26 Reviews for Fab Flora

Single Flowers (2)
Samples (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
25 Fab Flora Reviews

Flowers were my "thing" when it came to planning our wedding. I had a particular vision about how my flowers should look. Jori was the 2nd if not 3rd florist that I had met with and she was beyond understanding, flexible and attentive. I hired her because I saw her work and immediately fell in love. Jori was a pleasure to work with and I knew I had made the right decision when I saw my wedding bouquet on my wedding day. I had to stop myself from crying b/c of how beautiful the arrangements were. I cannot thank her enough for providing such beautiful florals for our special day!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

I used Fab Flora for my wedding flowers and I honestly could not be happier. Everything was gorgeous and exceeded my expectations. I received many many comments on how stunning my bouquet was and the table center pieces. The owner, Jori, was so easy to work with from start to finish. Would highly recommend Fab Flora for any occasion!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral

My wife and I used Fab Flora as our wedding florist, and we couldn’t be happier with the outcome. We met Jori after my sister-in-law hired them for her wedding. Jori proved herself to be kind, a great listener, and very knowledgeable in her field.

Jori has you meet with her first to discuss what you are looking for and she shows you what she has done in the past as well as ideas on what you might like from discussions with her. She makes sure that you have all the flowers that you will need on your big day along with double-checking with you a few weeks before to finalize details.

Jori did a fabulous job with the flowers on our wedding day making beautiful bridesmaid bouquets, flower girl crowns, boutonnieres, table arrangements, and a magnificent bridal bouquet. We love succulents and Jori incorporated them beautifully into our bouquets and table arrangements.

We would recommend Fab Flora to anyone who is looking to make their wedding truly amazing.

Profile Picture Derek, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Jori did an incredible job! She made exquisite bouquets, greenery, and centerpieces for our wedding that were exactly what I had hoped for. I had wanted something both romantic and classic, and she turned that vision into reality. She was also incredibly sweet and easy to work every step of the way. She took the time to understand my preferences and look for creative ways to accommodate our constrained budget. I highly recommend Fab Flora.

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jori is the most incredible florist ever! I really wanted something natural, romantic, and green for my wedding, and she designed my vision with care and attention. She also made the most adorable floral headpiece for my flower girls. My guests absolutely loved her work. If you are looking for an chic, budget friendly, and talented florist, Jori is the way to go!

Profile Picture Krista, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jori and her team get an A+++!!! This review is long overdue (our wedding was in May), but my husband and I just needed to share how lucky we felt to have found and worked with Jori/Fab Flora for our wedding flowers. Since our venue was a "raw" space, a lot of the look/feel of our wedding was dependent on the floral decor, and Fab Flora made it look stunning! My husband and I don't know too much about flowers, I just knew I wanted a "hand-gathered/wildflower" type feel. Jori walked us through all our decisions, patiently and with expertise, to ensure we were happy while remaining within budget limits. Jori is no doubt talented, but also genuine and kind. She was helpful in providing recommendations for vendors to use for lighting decor and was able to find the one specific flower we hoped to incorporate (Tweedia, after our last name). Even the small act of greeting me with a hug and congrats the day of went a long way to show she really cares about her clients and the work she does. And when we saw the final product on our wedding day, we were blown away! Jori and her team exceeded all our expecations. Seriously nearly everyone we talked to that day and since who've seen photos complimented the flowers. We couldn't be happier, thank you Fab Flora!

Photo for Fab Flora Review - Photo credit: JPP Studios
Photo for Fab Flora Review - Photo credit: JPP Studios
Profile Picture Ewa, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Jori is amazing! She made the effort to set up a call with me so that she could understand my vision, and she created a proposal that combined my vision and her creativity. She then set up a call with me to go over the proposal to be 100% sure that we were on the same page. It was a personal touch that I didn't see from other florists. She was conscious of our budget, which I really appreciated, and she guided us in the direction of what would have the most impact for our money. She made our venue absolutely stunning!

