Logan Square, Chicago, IL 60647 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Fab Flora

We design flowers for weddings and events of all kinds- large or small, gay or straight, modern or rustic. Our process starts with a complimentary consultation where we exchange Google search images/ Pinterest pins and our thoughts about the big day. Jori is a great listener and will then present you with a very detailed proposal, pictures and all, for you to look over so you know exactly what to expect.

We are a proud member of the Chicago Green Wedding Alliance. This means we are mindful of being kind to the earth in all aspects of our business. See our Eco-friendly section to read more about this.

Jori Foreman is the owner and head designer of Fab Flora. She is a multifaceted artist (painter, stained glass artist, potter, calligrapher) and brings her immense artistic experience to all of her designs. She has a Bachelor of Fine Arts with a focus in painting from University of Iowa. She can even paint a portrait of your bouquet as a keepsake! Jori is a veggie gardener, dog lover, book reader, NPR listener, artsy, farmer market going kinda gal. Her favorite flower is a garden rose.

Email or call today to book your next event!

We would love to hear from you! Please call 847-363-0798 or email iheartfabflora@gmail.com

Visit our website to see more pictures and read more about Fab Flora www.fabflorachicago.com

ann kam shoot bride bouque

Fab Flora 6
  • Julie

Julie Brook · Married on 08/18/2019

Fab Flora dreams come true

We had a wonderful experience with Jori Foreman from Fab Flora. I am the mother of the bride.

My daughter found Jori during an internet search and we couldn't have been happier with flowers. Jori reviewed items on my daughter's Pintrest site, conferred with us and the groom as to their ideas. On the day of the wedding, everything looked exactly as the bride wished.

Jori is easy to work with, she doesn't get rattled. I felt her pricing was fair. Her flowers are beautiful and she translates your wishes into physical beauty.

The wedding was held at Gallery 1028 with their dedicated caterer Calihan Catering. Jori made the room look simply amazing, dreamy and magical. She worked well with our event planner, Farrah Singh Kauffman from Simple Azure Events - everyone complimented us on our choice of Fab Flora.

I don't have many pictures yet, just the chuppah which was birch and exactly what the bride wanted.

We were thrilled to work with Jori and highly recommend her to others looking for a florist for their wedding/party/event.

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Fab Flora 7

Allie · Married on 05/25/2019

Top Notch Flowers

Jori was an absolute dream to work with! The flowers she gave me were beyond my wildest imaginings. She was able to take all of our pictures and descriptions and add her own incredible touches to them. We are so happy with what she created to them, and got so many compliments on flowers that night. I couldn't recommend her work more enthusiastically!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2019

Gorgeous Flowers!

Jori was a joy to work with! She was a recommendation by our wedding planner, and she did an amazing job within our budget. She's also eco-friendly! It was important to my husband and me to not have a lot of flower waste, and Jori had some great suggestions. All the bouquets were repurposed into centerpieces for the reception. She also was able to provide a beautiful arch for our ceremony with asymmetrical floral details. She chose flowers that were in season and local, which was another selling point for us.

It should be noted, I know very little about flowers! She was able to take my minimal directions of a color palette and a few Pinterest pins and create exactly what I wanted. I had a darker color palette for a spring wedding, and she executed this vision perfectly. Highly recommend! She was prompt, professional, and knowledgeable.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Fab Flora FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,009.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings