Natural Beauties Floral, Inc.

Natural Beauties Floral, Inc.

212 N. Sangamon St. #3C

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:

SPECTACULAR!!!
Words can’t describe the amazing talent of Jan and Jillian. We had 3 major events surrounding and including our wedding. The flower design for each setting was perfect... in fact, even more beautiful than imagined. Jan and Jillian are truly kind and patient. Working with them was wonderful. I always felt confident that their floral arrangements would be stunning. SO beautiful, I literally had tears in my eyes. Since they are such excellent communicators, the floral decor planning was a seamless process. Without a doubt, you’re in good hands with Natural Beauties. Thank you Jan and Jillian for making all my floral dreams come true! -Sri Sullivan

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Natural Beauties did a wonderful job with our December wedding. Jillian and Jan quickly understood our vision and what we wanted for our flowers and had several ideas to make the centerpieces more unique. They put together a beautiful sample for us to review and were open to making a few changes to the color scheme we wanted. The flowers for the ceremony and the reception both turned out GORGEOUS and were better than we could have imagined. They really made the whole space so beautiful!!! My bouquet was also PERFECT so so much more lush and full than I expected. Highly recommend these ladies for your wedding flowers!!

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jan and Jill are by far Masters with flowers! Our wedding flowers were the most amazing flowers I have seen! I was a very picky bride and they made me feel so relaxed when choosing flowers and listening to their opinions on what they thought would fit our vision. At first I didn't know what I should do, but after looking at other weddings they did, I knew I should just give them my trust and I am glad I did! Our colors were electric in our bouquets and the reception decor was stunning! The compliments we have gotten in the last few days is insane! To say I was obsessed with the outcome is an understatement! It was worth every dollar spent to have been able to work with these talented ladies!

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
Profile Picture
Amy
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went to Natural Beauties looking for help to bring my fall wedding vision to life using bright colors and also interesting types and textures of flowers. The end result was amazing - Jan and Jillian truly understood what I was looking for and delivered such unique and colorful bouquets and arrangements that ended up being a focal point throughout the wedding ceremony and reception. We got so many compliments throughout the night and everyone wanted to take a centerpiece home! Throughout the planning process, Jan and Jillian were very responsive taking the time to meet and speak on the phone multiple times in addition to very quick email responses. They definitely went above and beyond in their service and helped to make us feel very confident we would love our wedding day flowers. The pricing was reasonable and the total value was definitely worth the out-of-pocket cost. I would definitely recommend Natural Beauties to any future brides!

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Natural Beauties was an amazing florist and decor vendor. Jillian and her sister were great to work with, incredibly accommodating, and so nice. They worked with my colors, which were grey, navy, ivory and accents of light blue and coral- not the easiest to put together. The flowers were beautiful and the ceremony set-up looked amazing. They were able to flip the room in one hour for the reception and we used the ceremony flowers on the reception tables to save $$$. I also loved the birch canopy they made that included fabric and floral for our ceremony backdrop.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jillian & Jan were SUCH a pleasure. I was terrified when reaching our to florists for the wedding because if what I had been hearing about how expensive wedding flowers can be. From my initial phone consolation, I knew that NBF knew what they were doing, and really took their time to LISTEN to what I wanted. They had be send photos of arrangements I had seen and loved, and really made my flowers everything I had imagined. Jillian and Jan were so great, so fun & and a pleasure to work with!

Totally recommend these girls!

• Wedding: 12/29/2012
Profile Picture
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From our first meeting consultation we knew we had chosen a florist who is truly passionate about helping brides fulfill their vision. Jan and Jillian offered several options and worked very patiently with me when I had questions or ideas...you kept me on track and make our wedding day exactly what we envisioned. We also asked Natural Beauties to provide the arrangements for our rehearsal dinner and did an amazing job! We will definitely be using Natural Beauties again for our next floral need!!

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I was researching florists Natural Beauties Floral caught my eye because of their CREATIVE and UNIQUE bouquets and arrangements. Jan and Jillian at Natural Beauties Floral were SO GREAT to work with. I went to them with an idea of a color palette and I knew that I wanted romantic and in season flowers. They gave me so many options and helped me narrow it down when I couldn't decide :) They also gave me options to fit my budget. The flowers were ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I received soooo many compliments on my bouquet and the centerpieces! Of coarse the corsages and boutonnieres were also gorgeous.

• Wedding: 10/01/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Natural Beauties for our wedding flowers on August 13, 2011. Jan and Jillian were easy to work with and responsive to emails. We changed our contract several times and they were patient and answered any questions we had. They worked with our limited budget to get us the look we wanted. The day of they dropped off everything on time. My only complaint would be that the groom & groomsmen flowers looked like they were almost dead from the beginning of the day. Ultimately we were happy with our experience and would recommend them but we weren't blown away.

• Wedding: 08/13/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were lucky enough to have attended two weddings who used Natural Beauties Floral prior to our own wedding. Based on the beautiful arrangements at those weddings, we decided that we needed to talk to them. Natural Beauties Floral turned out to be the only florist we visited! On our first visit, Jan and Jillian were extremely professional and helpful. They were easy to work with throughout the entire wedding process and made it as stress-free as possible, especially since I did not know much about what I wanted!! When I arrived at the church all of the flowers were there, and when we arrived at the reception, the flowers were in place. I didn't have to worry at all. The bouquets, table arrangements, etc. were absolutely gorgeous. We are still receiving compliments!

I highly recommend Natural Beauties Floral. Not only did the flowers exceed my expectations, but Jan and Jillian were so easy to work with and helped make our wedding day beautiful! Thanks Jan and Jillian!

• Wedding: 07/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The fantastic gals at Natural Beauties did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding. We got married on June 18, 2011. The ceremony was at St. Josaphat's and the reception was at Germania Place (both in Chicago). The church and ballrooms looked beautiful! Although I did not know much about flowers, I told the girls that I wanted different shades of purple and white and they more than exceeded my expectations! The bouquets, centerpieces, etc. were simply gorgeous! I HIGHLY recommend them! Thanks Jan and Jillian! :)

• Wedding: 06/18/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recently worked with Jan & Jillian Yuhas at Natural Beauties for my May wedding. They more than exceeded my expectations! They were very professional, easy to contact and the arrangements for both the wedding party and reception were outstanding. They took my vague vision and turned it into something beautiful. The price was affordable and they were very understanding about a budget. I would not look anywhere else! Thank you again girls and good luck!

• Wedding: 05/06/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers were beautiful. We were late in the game to order flowers, and Jan and Jillian were very prompt and responsive in setting up an initial consultations and subsequently writing up the flower descriptions and ordering the flowers (all within 2 days!). They were also very nice about delivering the flowers for no charge when there was a time conflict for when I wanted to pick up the flowers, as well as working reasonably within our budget. The bouquet was very beautiful, but some of the flowers were quite wilty early on. Unfortunately, the only wilty flowers were at the edge of the bouquet, so as they wilted, it was a bit more noticeable because they were drooping down. It was still beautiful nonetheless, and Natural Beauties was a very good choice for us overall.

• Wedding: 10/12/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I was first researching florists and I found Natural Beauties, I loved their work but I was afraid that I couldn't afford them...but they beat everyone elses quotes by HUNDREDS of dollars. Also, I made so many changes from our first meeting to the actual wedding, but they were always accommadating and very quick to respond to this stressed-out bride. The bouquets were huge and gorgeous...I got so many compliments our our centerpeices (submerged flowers in 3 different size vases).

Thanks to Jan and Jillian for making my wedding dream a reality!

• Wedding: 10/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The girls at Natural Beauties were such a joy to work with. I went in with pretty much no idea what I wanted other than purple flowers, low/simple centerpieces and no calla lillies or roses. They were able to pick flowers that not only fit within our budget, but also matched our personalities. At our viewing of the sample centerpieces (a free service they offer), I was feeling pretty blah about them, so I told them what I honestly thought. At the wedding, I saw the centerpieces and they had changed the design to exactly what I had described (and my description wasn't helpful, I'm sure). Other than beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, boutennieres and corsages, Natural Beauties was also prompt, easy to get a hold of, and affordable.

• Wedding: 09/25/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Jan and Jillian did all of the floral designs for my September 2010 wedding at the Museum of Contemporary Art and the results were wonderful!

From the start, it was clear that they both extremely detail-oriented and very knowledgeable about their art. My husband and I are very detail-oriented and somewhat of perfectionists, and upon meeting them knew that we had met our match! We were very pleasantly surprised when the quote we received after our extremely detailed initial consultation was within our budget and surprisingly much lower than another competitor who was known as being more "budget-friendly." I feel that we received exceptionally beautiful floral designs and attentive service for a very reasonable price all things considered.

The setup time at the MCA is limited to about 1 hour only, and they assured me that having done weddings there as well as other places with short time constraints, that it would not be a problem at all. Even with a few weather-related last minute setup changes that added some more stress, they handled everything wonderfully!

The only one thing that may have made planning/payment slightly more convenient would be if they accepted credit card payments, but that was a nominal concern in the grand scheme of everything.

I would recommend Natural Beauties to any bride seeking beautiful, modern, impeccably designed, and reasonably priced flowers for their wedding!

• Wedding: 09/11/2010
312-243-2690
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards