The Legacy Castle

141 Route 23 South, Pompton Plains, NJ 07444 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Legacy Castle

The Legacy Castle is a wedding venue located in Pompton Plains, New Jersey that is surrounded by 17 acres of freshwater lakes accompanied by a resident pair of white swans. With majestic architecture and a legendary setting, this property is perfect as the backdrop for an extravagant wedding celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
The Legacy Castle has rooms that are suitable for any kind of event or occasion, with the capability of holding anywhere from 50 to 1,500 guests. The focal point is the main lobby, which features a 55-foot ceiling, dual floating grand staircases, a fireplace and marble floors with an ornate center medallion. The Mayfair Room and Bristol Room each seat up to 125 guests, while the Windsor Room and Kingston Room can seat up to 350 guests and come with their own interior bridal suite. The Grand Legacy Ballroom is what the castle is truly known for, easily accommodating 1,500 seated guests. Outside of these rooms you will find wrought iron railings with gold leaf detailing, exquisite chandeliers and a lavish 15-foot interior marble fountain. The artfully landscaped center courtyard is an outdoor space with a 21-foot granite fountain complete with manicured gardens that can be utilized for a stunning outdoor ceremony. You can also host a ceremony in one of the ballrooms, on the scenic peninsula surrounded by the lake or on the elegant 2,300-square-foot rooftop.

Surrounded by chandeliers and exuding an air of timeless elegance, this white and gold themed venue is the epitome of sophistication and luxury. The staff at the castle will be focused entirely on you during your special day, offering personalized service so that you don’t have to worry about a single detail. Book this venue today to get the following services and rentals for your wedding:

• White glove service
  • Audio visual projectors and screens
  • Color changeable LED lighting

The Legacy Castle 6
The Legacy Castle 7
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Chantell Rosania · Married on 01/05/2019

The BEST night of my life!

I just have to say the staff at the Legacy
    Castle is just magnificent. The most polite staff I have ever met. My wedding was this past weekend and I could not thank the staff for making it so perfect. My guest could not stop talking about the food, dessert, venue and most of all the staff. I would like to give a huge shout out to my Maitre'D of the night Ron who took care of me, my family and guest. As well as Michelle who made sure I had everything in place from the moment I walked in to the moment I left. This place gets more then a 5 star rating!!!!

The Legacy Castle 8

Lauren · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing!

I don’t have words to explain my experience with The Legacy Castle. We visited six venues and nothing could compare to the beauty of The Legacy Castle and more importantly, the feeling the team gave us after our first visit.
    Throughout the entire process the customer service was outstanding. Anwar is a true professional, personable, understanding, honest, accommodating and we felt comfortable with him from day one.
    Mounir is the owner but you wouldn’t know it. He comes out of his office and greets everyone that walks into the castle, we saw him picking up dishes, brought us coffee, answers the phones, and is down to earth. We were blown away by their kindness.
    We both got chills when we walked into the castle the first time and we knew we couldn’t have our wedding anywhere else!
    The planning process was organized and easy. Anwar responded to us within minutes and Michele is extremely organized and proactive, they didn’t miss a beat.
    The day of our wedding, Noelia and Ron rocked our world! We didn’t have to do a thing, they did it all. They were beyond attentive!!! They made the day stress free and easy! Ron and Noelia weren’t only beyond accommodating to us, my parents were blown away by their professionalism. They aren’t a Maitre D and bridal attendant, they are GODSENDS!
    They brought us in to see our Viennese table before everyone else and I was in tears.
    The service during the wedding from everyone was amazing.
    Our guests raved about the food and service! My husband and I (along with our family) are foodies. The food here EXCEEDED our expectations!!! The Legacy Castle was worth every penny and more. I highly recommend this venue. We will have our future events here for sure!
    Lauren and Ryan 11/9/2018

The Legacy Castle FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

• 141 Route 23 South Pompton Plains, New Jersey, 07444 See on map