersey that is surrounded by 17 acres of freshwater lakes accompanied by a resident pair of white swans. With majestic architecture and a legendary setting, this property is perfect as the backdrop for an extravagant wedding celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
The Legacy Castle has rooms that are suitable for any kind of event or occasion, with the capability of holding anywhere from 50 to 1,500 guests. The focal point is the main lobby, which features a 55-foot ceiling, dual floating grand staircases, a fireplace and marble floors with an ornate center medallion. The Mayfair Room and Bristol Room each seat up to 125 guests, while the Windsor Room and Kingston Room can seat up to 350 guests and come with their own interior bridal suite. The Grand Legacy Ballroom is what the castle is truly known for, easily accommodating 1,500 seated guests. Outside of these rooms you will find wrought iron railings with gold leaf detailing, exquisite chandeliers and a lavish 15-foot interior marble fountain. The artfully landscaped center courtyard is an outdoor space with a 21-foot granite fountain complete with manicured gardens that can be utilized for a stunning outdoor ceremony. You can also host a ceremony in one of the ballrooms, on the scenic peninsula surrounded by the lake or on the elegant 2,300-square-foot rooftop.

Surrounded by chandeliers and exuding an air of timeless elegance, this white and gold themed venue is the epitome of sophistication and luxury. The staff at the castle will be focused entirely on you during your special day, offering personalized service so that you don’t have to worry about a single detail. Book this venue today to get the following services and rentals for your wedding:

• White glove service
  • Audio visual projectors and screens
  • Color changeable LED lighting

The Legacy Castle 7
  • Francesca

Francesca · Married on 09/01/2019

Beyond Dream Wedding

I don’t even know where to begin with this PHENOMENAL venue. From the moment we walked in, we knew this place had to be where we held our wedding. This was the first place we visited, even though it wasn’t completed. We were in complete awe and it wasn’t even done! We decided to shop around but nothing compared to this place. We ended up going back to the venue a second time. We sat with Mounir and Anwar and in that moment we knew we had to book our wedding with them. They did everything in their power to make us happy and really worked with us. Anwar promised I would have the wedding of my dreams and boy did he deliver! He was so responsive, attentive, and helpful throughout the whole process. He even personally drove me down to my ceremony, which meant the world to me. Our maitre d, Ron, was AMAZING! Everything went so smoothly because of him and he was so attentive to us the whole night. My bridal attendants, Leslie and Delia, were like my own personal CIA agents. Those ladies were AMAZING! They tended to my EVERY need and beyond. They took such good care of me and made sure a smile was always on my face. All the staff from waiters to bartenders were amazing. We couldn't have asked for a better team of people helping us celebrate this big day! Food is HUGE deal for an Italian family, we were nervous when we booked since it wasn’t even open yet and there were no reviews on the food, but we had faith. ALL of our guests are still RAVING about the food. The food was perfection and completely on point. The drinks were delicious and the dessert was amazing! If you’re debating on doing the Viennese Table.. don’t debate! Go for it! Everything was so amazing and everyone truly enjoyed it all! The grounds are absolutely stunning and CLEAN! We had our ceremony on the grounds of the castle and it was more than I ever dreamed of! To the whole team at The Legacy Castle who helped us have the wedding of our dreams, THANK YOU!! We want to relive our wedding day over and over because of you all! We truly appreciate and adore each and everyone of you!

Sent on 09/09/2019
    The Legacy Castle 8

Paige Van Dien · Married on 08/17/2019

The Best Wedding Day Ever!!

I had the wedding of my dreams at the Legacy Castle. From start to end, Diana Then helped us pick and organize all our wedding details. She was super friendly, professional, and helpful. This made wedding planning easy! On the day of the wedding, I could have not asked for better service. I truly felt like a princess. My bridal attendant Michele was amazing. She made sure my dress was perfect for every photo, and was at my assistance throughout the night whether I needed a new drink or lip stick re-application! From the moment we entered the bridal suite, the venue catered to us with drinks and food. They were extremely organized and everything ran so smoothly- truly a team! The cocktail hour and reception were absolutely amazing and I am still receiving compliments to this day that it was the best wedding anyone has ever attended. Thank you for making my day so special.. I could have not asked for a better wedding venue and service!

Sent on 09/07/2019

The Legacy Castle FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

• 141 Route 23 South Pompton Plains, New Jersey, 07444 See on map