Robin M A Photography

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Robin's pictures are timeless. I have hired Robin to take pictures of my daughter at 1yr old and just recently again for her 2yr old pictures. She is a true professional who was extremely flexible with weather and offering guidance so that the pictures would be perfect. Even with a very active 2yr old, Robin knows exactly how to capture their attention and all their animated expressions. I have so many great shots I will never be able to decide which ones to print. I am looking forward to another photo shoot next year!
Wedding: 09/27/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Robin was amazing on my wedding day. My husband was a challenge, as he does not like to have his picture taken. Robin was able to make him comfortable. She was also able to capture the intimacy that my husband and I share!!!
Wedding: 09/02/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Robin and her husband were so wonderful. She helped us at ease in the blistering heat and we have beautiful photos as a result. Robin was so professional and such a bargain. I would recommend Robin to anyone.
Wedding: 07/14/2011

Private User 5 Reviews
Robin and Ian are wonderful! We could tell from her website that Robin takes beautiful photos and captures those artistic moments... which was exactly what we were looking for in a wedding photographer. Since we first contacted her, Robin has been professional and excellent in responding to our communications. She also does a great job of accommodating your photographic desires with her creative flair. Excellent job!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Robin is an amazing photographer, and we were very pleased with her services. She provided a great package for a very good value. She and her husband were wonderful to work with. I'm not usually comfortable in front of the camera, and I don't think that I'm very photogenic, but our wedding photos and engagement photos turned out to be fabulous. She worked with us to get all the right shots, and she made sure that we were happy with everything. She and her husband, Ian, are genuinely nice people, and they were flexible to meet our needs (scheduling a convenient time and place for our engagement shoot, arranging to stay at the reception for an extra hour for a reasonable rate, etc.) She didn't just take pictures and throw them together into a book. Her artistic passion was apparent in both our wedding album and our photo guest book. When we started looking for a photographer for our wedding, I originally had a list of people to consider. Robin was the first photographer we planned to meet with, and we felt so comfortable with her that we did not feel the need to consider anyone else. We had no complaints at all, and we would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer.
Wedding: 06/12/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Robin absolutely without a doubt was the total package. Our initial meeting with her left us with the feeling that she would have everything under cntrol from beginning to end and she did not disappoint. Her organization and professionalism made us feel like everything would get taken care or when and how it was supposed to. Together with Ian, they made our day a very calming, enjoyable atmosphere and the finished products reflect it all.
Wedding: 03/26/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Her talent and knack for detail is one of a kind. She is very devoted to her craft and it shows in her excitement the moment the photoshoot starts. I so love how she can make you warm up and let your inner beauty show in every shot she takes. Robin, you are such a talented person. Thanks for the beautiful engagement pictures. Our families and friends are raving about it :)
Wedding: 02/05/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were travelling from another state to get married in St. Augustine. Robin stayed in contact with us for several weeks before our arrival, taking the time to get to know us even before we actually met.The photographs she took of us on our wedding day captured our personalities so perfectly. We brought our Harley-Davidson bike with us, and she incorporated it into our shots with such enthusiasm. She made our experience so enjoyable, and the results were beautiful, fun, unique, amazing works of art. There aren't enough superlatives to describe Robin's talent, professionalism, and warmth. We feel blessed to have had her to share and capture the most important day of our lives!
-Deborah and Jeff
Wedding: 11/25/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Words just can not describe Robin's photography expertise. She is amazing!!! She is so kind and makes you feel so comfortable and natural and it shows in her photos. She photographed our wedding for us and we are moved to tears every time we look at the photos. Our family and friends are also very impressed with the photos and say they have never seen wedding photos that are so beautiful. Robin has a special gift not only to capture the atmosphere but the natural emotion also. We will for ever be grateful to Robin for doing such a wonderful job! If you are lucky enough to have Robin as a photographer you wont be disappointed, you will be moved beyond belief.

Wedding: 10/07/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I eloped to St. Augustine, Florida, and was in search of a photographer that I could trust, and would actually find their work to be somewhat okay. After reviewing several photographers and some referrals, I found myself somehow, on Robin's page. Immediately I was impressed with the quality of her work. I had searched several photographers in the area, and their portfolios where nice, but not anything eye catching or different. They didn’t posses the Quality of the work I was looking for. As I stumbled on Robin’s page, immediately I was hit with the quality I was searching for. I was hesitant in contacting her, since some of the photographers that had mediocre work were a bit over priced; I thought for sure she’d be extremely expensive. And to my surprise, she was not! She was right in line with all of them, and bizarrely enough, her work was much more stunning and captivating then others in the area of St. Augustine that I had stumbled on.

Her responsiveness was remarkable! She was reachable even by Skype (we Skyped to get to know each other, since I was flying in from NYC). she took her time with me (about an hour) and walked me through the entire process of what her work entailed, and what professional services she could provide for me on my day.

Her preparation and informational package arrived when she said it would, very nicely presented. I was impressed by that as well. And a week before the wedding she followed up with an email to confirm all information once again. She made me feel like my wedding was the only one on her calendar, and even after the elopement, she always made me feel like I was the only client that mattered.

Fast forward to the day of the elopement, and I was really taken aback by her professional, but yet elegant appearance, and warm personality. She respected my desires, and followed through on all of the requests I had made, without my reminding her, or clarifying what I needed again.

She was precise, “non invasive”, but very structured in her work. It’s been my experience that many photographers are not. She knew about lighting, what would work, our better sides, and even what side my hair looked better on (since it was 102 degrees that day my hair was a hot mess).

So, what about the pictures? Magazine-perfection! I was shocked! I know everyone is beautiful on their wedding day, but I did not look as beautiful as those pictures turned out. (It was bizarrely hot and humid--there was just no way)..... Also, what was great from her was that I am bit heavier, and she made me look amazing. Not because she photo-shopped me, or hid me behind larger things.....It was because she knew what she was doing.

I was not interested in an Album, but after receiving my DVD with my edited pictures, and seeing how beautiful and detailed her work was, I quickly decided having her create my album, just because I know it will be perfection! We spent another hour via Skype talking about the details of this album.

What I loved most about Robin, was her dedication to her work. From our initial Video Chat, to our first encounter on the day of our Elopement, until now, her dedication is the outcome of her beautiful work.

I was truly lucky to have used her as my photographer to capture one of the greatest moments of my life so far……
Wedding: 07/30/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Anyone who is lucky enough to have Robin's incredible eye capture a moment will be forever grateful. She has an amazing way of capturing a moment that she turns into a lifetime memory. Her photographs not just capture people, objects, or scenery they capture a feeling that radiates from the picture. I have seen so many "pictures" in think they are pretty but when I saw Robin's work I realized her work is art. She is so positive and fun to be with and takes a sincere interest in her client's. I hired Robin for the first time recently and have already booked her for many more events. I'm personally thrilled to have found someone that can not only take an amazing photograph but also capture the emotions of the moment.
Wedding: 05/13/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Unfortunately I was not lucky enough to have Robin be my wedding photographer. (I meet her a few years too late) However she has photograhped my children and left me speachless. I have never felt or seen such emotion in a photo before. I am so blessed to have these wonderfull memories captured so perfectly. Robin you are AMAZING.

For all the Brides to be-
I didn't really know what I was doing when I picked my wedding photographer. I knew I wanted great pictures and had a budget to stick to. I didn't realize how important it was to not only pick someone who could take great photos but also someone I liked and trusted. Your photographer will spend most of your wedding with you! From start to finish in most cases. I recommend picking someone who is extremely nice and proffessional as well as talanted. Robin is all of these.
Trust me, she will leave you speachless too!
Wedding: 04/17/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Robin did my cousin's wedding a few weeks ago. The photos were simply majestic in quality and will be a lifetime treasure. I recommended Robin to my cousin because she did portraits of my beautiful show dogs. It was amazing how she was able to get them to sit still and actually pose. Robin seems one with her camera and is a real artist, no matter what the subject. Her photos just come alive. Thank you Robin !!!!!
Wedding: 03/20/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Robin photographed our Rehearsal, Rehearsal Dinner, and Wedding Ceremony. Not only are her pictures beautiful, she is also an incredibly sweet and caring person, so easy to work with. She puts so much care into her work, and it is shown in every shot she takes. We are excited to be able to use Robin for future events and sessions with our future children. The quality of picture that she gives, for the value is phenomenal. You will not be disappointed. Robin puts so much care into her work, and I feel so lucky that I was able to have her there to capture such special moments in my life.
Wedding: 01/08/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We loved working with Robin and seeing our finished wedding album. Everything was just perfect and the pictures were priceless! She's very easy to get along with and we were impressed with her professionalism. Even when we had problems and our wedding started very late, Robin kept everyone so relaxed by using that time to get some really great portraits of the wedding party and the guests.

I would highly recommend Robin Anderson and her husband - they're simply the best.

Cynthia and John S.
Wedding: 11/01/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Robin Anderson is fantastic! She has photographed my family and I numerous times. Not only is she super professional, but she is so much fun to work with!

I'm looking forward to having her photograph us again.
Wedding: 06/20/2009