The Legacy Castle Reviews

43 | Pompton Plains, NJ

43 Reviews for The Legacy Castle

M. A. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Bridal Shower (COVID-19)

My daughter's bridal shower was rescheduled due to COVID-19 and had to be outdoors on the balcony. The venue, food and service were wonderful.

Sent on 08/03/2020
  • Sabrina

Sabrina Ruiz · Married on 08/28/2020

Best Wedding Venue You Could Have!

I had my wedding here a couple of days ago and there aren't enough words to describe how beautiful it was. This venue is absolutely stunning and breathtaking! All of my guests couldn't believe how beautiful it was because the photos don't do it justice. The customer service here is outstanding and I unfortunately needed to change my wedding date due to COVID-19 and they were there for me every step of the way trying to accommodate me and assured me that everything would work out and be okay. I had two wonderful ladies stay in touch with me daily which were Nicole and Camryn and they were so nice and patient to work with especially during this stressful time with COVID happening. On the wedding day, my two bridal assistants were absolutely AMAZING their names were Marina and Michelle. They were by my side the whole night and made sure I had everything that I needed and was okay. The food was also delicious along with their desserts. All of my guests couldn't stop talking about how perfect this venue was and are still calling me to talk about my wedding night! I would definitely recommend them for any events you may have if you want amazing food and phenomenal customer service. They made my wedding day a fairy tale and I will definitely come back to them for nay future events that I may have.

Sent on 08/31/2020

Abeer Tutanji · Married on 08/12/2020

Such a beautiful place to have any special occasion. The service here is phenomenal.

Sent on 08/14/2020

Paret Hajhassan · Married on 03/07/2020

Best Venue in NJ

Absolutely loved the beautiful castle and their staff! The venue and our vendors made our venue magical. Thanks for being so accommodating and flexible to make our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Leah

Leah Gruss · Married on 01/19/2020

Excellent experience

Just celebrated our son's wedding at The Legacy Castle and we had a perfect experience. Mr. Mounir Badaan, the owner, met with us twice and was courteous, professional and gracious. He coordinated the event and immediately earned our trust. His staff managed our event seamlessly. The wedding ran smoothly with perfect service, excellent coordination with all vendors, and the pristine venue and grounds impressed all our guests. We highly recommend the Legacy Castle for your spectacular event. Thank you Mounir, Anwar, Cmaryn and Osama!

Sent on 01/26/2020
  • Angela

Angela & Andrew Gonce · Married on 10/19/2019

The dream venue!

My experience with The Legacy Castle was absolutely amazing!!! I am truly so sad that it’s over! I cannot begin to explain the professionalism & outstanding service of this venue! Our wedding guests were absolutely shocked at the beauty of the venue, the service, & the delicious food! The Legacy Castle was the first venue I found online and as soon as I visited it I knew it was the one! There is absolutely NO PLACE LIKE THIS! I worked with Anwar & Mounir who were an absolute pleasure to work with & did everything they could to make our day special! Anwar took the time to sit with us and recommend certain foods & even layouts of the room based on his experience. Anwar is definitely a huge help & has the experience necessary to make your wedding day that much more special!

Food is super important to my family and I when it comes to throwing a party and I cannot even begin to explain how many options we had. From a live sushi rolling station, to oysters, salmon wellington, anything you can possibly think of!! The Venetian hour is an absolute must! The desserts are endless and the guests loved it as well! It was definitely great to hear that the guests were only upset at the fact that they couldn’t physically try every single type of food there was, because it was that delicious and of such great quality!

I truly cannot thank everyone at The Legacy Castle enough for allowing me to have the most perfect day ever!!! I am so grateful!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Caroline · Married on 10/13/2019

It was more than a Dream!!!

The wedding day was Oct. 13th, and it was more than a Dream! Everything was Amazing and higher than our expectations. The food was amazing, especially the Mediterranean station, as well as the Venetian hour. It was out of this world! Our guest were ecstatic and Our experience at the Castle was very Special. We sincerely recommend the legacy Castle to anyone.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Francesca

Francesca · Married on 09/01/2019

Beyond Dream Wedding

I don’t even know where to begin with this PHENOMENAL venue. From the moment we walked in, we knew this place had to be where we held our wedding. This was the first place we visited, even though it wasn’t completed. We were in complete awe and it wasn’t even done! We decided to shop around but nothing compared to this place. We ended up going back to the venue a second time. We sat with Mounir and Anwar and in that moment we knew we had to book our wedding with them. They did everything in their power to make us happy and really worked with us. Anwar promised I would have the wedding of my dreams and boy did he deliver! He was so responsive, attentive, and helpful throughout the whole process. He even personally drove me down to my ceremony, which meant the world to me. Our maitre d, Ron, was AMAZING! Everything went so smoothly because of him and he was so attentive to us the whole night. My bridal attendants, Leslie and Delia, were like my own personal CIA agents. Those ladies were AMAZING! They tended to my EVERY need and beyond. They took such good care of me and made sure a smile was always on my face. All the staff from waiters to bartenders were amazing. We couldn't have asked for a better team of people helping us celebrate this big day! Food is HUGE deal for an Italian family, we were nervous when we booked since it wasn’t even open yet and there were no reviews on the food, but we had faith. ALL of our guests are still RAVING about the food. The food was perfection and completely on point. The drinks were delicious and the dessert was amazing! If you’re debating on doing the Viennese Table.. don’t debate! Go for it! Everything was so amazing and everyone truly enjoyed it all! The grounds are absolutely stunning and CLEAN! We had our ceremony on the grounds of the castle and it was more than I ever dreamed of! To the whole team at The Legacy Castle who helped us have the wedding of our dreams, THANK YOU!! We want to relive our wedding day over and over because of you all! We truly appreciate and adore each and everyone of you!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Paige Van Dien · Married on 08/17/2019

The Best Wedding Day Ever!!

I had the wedding of my dreams at the Legacy Castle. From start to end, Diana Then helped us pick and organize all our wedding details. She was super friendly, professional, and helpful. This made wedding planning easy! On the day of the wedding, I could have not asked for better service. I truly felt like a princess. My bridal attendant Michele was amazing. She made sure my dress was perfect for every photo, and was at my assistance throughout the night whether I needed a new drink or lip stick re-application! From the moment we entered the bridal suite, the venue catered to us with drinks and food. They were extremely organized and everything ran so smoothly- truly a team! The cocktail hour and reception were absolutely amazing and I am still receiving compliments to this day that it was the best wedding anyone has ever attended. Thank you for making my day so special.. I could have not asked for a better wedding venue and service!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Lina Malki · Married on 08/17/2019

Royal wedding

We held our wedding at this venue. They are extremely professional and have amazing customer service! My wedding day was a fairytale, thanks to their amazing and talented employees! Our guests are still raving over how perfect everything was!

Sent on 02/11/2020

Gabriella Calabro · Married on 07/26/2019

Fairytale Wedding

I cannot say enough amazing things about The Legacy Castle. The service- food, attendants, planning- were more than we could have expected! From the moment we booked, the entire staff made the process seamless. From the countless emails and questions that were answered, we had no stress on our wedding day. Our guests raved about the food, service, and the Venetian table. We highly, highly recommend the Legacy Castle!!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Cavallo · Married on 07/09/2019

Smaller Business Event Done Right!

I know this is not a wedding review but how management works with ALL customers for ALL events and budgets EXTREMELY important. My experience: I recently held a business meeting here for the President of Chilton Medical Center and about 80 senior leaders. The venue, service, food, space, audio/visual and attention to detail was STELLAR! Diana Then was an absolute pleasure from start to finish as was all of the management and staff I had the pleasure to meet. A special shout out must be given to Mr. Mounir Badaan. He was gracious, welcoming and very generous to provide us with so many "luxury extras" that I didn't ask for given the strict budget I was working within.

Not only do I look forward to holding our bi-annual business meetings at this beautiful venue going forward, but I also already told my daughter that I hope she will give serious consideration to The Legacy Castle when her wedding day comes!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Dina

Dina Rabbat · Married on 06/09/2019

perfect wedding hall experience

the staff of the legacy castle is terrific. Anwar is very accommodating and helped us with everything. the day of Osama, and Michelle made sure everything ran so smoothly and definitely made everything as stress free as possible. this is the most beautiful wedding hall, and the food is delicious. I couldn't have been happier with our choice to book here.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2019

Best Day Ever

Everyone was a pleasure to work with! Mounir, Anwar, Michelle, Ron, and J the bridal attendant put on the best party ever seamlessly!! I wouldn’t recommend to look anywhere else. Best day ever with the most amazing service!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Linda Caffrey · Married on 05/25/2019

Outstanding

Our daughter’s Sweet 16 birthday party was hosted at The Legacy Castle this past Saturday, May 25, 2019. We had an intimate 50 person party in the Mayfair Room and we were treated like royalty. To say that our expectations were exceeded and beyond is an understatement. Everyone from planning the party and all the little things to plan a party in between up to the day of the party was exceptional. The food was phenomenal! The grounds and the castle itself is breathtaking. The day was everything we could have ever dreamed and more. When I say ‘best day ever’ it was like a dream that became a reality! Truly! I cannot imagine what her wedding day would be like. Thank you!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • MelisM

Melissa · Married on 01/19/2019

Dream Wedding!

Our wedding was on 1/19/2019 and its was absolutely perfect. The entire day literally was a fairytale and everything was amazing. So many of our guests have been telling us how it was the best wedding they have ever attended. The owner Mounir is amazing to work with, he truly wants the bride and groom to be happy with every detail the event you are having there. We worked with Michelle and Anwar throughout planning and they were nothing short of professional and attentive to detail. My bridal attendant Michelle was absolutely amazing she is so calming and treats the bride like a true princess on the big day. I don't know what I would have done without her! Our maitre d' was also fantastic and took care of every detail without question. THANK YOU for making our wedding day the best day ever, it was truly magical.

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Chantell Rosania · Married on 01/05/2019

The BEST night of my life!

I just have to say the staff at the Legacy
    Castle is just magnificent. The most polite staff I have ever met. My wedding was this past weekend and I could not thank the staff for making it so perfect. My guest could not stop talking about the food, dessert, venue and most of all the staff. I would like to give a huge shout out to my Maitre'D of the night Ron who took care of me, my family and guest. As well as Michelle who made sure I had everything in place from the moment I walked in to the moment I left. This place gets more then a 5 star rating!!!!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Lauren · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing!

I don’t have words to explain my experience with The Legacy Castle. We visited six venues and nothing could compare to the beauty of The Legacy Castle and more importantly, the feeling the team gave us after our first visit.
    Throughout the entire process the customer service was outstanding. Anwar is a true professional, personable, understanding, honest, accommodating and we felt comfortable with him from day one.
    Mounir is the owner but you wouldn’t know it. He comes out of his office and greets everyone that walks into the castle, we saw him picking up dishes, brought us coffee, answers the phones, and is down to earth. We were blown away by their kindness.
    We both got chills when we walked into the castle the first time and we knew we couldn’t have our wedding anywhere else!
    The planning process was organized and easy. Anwar responded to us within minutes and Michele is extremely organized and proactive, they didn’t miss a beat.
    The day of our wedding, Noelia and Ron rocked our world! We didn’t have to do a thing, they did it all. They were beyond attentive!!! They made the day stress free and easy! Ron and Noelia weren’t only beyond accommodating to us, my parents were blown away by their professionalism. They aren’t a Maitre D and bridal attendant, they are GODSENDS!
    They brought us in to see our Viennese table before everyone else and I was in tears.
    The service during the wedding from everyone was amazing.
    Our guests raved about the food and service! My husband and I (along with our family) are foodies. The food here EXCEEDED our expectations!!! The Legacy Castle was worth every penny and more. I highly recommend this venue. We will have our future events here for sure!
    Lauren and Ryan 11/9/2018

Sent on 11/11/2018

Bianca D · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing!

Our wedding was on 11/3/2018 and its was absolutely perfect. The entire day literally was a fairytale and everything was amazing. So many of our guests have been telling us how it was the best wedding they have ever attended. The castle is not only beautiful, but the food and service was excellent. The owner Mounir is amazing to work with, he truly treats you like family and just wants the bride and groom to be happy with the event. We worked with Michelle and Anwar throughout planning and they were nothing short of professional, responsive, and attentive to detail. On a day that can easily get stressful, the legacy castle team ensured us to relax, enjoy the night, and to trust that everything will run smoothly. They were right!! Our bridal attendants Noella and Michelle, along with our maitre d' were patient, accountable, and treated us like family. THANK YOU for making our wedding day the best day ever, it was truly magical.

Sent on 11/11/2018

sharon · Married on 10/05/2018

All I can say is, The Legacy Castle is SPECTACULAR!! The staff starting with Mounir, Michelle,Osama, and Ron were more than accomodating. They were all on top of thier game making sure everything ran smoothly and organized. My 200 guests came up to my husband, myself, my daughter and my son in law the entire night telling us how unbelivable the Castle was. The food was displayed beautifully and was delicious. The entire wait staff was terrific. If you are planning a party you need to go and check out the Castle. My daughter truly felt like Cinderella and I can't thank Mounir enough for helping making her wedding a dream come true.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Jacquelynn Giammetta · Married on 10/05/2018

Outstanding

I got married at The Legacy Castle October 5th and it was truly the most amazing day of my life thanks to the gorgeous venue and incredible staff working there. The food was over the top and my guest raved about all the different stations and display at cocktail hour and the Viennese table. From the time we booked Mounir made my fiance and I feel so special and almost like family. Michelle worked with us planning the menu and wedding day out she is so sweet and pleasant to work with. On the day of my wedding my maitre d' Val and Akayla were amazing! They were on top of everything and treated me like a princess, I did not need to think or remember to do anything because they took care of everything. I could not have dreamed of a more incredible Venue and I HIGHLY recommend having your wedding or any other special event at this stunning Castle.

Sent on 10/18/2018

sharon · Married on 10/04/2018

The Legacy Castle is jaw dropping beautiful!! The owner, Mounir has been wonderful to work with in fact, his entire staff has been. My daughter and I can not wait for her wedding and we are so proud to tell everyone where we are having it. If you haven’t booked a venue yet for your next event this is a must see!!

Sent on 07/05/2018

The Legacy Castle's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We pride ourselves on providing a flawless experience for all of our guests. We cannot wait for your daughter to start her new married life with us. Best wishes for a prosperous future!
  • Bianca

Bianca · Married on 09/22/2018

my amazing fairytale wedding

On September 22nd, I married the love of my life at the most incredible venue. It was truly a magical night and a fairytale wedding! The best night of my life! My husband and I had booked with the Legacy Castle while they were still under construction back in the Spring of 2017. We literally watched our venue get built from the ground up and wow, what a transformation it was! Mounir and his team made us feel so comfortable throughout the process and always immediately addressed any concerns we had. Everything was absolutely PERFECT on my wedding day. The food and the service was amazing. I am still getting phone calls and texts from our guests about how it was the most BEAUTIFUL and extravagant wedding they had ever been to. Everyone has also been raving about how extensive and delicious our cocktail hour and Viennese was.
    My bridal attendant Val was incredible. She was so on top of everything and was constantly making sure that I had a drink in my hand and was taken care of and happy. She kept bringing up food and drinks to our bridal suite, made sure we had every dinner option on our sweetheart table, and even grabbed us a bunch of desserts from our Viennese so we could enjoy some when we got back from taking photos. I am SO thankful that I had someone like her with me all night long! Anything I needed, she was on top of immediately. She bustled my dress, which had 60 loops on it and carried my 15 foot long train everywhere!! Thank you again Val for doing such an amazing job. I don't think I would have gotten through that night without you!!

Our Maitre d', Osama was absolutely amazing as well. So organized and on top of everything. The lighting in our room was perfect and the snow falling from the ceiling during our first dance was so magical. (If you are debating doing this or not, please do it!!! Your pictures come out amazing with the snow I promise you will be so happy you did!) I also love that as soon as the doors opened for our Viennese hour, he took us around before anyone else came in to show us exactly what was put out. He made sure every single detail of our wedding was perfect and was very good at communicating with us when he needed to throughout the night.

The week of our wedding I had made a checklist and sent it over to the castle. This checklist explained exactly what I needed to be put out that day and how I wanted everything to be put away that night, pictures, table numbers, our favors, wedding signs, our toasting glasses, cake cutter and serving set, etc. Everything was placed perfectly and everything was put away exactly how I asked. Osama and his staff truly went above and beyond with my requests and were very organized. I just can't say enough good things about this amazing place. Michelle worked with me through the entire wedding planning process and I truly felt like her and Mounir were like family by the end. I even gasped when I walked into my own room because I couldn't believe how truly beautiful it was. If you want a true WOW factor, the Legacy Castle is it. Thank you so much again to Mounir and his team for giving us the wedding of our dreams!!!!! I am so happy I chose the Legacy Castle as my wedding venue!!!!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Rudina · Married on 09/16/2018

My husband and I got married at The Legacy Castle last Sunday September 16 and everything was perfect. We had actually booked our date with in short time of period and everything truly exceeded every expectation. Anwar was a godsend, and his entire team was instrumental in making the day one we will never forget. Michele is one of the most pleasant person ever she was on top of everything and I can assure you that everyone was beyond pleased with the end result. The grounds are immaculate, the service was seamless, and the food was delicious across the board. We have been getting phone calls from friends and family with nothing but complimentary things to say. If you're fortunate enough to book your big day at The legacy Castle you will definitely not be disappointed!
    Artan & Rudina

Sent on 09/22/2018

Linda · Married on 09/15/2018

Our daughter truly had the Fairytale wedding she always dreamed of thanks to the amazing staff at The Legacy Castle. Anwar and Mounir made every effort to accommodate our many requests. The service was amazing and the food absolutely delicious. Can’t think of one thing to complain about. Our guests had nothing but praise and said it was the best wedding they ever attended. Thank you so much !!!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2018