Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Fab Flora

An Unconventional, Artistic and Eco-Friendly Event Florist

We design flowers for weddings and events of all kinds- large or small, gay or straight, modern or rustic.  Our process starts with a complimentary consultation where we exchange Google search images/ Pinterest pins and our thoughts about the big day.  Jori is a great listener and will then present you with a very detailed proposal, pictures and all, for you to look over so you know exactly what to expect.

We are a proud member of the Chicago Green Wedding Alliance.  This means we are mindful of being kind to the earth in all aspects of our business.  See our Eco-friendly section to read more about this.

Jori Foreman is the owner and head designer of Fab Flora. She is a multifaceted artist (painter, stained glass artist, potter, calligrapher) and brings her immense artistic experience to all of her designs.  She has a Bachelor of Fine Arts with a focus in painting from University of Iowa.   She can even paint a portrait of your bouquet as a keepsake!  Jori is a veggie gardener, dog lover, book reader, NPR listener, artsy, farmer market going kinda gal.  Her favorite flower is a garden rose.

Email or call today to book your next event!

We would love to hear from you! Please call  847-363-0798 or email iheartfabflora@gmail.com

Visit our website to see more pictures and read more about Fab Flora www.fabflorachicago.com

Categories: Wedding Florist

Flower Petals (2)
Single Flowers (2)
Samples (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)

Flowers were my "thing" when it came to planning our wedding. I had a particular vision about how my flowers should look. Jori was the 2nd if not 3rd florist that I had met with and she was beyond understanding, flexible and attentive. I hired her because I saw her work and immediately fell in love. Jori was a pleasure to work with and I knew I had made the right decision when I saw my wedding bouquet on my wedding day. I had to stop myself from crying b/c of how beautiful the arrangements were. I cannot thank her enough for providing such beautiful florals for our special day!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

I used Fab Flora for my wedding flowers and I honestly could not be happier. Everything was gorgeous and exceeded my expectations. I received many many comments on how stunning my bouquet was and the table center pieces. The owner, Jori, was so easy to work with from start to finish. Would highly recommend Fab Flora for any occasion!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral

My wife and I used Fab Flora as our wedding florist, and we couldn’t be happier with the outcome. We met Jori after my sister-in-law hired them for her wedding. Jori proved herself to be kind, a great listener, and very knowledgeable in her field.

Jori has you meet with her first to discuss what you are looking for and she shows you what she has done in the past as well as ideas on what you might like from discussions with her. She makes sure that you have all the flowers that you will need on your big day along with double-checking with you a few weeks before to finalize details.

Jori did a fabulous job with the flowers on our wedding day making beautiful bridesmaid bouquets, flower girl crowns, boutonnieres, table arrangements, and a magnificent bridal bouquet. We love succulents and Jori incorporated them beautifully into our bouquets and table arrangements.

We would recommend Fab Flora to anyone who is looking to make their wedding truly amazing.

Profile Picture Derek, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Fab Flora Pricing