220 Passaic Street, Passaic, NJ 07055 Map · Phone number

About Factory 220

Factory220 is an industrial space and loft studios with over 30,000 square feet. We can hold anywhere from 100-2,000 people. Being only 11 miles from Manhattan, Factory220 is the perfect space for your next event!

Ideal for Weddings, Bridal Showers, Mitzvahs, Showers, Graduations, Galas, Anniversaries, Milestone Birthdays, Corporate Meetings, Conferences and Dinners, Product Launches, Holiday Parties, Photo/Film Shoots, High School & College Proms, Project Graduation, Fashion Shows, Organization & Charity 501C3 Fundraisers, Concerts/Shows, Sporting Events, and more

• Biagio's & The Terrace
7ccf2ccc47102707 large 45

3 Reviews for Factory 220

• Lisa

Lisa Breen · Married on 08/13/2019

What an incredible wedding!

Factory 220 was an amazing venue for my daughter's wedding, The people were easy to get along with. They listened to my needs and we came up with a plan to make everything work! I could reach them by email and phone wen I needed them. As the wedding approached we were also talking after hours to make sure everything went smoothly. They stayed on top of the vendor info and kept me on track for what I needed to be doing each step of the way. Such an incredible experience. The rustic atmosphere made our wedding even more warm and special!! My guests raved about the food and loved the look. I did hire someone for extra lighting because it is darker at night. Couldn't have asked for a better venue!!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Alicia · Married on 03/31/2018

0.4
      0.5

THANKS TO THE PEOPLE RUNNING THIS PLACE(or lack there of) I WAS FORCED TO FIND A NEW WEDDING VENUE WITH ONLY 6MONTHS LEFT BEFORE MY WEDDING. YUP, you read that right. I would love to give you every horrible, shady, unprofessional detail about my experience but I don't want to relive it so here's the bullet points...
    -They will tell you one thing in person and then when you try to get written confirmation they will backtrack or blatantly say something different.
    -You can never get a hold of someone on the phone on your first try.(truth is you'll be lucky if you do so on your third or fifth try)
    -If you do decide to show up during business hours, you're lucky if you can get in.
    -When you are touring the venue, they use certain terminology like "full bar" while showing you a bar full of top shelf brands(patron, grey goose, Makers Mark, etc) and then use that same terminology in the contract to lead you to believe you will be receiving the brands you viewed in the "full bar" at the tour. Only to try to pull a bait and switch and give you a completely different bar set up(Smirnoff, barcardi, etc).
    -Everyone you speak to tells you something completely different but when you try to get written confirmation they once again contradict themselves or what the previous person told you.
    -We locked in our date by signing the contract, and paying the deposit well over a year in advance, with Anthony who we were told was the "General Manager". Only to find out "he no longer works there" when we had to pop up at the venue because no one was returning my calls I met the new person handling my wedding Shamir and the event coordinator Brianne. Both of which who go out there way to be misleading. I'll leave you with this...JUST DONT!!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2017

0.4
      0.5

Stay away. Would give zero stars if I could.

From the beginning, communication was terrible. The original manager messed up our first appointment. When the owner finally let us in we were left in a loft for 40 minutes until we finally left. We were promised free uplighting if we decided to book. The space itself is beautiful so we sucked it up. We only found out there was a new manager because we received a bill and when we said we had spoken to the manager they told us there was someone new (there wasn't until about 2 months before our wedding). No one at the venue communicates to one another and we were consistently repeating ourselves.

So...day of the wedding. We had paid for lights and draping through another company. They had a Friday wedding and Sunday wedding and left the lights up so the other company that came in wouldn't have redo them....so we paid and had different lights. P.S., the free uplighting we received...I asked for white and they gave us blue...our colors were pink and white.

The rooms were FILTHY. And even though we asked the manager, Brianne, to have them cleaned, they weren't. My husband dropped a check off at the venue earlier in the week and walked through spaces to take pictures with Brianne. We decide we want to take pictures in front of a red door. DAY OF THE WEDDING WHEN WE GO TO TAKE THE PICTURE Brianne discovers that red door doesn't open.

They had promised to have hanging lanterns that were not there. There were 1/4 of the amount of tables for the cocktail hour. And every table in the venue was dirty. Not kind of dirty but spilled drinks and flowers. My family and caterer were left to clean up.

Also day of, Brianne schedule meetings to show the venue to other people. Two white wines were chosen for our open bar. They only had one and it wasn't one we had chosen.

The list goes on. And since then, every effort to contact the venue and fix the situation has been fruitless. Not worth the headache or money.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Factory 220 FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 3500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Event Planning
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
    2000
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Loft
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Bar Services
    Cake
    Catering Services
    Clean Up
    Get Ready Rooms
    Preferred Vendors Only
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May