Romee Willow Florals

Chicago, IL View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,009 Typical Price

Romee Willow Florals (formerly Fab Flora) is a boutique floral design studio in Chicago, led by Jori Foreman. Our aesthetic sensibilities lean toward the unconventional. We cater to those who are looking for something different, something artful. Our team has designed flowers for hundreds of weddings and events in and around the Chicago area since 2011. Jori’s background in painting beautifully informs the color, texture and composition choices found in her floral designs. Romee Willow Florals is known for having a light hearted and friendly vibe, where you are warmly guided through your floral journey. Our team prides itself on being socially inclusive (love is love) and environmentally conscious. Let us bring joy and beauty into your life!

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$14

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,009

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Samantha
    Samantha S. Married on 12/04/2021

Gorgeous flowers!

Our flowers were stunning!
    We originally had planned a spring wedding but had to postpone due to COVID. There was almost a two year gap between the initial meeting to discuss ideas/vision and the wedding.
    I emailed Jori to let her know I wanted to update the colors, but that was it, so I wasn’t sure what to expect on the wedding date.
    Everything was PERFECT! I got so many compliments on the flowers, I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Romee Willow Florals's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review!! I'm so happy you were happy!! Thanks again for trusting me with your special day.
  • Kassie-Scott
    Kassie L. Married on 10/02/2021

Beautiful arrangements, great to work with!

We loved working with Jori and the Romee Willow team for our wedding at the Chicago Botanic Garden! From the first call, Jori seemed to get our vision of a simple elegant backyard party augmenting the natural beauty of the gardens. In addition to taking inspiration from a few photos and our color scheme, I was able to look at her vessels and voice what best matched our taste. She came up with arrangements that I would have never thought of and they were beyond beautiful. I loved my bouquet and was completely surprised and delighted with how well the bridesmaid bouquets went with their dresses. She went local when she could which I really appreciated! In the reception, the centerpieces were beautiful and several guests commented on how great they were! Throughout the whole process, Jori was very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend working with Jori and her team!
  • Nicki
    Nicki K. Married on 09/04/2021

Beautiful and artistic

We hired Jori in 2019 for our wedding that ended up being postponed from 2020 to 2021. Through the entire process, Jori was amazing to work with. When we first met, she completely understood the aesthetic we were trying to achieve and had suggestions of her own. As the time got closer, any changes or new ideas I had were met with open conversation and easy integration. I actually saw a picture she posted for another event and asked if we could make something similar fit for our wedding- everything came out even better than I had envisioned. The florals and decor were absolutely stunning! I cannot recommend Jori and Romee Willow Florals enough. Thank you, Jori, for helping to make our wedding worth the wait!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Julie & Melissa
    17 photos · 09/20/2015

Pricing

Logan Square Chicago, IL, 60647
Location of (Romee Willow Florals)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding