Splendor Beauty

Splendor Beauty

Where Professional Beauty and Luxury come to you! Specializing in Makeup and Hair.

LA, OC, SB, VENTURA, SD, Counties

• Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Noelle and her assistant did a great job on my hair and make-up. I recieved tons of compliments during the night and afterwards when people looked at photos and said words like "gorgeous, stunning, beautiful" etc. I was very happy with how I looked. My sisters (and maids of honor) liked their makeup too but both their up-dos fell down right after the ceremony. Overall, everyone was happy with the way they looked and my sister in law really liked her hair. My only suggestion is to ask for three service providers if you have a big group - I had 8 people who got hair, make-up, or both services done on the day of the wedding and time was a bit of an issue. Nothing major, but we did run a bit late.

• Wedding: 12/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Noelle and Ashley were so wonderful to work with! The price and service were awesome. I'm extremely pleased with my hair and makeup as well as the hair and makeup done on my mom and my sister on my wedding day. Noelle worked hard with me to make sure I looked exactly how I envisioned myself on my wedding day and she did an amazing job! I highly recommend! Thank you so much!

• Wedding: 10/07/2012
Karine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Noelle and her team surpassed my whole bridal party expectations. She worked well with a huge group and getting them all ready on time. She was great with scheduling, tips, recommendations, and very organized. She made me feel very comfortable with what look I wanted. I did a trial run with her to get my vision in place and relieved me of any concerns I might have for the look of the day. My whole bridal party was impressed with the team and were glowing and confidant all day with the way they looked. Happy Bride!!! I'm definitely looking forward to pick up some make up classes from Noelle. P.S. I got white spots on my face right before wedding and she was able to cover them, so happy.

• Wedding: 08/31/2012
Elizabeth
1 Review
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Noelle helped my bridesmaids and I feel pretty and ready for my big day. I liked my makeup, but thought my hair could have been a little better. Overall I was happy.

• Wedding: 04/01/2012
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Noelle absolutely listened, heard, and accommodated all of my requests. She gave me a beautiful look that was easy on my skin, gorgeous in photographs, and true to my requests. She was a charm to work with to boot!

• Wedding: 09/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding day was such a blessed day for me; I married my best friend, Dennis. To make it ever more special is the fact that I felt and if I do say so myself, I looked like a queen. All of this for the mere fact that the girls at Bridal Splendor Make Up and Salon made me look and feel so beautiful. They took their time with me and helped me to relax, because this of course, was my wedding day, and everything was going to be perfect. I put everything in their hands as far as colors of face make up and eye shadows. They even worked on my hair and gave me a very glamorous look. With their professional experience and know how they made me look radiant. I am not in my thirties but believe me I felt like I was for that very special day. I am very happy that I found them and that they made me feel so pampered.
I would recommend their services to anyone who wants to be treated like a queen for that very special day in your life, that one in a million day that we all deserve in our life. They do superb work so just sit back and left them do their magic!!!
Thanks Bridal Splendor for everything!!
Sincerely,
Mrs. Vivian Rood…AKA…Dennis’ wife

• Wedding: 08/29/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Made me beautiful for my best friends wedding! Thank you for the oh so pampered experience!

• Wedding: 04/24/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The make-up artists of Bridal Splendor Beauty know what they're doing! They made the entire make-up experience enjoyable by keeping the mood light and friendly. I never felt rushed or stressed. As a bride I was looking for quality service that was also personal. Bridal Splendor Beauty exceeded my expectations and I know they will for you too!

• Wedding: 11/05/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Noelle and the Bridal Splendor Team did a phenomenal job for me at my wedding. I could not have been more please or recommend them enough. I got married in Las Vegas and it was 118 degrees. Somehow, maybe by magic, Noelle was able to apply my makeup so it stayed.. all day!! I felt that the color pallet she picked really matched my style. I felt comfortable and like I looked like myself. My pictures came out great and didn't look like I was wearing gobs of makeup! Noelle had superb communication, professionalism and great follow through! Noelle's knowledge of make up, seasonal color choices and skin tones puts her far above other vendors I spoke with. I will appreciate her services for the rest of my life. Any Bride or individual wanting to feel and look beautiful would be making an excellent choice my choosing Bridal Splendor.

• Wedding: 07/07/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Noelle did my makeup for my wedding and she made me look and feel wonderful! Not only is she good at what she does she also provides first class service! She did the makeup for me and my bridesmaids and did an amazing job on all of us! She made sure there was enough time for everyone and I did not worry about a thing! I recommend her service to every bride I know.

• Wedding: 07/08/2006
Cathleen
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Noelle was amazing. She was extremely patient while lots of chaos was going on. She not only took care of me but she took care of my family. She made sure I was well taken care of on my special day. She even brought me food when I was SO nervous I didn't get a chance to eat anything. Before leaving she also gave me a little "touch up" kit so I can keep fresh the entire night. Highly recommend her services!

• Wedding: 10/01/2004
818-282-3013
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards