220 Passaic Street, Passaic, NJ 07055 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 10 to 2,000
Availability Check your date

About Factory 220

Factory220 is an industrial space and loft studios with over 30,000 square feet. We can hold anywhere from 100-2,000 people. Being only 11 miles from Manhattan, Factory220 is the perfect space for your next event!

Ideal for Weddings, Bridal Showers, Mitzvahs, Showers, Graduations, Galas, Anniversaries, Milestone Birthdays, Corporate Meetings, Conferences and Dinners, Product Launches, Holiday Parties, Photo/Film Shoots, High School & College Proms, Project Graduation, Fashion Shows, Organization & Charity 501C3 Fundraisers, Concerts/Shows, Sporting Events, and more

Other couples have also viewed

• The Brookside Banquets
7ccf2ccc47102707 large 45

4 Reviews for Factory 220

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2019

My Dream Wedding

We must have looked at every raw event space in the greater New York City area and couldn’t find anything that was within our budget, especially when we factored in that we needed to bring in a kosher caterer. We were ready to accept that we weren’t going to get the repurposed industrial feel we wanted for our wedding venue, when we stumbled onto the hidden gem of Factory 220. It is a huge space offering multiple areas including separate rooms for the cocktail hour, ceremony, and reception, and a massive guest suite/green room where you can get ready or just hang out behind the scenes. Unlike most raw spaces that offer you little more than four bare walls and empty space, Factory 220 includes not only the gorgeous and unusual location but also tables, chairs, and a variety of other furniture if you need it. But the most incredible thing for us was their onsite kosher caterer. Of course you can bring in any other kind of caterer you want, but if kosher food is something you need, you will NEVER find a place with this aesthetic that comes with kosher food. And it was incredible food! The amount of cocktail hour dishes that you get in the standard catering contract is astounding, and there is a wide array of options and cuisines to choose from. From the BBQ and cornbread, to the grilled meat, the chicken and waffles, and the pasta bar, I didn’t taste a single thing I didn’t like. They even packed up all the leftovers for us at the end of the night, and my only complaint is that I couldn’t finish them all. And let’s not forget the incredibly helpful staff. Shamir and Ruti were always responsive to our calls and emails and always willing to go above and beyond to accommodate our requests. They let us do multiple walk throughs of the space during the planning process. Even after the event, they went out of the way to help when I realized I had lost my checkbook during the event, and they found it and mailed it back to us. We looked at over 25 venues when we were planning our wedding, so you can trust us when we say there is no place quite like Factory 220.

Sent on 02/21/2021
  • Lisa

Lisa B. · Married on 08/13/2019

What an incredible wedding!

Factory 220 was an amazing venue for my daughter's wedding, The people were easy to get along with. They listened to my needs and we came up with a plan to make everything work! I could reach them by email and phone wen I needed them. As the wedding approached we were also talking after hours to make sure everything went smoothly. They stayed on top of the vendor info and kept me on track for what I needed to be doing each step of the way. Such an incredible experience. The rustic atmosphere made our wedding even more warm and special!! My guests raved about the food and loved the look. I did hire someone for extra lighting because it is darker at night. Couldn't have asked for a better venue!!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Alicia · Married on 03/31/2018

0.4
      0.5

THANKS TO THE PEOPLE RUNNING THIS PLACE(or lack there of) I WAS FORCED TO FIND A NEW WEDDING VENUE WITH ONLY 6MONTHS LEFT BEFORE MY WEDDING. YUP, you read that right. I would love to give you every horrible, shady, unprofessional detail about my experience but I don't want to relive it so here's the bullet points...
    -They will tell you one thing in person and then when you try to get written confirmation they will backtrack or blatantly say something different.
    -You can never get a hold of someone on the phone on your first try.(truth is you'll be lucky if you do so on your third or fifth try)
    -If you do decide to show up during business hours, you're lucky if you can get in.
    -When you are touring the venue, they use certain terminology like "full bar" while showing you a bar full of top shelf brands(patron, grey goose, Makers Mark, etc) and then use that same terminology in the contract to lead you to believe you will be receiving the brands you viewed in the "full bar" at the tour. Only to try to pull a bait and switch and give you a completely different bar set up(Smirnoff, barcardi, etc).
    -Everyone you speak to tells you something completely different but when you try to get written confirmation they once again contradict themselves or what the previous person told you.
    -We locked in our date by signing the contract, and paying the deposit well over a year in advance, with Anthony who we were told was the "General Manager". Only to find out "he no longer works there" when we had to pop up at the venue because no one was returning my calls I met the new person handling my wedding Shamir and the event coordinator Brianne. Both of which who go out there way to be misleading. I'll leave you with this...JUST DONT!!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Factory 220 FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 3500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Event Planning
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
    2000
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Loft
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Bar Services
    Cake
    Catering Services
    Clean Up
    Get Ready Rooms
    Preferred Vendors Only
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    November
    December

• 220 Passaic Street Passaic, 07055 See on map
    Location of (Factory 220)

Factory 220 frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Factory 220?

Factory 220 includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:

• Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Event Planning
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Factory 220, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Factory 220 includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:

• Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)
  • Wedding Cake

At Factory 220, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Factory 220 includes:

• Bartender(s)
  • Champagne Toast
  • House Wine

What are the most important characteristics of Factory 220 in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Factory 220 for wedding events is known for:

• Loft

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Factory 220 for wedding events?

Factory 220 offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:

• Indoor

What kind of wedding events does Factory 220 offer?

Factory 220 offers the following types of wedding events:

• Bridal Shower
  • Ceremony
  • Elopements
  • Engagement Party
  • Reception
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Factory 220 offer for wedding events?

Factory 220 offers the following services for wedding events:

• Get Ready Rooms
  • Preferred Vendors Only
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What percentage of users recommend Factory 220 and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Factory 220 is recommended by 50% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 2.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 2.8 in quality of service, 2.8 in average response time, 2.8 in flexibility, 2.8 in professionalism and 2.8 in value.