Profile Picture Kelly, 2/11/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Table Arrangements

Jori put together an incredible flower arrangement for our wedding, and did it all at a very reasonable price. We interviewed several different florists while looking for the best fit for us and after we met with Jori we knew we had our match. She was the first florist to really capture what we had in mind right off the bat with her suggestions, and we felt she listened to our feedback and heard our vision where others we interviewed didn't quite get it right.

Thank you Jori, your arrangements and your expertise were a huge part of our big day!

Profile Picture Eric, 7/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We are so pleased with our work so far with Jori. She has been such a pleasure to work with. She really listened to our wishes and was transparent about certain limitations since our priority was farm-table. We really appreciate all her help.

Profile Picture User5514674, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements
4.2

We used Fab Flora for our June 2016 wedding and couldn't have been more pleased. The flowers were unique and gorgeous, we got so many compliments and they look amazing in our photos. Working with Jori was a pleasure, even when she was away on maternity leave for a few months we still got quick replies from staff. They're not cheap but she's upfront about the cost and will work with you to develop a proposal that meets your budget. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Kyle, 6/25/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was on the fence about having flowers at my wedding reception, so I worked with Fab to have a combination of traditional floral and succulent terrarium centerpieces. The end result was gorgeous!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 3/5/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations

I met Jori of Fab Flora at IndieWed in Chicago and from the second I met her she was a dream to work with. She helped me figure out my flower vision for the wedding, when I didn't even know the names of flowers. When I saw the flowers for the rehearsal dinner (which my mother in law ordered) I was beyond impressed, then the wedding flowers blew me away. They were exactly what Jori promised but even better. And the chuppah she set up was absolutely stunning. I highly recommend Fab Flora!

Profile Picture Marissa, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I am obsessed with my wedding flowers from Fab Flora! They are exactly what I wanted, and I received so many compliments from my guests. Jori was great to work with and really flexible. I am an out-of-town bride and couldn't meet in person, so many of our consultations were via email or Skype. Jori was extremely professional, friendly, and I would work again with her in a heartbeat. An added bonus is that she is an environmentally friendly florist which is something that was incredibly important to me. I would highly recommend Fab Flora to anyone!

Profile Picture Alex, 10/2/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

When selecting a florist for my wedding, I chose Jori for her aesthetic and was not disappointed. I got married in the springtime and wanted the flowers to be the main decorative feature. Her centerpieces were lovely and had a great balance of color. The bright pink lilies she provided for the cake made it look awesome. I was also happy to know that many of the flowers were picked up and donated after the event.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

ab Flora took care of the florals for my wedding day and they were even more beautiful than I could have imagined! She found and used every flower we talked about, even the ones I didn't know the names of. The colors were absolutely perfect and really made the the pictures pop. The highlight was my cascading bridal bouquet Jori put together. Phenomenal!

Profile Picture User5459936, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jori was AMAZING! I met her at Indie Wed (bridal show). After our initial conversation we communicated pretty much 100% via email. I sent her pictures of what I was thinking, she offered suggestions, she worked around my limited budget and was very accommodating. Her arrangements were GORGEOUS! I loved my flowers! I highly recommend FAB FLORA!!!

Profile Picture Heidi, 9/26/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jori at FabFlora is phenomenal! From the first meeting I knew she was going to do an amazing job. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted, but Jori listened and asked the right questions and my flowers were exactly what I wanted in terms of color, texture, fullness, everything. And Jori was flexible when I changed my mind about a couple of the flowers during the process. Also, she did a beautiful job of wrapping my bouquet with my Nonna's handkerchief and pearls as a way for me to honor her. I would highly recommend Jori at FabFlora for any of your floral needs. She is kind, creative, a great listener, flexible, and I could go on and on!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

One would think it would be daunting to plan your wedding across the country, and then across continents while moving internationally, but Jori and Fab Flora pulled everything together for us and were amazing! We can't recommend Fab Flora enough! Jori was so creative and helpful in pulling together ideas remotely, and the day of her team pulled off everything flawlessly. You can completely put your trust in her for your big day. Our guests are still commenting on all of the flowers she did. Thank you!

Profile Picture Peter, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Fab Flora designed our table arrangements for our wedding celebration. Jori met with me to get an idea of what I wanted (I had no clue), and created lovely centerpieces with an artistic eye. Everyone complimented the flowers (and took them home)! She is a professional, with strong design aesthetic and helpful guidance!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jori is AMAZING! Her flowers were more beautiful than anything we pictured and beyond phenomenal, absolutely perfect! My bouquet was stunning and we loved every single detail of each floral arrangement in the entire room. She listened to what we wanted, looked at my pinterest ideas and took them to a whole new level. Jori was always quick to respond to my emails which included last minute changes and additions. I would 100% recommend her for your wedding floral!

Profile Picture Kenna, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We felt so lucky to have found Fab Flora to oversee our wedding flora decorations. We wanted to have succulents, cacti and moss in our arrangements, but not any cut flowers – which may have presented a challenge to traditional florists, but not the case for Jori at Fab Flora! We met Jori in person just once, and yet, she was able to capture our vision in her design perfectly which shows she really listens to her clients. She was also very responsive via email, took the time to take sample pictures and discuss options with us patiently until we were totally satisfied, including suggesting designs that we never even thought of ourselves that ended up working really great. In addition, she was great at keeping costs down without sacrificing the design – in fact, her final design exceeded all our expectations! They were simply perfect. Jori is friendly, easy to work with, and we highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Belinda, 10/6/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jori was amazing in so many ways! After listening to my endless rambling of what I wanted, which made no actual sense because I know nothing about flowers, she asked the perfect questions and figured out a logical way to tackle what I was looking for. A very good listener, and very responsive to any questions- she always gave great examples with sending pics in emails to show her ideas. I am also SUPER indecisive, and whenever I would question something Jori was great about giving her candid opinion, but still flexible when I wanted to change something. She even helped order my herbal plant wedding favors very last minute, which was amazing, and they looked exactly how I wanted. Being a bride is stressful- Jori is one of those vendors that is a breath of fresh air amongst the chaos. She's super reliable, relaxed, and delivers a gorgeous end product. Our bouquets were sleek and classy- and sturdy! (I've had ones as a bridesmaid that fall apart easily). The table arrangements were breathe taking, and everything was above and beyond what I imagined. Future brides, trust me- you want Fab Flora. It'll be one of those highlights on your big day you're hoping for, it definitely was for me!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Fab Flora did the flowers for my baby shower and they were incredible! Having the arrangements on each table brightened up the whole room, and the flower choices were perfect. I told Fab Flora the type of baby shower I was having as well as the sex of the baby and let them do all the creative work. They did not disappoint!

Profile Picture User3391323, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I used Fab Floral for my wedding. The arrangements were more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Walking into the reception room was so magical! We got tons of comments from our guests about how nice the flowers were. I had met with Jori a few times to go ever ideas. She was warm and friendly and helped me develop an idea of what I wanted. On the day of she definitely captured the feeling I was looking for. She was very knowledgeable and flexible with ideas. She incorporated some DIY vases that I made and found others for us that fit the wedding style perfectly. I couldn't have been happier with the whole experience of working with Fab Floral!

Profile Picture Alissa, 9/23/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Fab Flora was the floral designer I chose for my wedding, and working with Jori was a pleasure from the very beginning. At our initial meeting, I admitted I had no idea where to begin, but Jori's experience, artful eye, and pressure-free suggestions quickly led me towards creating my own vision for the wedding day. She was knowledgeable in helping me choose flowers that would be in season and survive the late fall/early winter chill of Chicago. Not only did the flowers survive, every Fab Flora arrangement was fresh and beautiful. She was so very professional and organized throughout the planning process and wedding day, allowing me to relax and leave the details in her hands. I was beyond thrilled with the results! The modern touches Jori incorporated into the classic arrangements I'd envisioned made the overall look of our wedding elegant and unforgettable. Fab Flora's pricing is more reasonable than other floral designers in the area, and their attention to quality is exceptional.

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/26/11, 1 Review