1501 W. Fullerton Ave, Chicago, IL 60614 Map · Phone number

About Bunches (a flower shop)

Featured by Chicago Magazine as Lincoln Park’s best florist. We’ve served the Chicagoland area since 1978 and we’ve grown to specialize in weddings and events as well.

We deliver citywide and to most suburbs. Our design style has been described as garden chic with a contemporary attitude and our emphasis has always been on excellent customer service, the trademark of every successful small business.

Follow Bunches (a flower shop) on

img0859
img1541
mawed0119
Bunches (a flower shop)

6 Reviews for Bunches (a flower shop)

cheryl · Married on 02/25/2017

I used Bunches for my wedding flowers based on yelp pictures and reviews. I went into the shop with my mom not really knowing much about flowers. Of course, I like receiving them, but besides roses and tulips, I struggle to identify any others! I met with a lovely lady who worked there (and feel awful I can't remember her name, it was 8 months ago) and basically just told her I was looking for bridal bouquets with some white and light pink flowers. That was the extent of the detail I went into and decided to just trust her judgment. When the flowers arrived on my wedding day (they conveniently brought them straight to my hotel room where we were all getting hair and makeup done), I was so incredibly impressed and happy with the result, these people know what they're doing. They were just amazing, a perfect combination of beautiful pinks and whites with a nice variety of different flower types, it's exactly what I wanted. My mom said people were complimenting the flowers all afternoon. I highly recommend using Bunches for your wedding or any occasion that calls for flowers, they are truly wonderful!

Bunches (a flower shop) 1
    Bunches (a flower shop) 2

Heather · Married on 06/20/2015

I wanted a 1920's inspired wedding because The Great Garsby is my favorite book. From the very beginning, Bunches understood exactly what I wanted and went above and beyond to make the flowers perfect. All throughout wedding planning I told everyone that the flowers were my favorite part of the wedding! So much fun to work with! I highly recommend bunches!

Alvin · Married on 11/28/2014

Wow...absolutely amazing! Words really can't express how wonderful Bunches (a flower shop) did at our wedding! We worked with Marc, who was super-friendly and very responsive to our questions and wishes. Working with Bunches was simple...they asked about all of our desires for the wedding and were able to provide plenty of examples for how things could be done. They were also respectful of our budget and didn't try to over-sell the flowers after we mentioned our floral budget. We would recommend them for an occasion requiring flowers!

Bunches (a flower shop) FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 275.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Salvatore's Wedding Venue
    Salvatore's Wedding Venue Banquet Halls

Marc, Jason and the entire staff at Bunches is so great to work with. They are very reliable from both a client and vendor stand point.They always come early to set up for our events, and stay for the room flip, if we have a ceremony. They are so helpful when they are here from cleaning up after themselves to making sure all the boutonnieres and corsages get to the right people. Their floral arrangements always look beautiful and they always guide our couples in the right direction when it comes to decor and design.

• 1501 W. Fullerton Ave Chicago, IL 60614 See on map