Fab Flora Reviews

Fab Flora 6
  • Julie

Julie Brook · Married on 08/18/2019

Fab Flora dreams come true

We had a wonderful experience with Jori Foreman from Fab Flora. I am the mother of the bride.

My daughter found Jori during an internet search and we couldn't have been happier with flowers. Jori reviewed items on my daughter's Pintrest site, conferred with us and the groom as to their ideas. On the day of the wedding, everything looked exactly as the bride wished.

Jori is easy to work with, she doesn't get rattled. I felt her pricing was fair. Her flowers are beautiful and she translates your wishes into physical beauty.

The wedding was held at Gallery 1028 with their dedicated caterer Calihan Catering. Jori made the room look simply amazing, dreamy and magical. She worked well with our event planner, Farrah Singh Kauffman from Simple Azure Events - everyone complimented us on our choice of Fab Flora.

I don't have many pictures yet, just the chuppah which was birch and exactly what the bride wanted.

We were thrilled to work with Jori and highly recommend her to others looking for a florist for their wedding/party/event.

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Fab Flora 7

Allie · Married on 05/25/2019

Top Notch Flowers

Jori was an absolute dream to work with! The flowers she gave me were beyond my wildest imaginings. She was able to take all of our pictures and descriptions and add her own incredible touches to them. We are so happy with what she created to them, and got so many compliments on flowers that night. I couldn't recommend her work more enthusiastically!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2019

Gorgeous Flowers!

Jori was a joy to work with! She was a recommendation by our wedding planner, and she did an amazing job within our budget. She's also eco-friendly! It was important to my husband and me to not have a lot of flower waste, and Jori had some great suggestions. All the bouquets were repurposed into centerpieces for the reception. She also was able to provide a beautiful arch for our ceremony with asymmetrical floral details. She chose flowers that were in season and local, which was another selling point for us.

It should be noted, I know very little about flowers! She was able to take my minimal directions of a color palette and a few Pinterest pins and create exactly what I wanted. I had a darker color palette for a spring wedding, and she executed this vision perfectly. Highly recommend! She was prompt, professional, and knowledgeable.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Heather · Married on 09/14/2018

Jori was such a joy to work with. We didn't have a huge budget for flowers, but you wouldn't know it from looking at our wedding. Everything was so gorgeous! Jori was super accommodating with all my little changes I made in the run up to the big day. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Allison · Married on 09/08/2018

We got married on 9/8/18 and used Fab Flora for our flowers and table decor. We were recommended to Fab Flora through our venue, and reached out last year to start the process.

After our first meeting with Jori we stopped looking for another florist. Not only was she super friendly and totally willing to work within our budget, but she had great ideas for the best seasonal flowers and rentals that she could provide for our tabletops, including vases and candles. We started out having no idea what we wanted, but as our vision came together, Jori was so flexible with updating the overview to accommodate all of the details. Additionally, she delivered all of our personal flowers to the hotel where we were getting ready and taking photos that morning, which was incredibly helpful and made things so much easier!

When we arrived at the venue, I was so blown away by how everything came together perfectly. We had a greenery garland on the table tops, signage and entry way tables with pops of floral, and it looked even better than I had imagined. All of the arrangements were stunning, and everything went so well together with the candles and vases she provided.

I would absolutely recommend Fab Flora for any occasion. Jori is warm and easy to work with and did an amazing job with all of our flowers and greenery!

Sent on 09/16/2018
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 07/20/2018

After talking with several different florists, we chose to hire Jori at Fab Flora as our florist for our summer wedding. We could not have made a better choice! Jori has an eye for beauty! She completely understood our vision and worked with us to bring it to fruition. She was super down-to-earth, easy to communicate with, and flexible with any changes we needed to make to our proposal along the way.

On our actual wedding day, we were blown away with how stunning EVERYTHING was! My bridal bouquet was beyond anything I could have ever envisioned! Every single detail Jori put into our ceremony and reception décor was nothing less than perfect. She incorporated my DIY gold bottles seamlessly with the rest of the floral display, and all of the candles and gold accents added to the beauty of the venue. We highly recommend Fab Flora to anyone looking to add a beautiful, unique touch to their wedding day!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Katherine · Married on 06/23/2018

I loved her vintage and low key style. My colors were light purple and yellow. She put together a classic bouquet. I loved her cuff flowers for the grandparents. She knew my style and was able to add succulents. I highly recommend her work.

Sent on 08/12/2018
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 10/07/2017

Flowers were my "thing" when it came to planning our wedding. I had a particular vision about how my flowers should look. Jori was the 2nd if not 3rd florist that I had met with and she was beyond understanding, flexible and attentive. I hired her because I saw her work and immediately fell in love. Jori was a pleasure to work with and I knew I had made the right decision when I saw my wedding bouquet on my wedding day. I had to stop myself from crying b/c of how beautiful the arrangements were. I cannot thank her enough for providing such beautiful florals for our special day!

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Fab Flora 8
    Fab Flora 9
    Fab Flora 10

Molly · Married on 09/03/2017

I used Fab Flora for my wedding flowers and I honestly could not be happier. Everything was gorgeous and exceeded my expectations. I received many many comments on how stunning my bouquet was and the table center pieces. The owner, Jori, was so easy to work with from start to finish. Would highly recommend Fab Flora for any occasion!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Derek · Married on 08/12/2017

My wife and I used Fab Flora as our wedding florist, and we couldn’t be happier with the outcome. We met Jori after my sister-in-law hired them for her wedding. Jori proved herself to be kind, a great listener, and very knowledgeable in her field.

Jori has you meet with her first to discuss what you are looking for and she shows you what she has done in the past as well as ideas on what you might like from discussions with her. She makes sure that you have all the flowers that you will need on your big day along with double-checking with you a few weeks before to finalize details.

Jori did a fabulous job with the flowers on our wedding day making beautiful bridesmaid bouquets, flower girl crowns, boutonnieres, table arrangements, and a magnificent bridal bouquet. We love succulents and Jori incorporated them beautifully into our bouquets and table arrangements.

We would recommend Fab Flora to anyone who is looking to make their wedding truly amazing.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Kristen · Married on 06/23/2017

Jori did an incredible job! She made exquisite bouquets, greenery, and centerpieces for our wedding that were exactly what I had hoped for. I had wanted something both romantic and classic, and she turned that vision into reality. She was also incredibly sweet and easy to work every step of the way. She took the time to understand my preferences and look for creative ways to accommodate our constrained budget. I highly recommend Fab Flora.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Krista · Married on 05/28/2017

Jori is the most incredible florist ever! I really wanted something natural, romantic, and green for my wedding, and she designed my vision with care and attention. She also made the most adorable floral headpiece for my flower girls. My guests absolutely loved her work. If you are looking for an chic, budget friendly, and talented florist, Jori is the way to go!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Ewa · Married on 05/27/2017

Jori and her team get an A+++!!! This review is long overdue (our wedding was in May), but my husband and I just needed to share how lucky we felt to have found and worked with Jori/Fab Flora for our wedding flowers. Since our venue was a "raw" space, a lot of the look/feel of our wedding was dependent on the floral decor, and Fab Flora made it look stunning! My husband and I don't know too much about flowers, I just knew I wanted a "hand-gathered/wildflower" type feel. Jori walked us through all our decisions, patiently and with expertise, to ensure we were happy while remaining within budget limits. Jori is no doubt talented, but also genuine and kind. She was helpful in providing recommendations for vendors to use for lighting decor and was able to find the one specific flower we hoped to incorporate (Tweedia, after our last name). Even the small act of greeting me with a hug and congrats the day of went a long way to show she really cares about her clients and the work she does. And when we saw the final product on our wedding day, we were blown away! Jori and her team exceeded all our expecations. Seriously nearly everyone we talked to that day and since who've seen photos complimented the flowers. We couldn't be happier, thank you Fab Flora!

Sent on 01/07/2018
    Fab Flora 11
    Fab Flora 12

Kelly · Married on 02/11/2017

Jori is amazing! She made the effort to set up a call with me so that she could understand my vision, and she created a proposal that combined my vision and her creativity. She then set up a call with me to go over the proposal to be 100% sure that we were on the same page. It was a personal touch that I didn't see from other florists. She was conscious of our budget, which I really appreciated, and she guided us in the direction of what would have the most impact for our money. She made our venue absolutely stunning!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Eric · Married on 07/23/2016

Jori put together an incredible flower arrangement for our wedding, and did it all at a very reasonable price. We interviewed several different florists while looking for the best fit for us and after we met with Jori we knew we had our match. She was the first florist to really capture what we had in mind right off the bat with her suggestions, and we felt she listened to our feedback and heard our vision where others we interviewed didn't quite get it right.

Thank you Jori, your arrangements and your expertise were a huge part of our big day!

Sent on 01/16/2017

We are so pleased with our work so far with Jori. She has been such a pleasure to work with. She really listened to our wishes and was transparent about certain limitations since our priority was farm-table. We really appreciate all her help.

Sent on 01/24/2016

Alyssa · Married on 03/05/2016

I was on the fence about having flowers at my wedding reception, so I worked with Fab to have a combination of traditional floral and succulent terrarium centerpieces. The end result was gorgeous!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Marissa · Married on 11/21/2015

I met Jori of Fab Flora at IndieWed in Chicago and from the second I met her she was a dream to work with. She helped me figure out my flower vision for the wedding, when I didn't even know the names of flowers. When I saw the flowers for the rehearsal dinner (which my mother in law ordered) I was beyond impressed, then the wedding flowers blew me away. They were exactly what Jori promised but even better. And the chuppah she set up was absolutely stunning. I highly recommend Fab Flora!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Alex · Married on 10/02/2015

I am obsessed with my wedding flowers from Fab Flora! They are exactly what I wanted, and I received so many compliments from my guests. Jori was great to work with and really flexible. I am an out-of-town bride and couldn't meet in person, so many of our consultations were via email or Skype. Jori was extremely professional, friendly, and I would work again with her in a heartbeat. An added bonus is that she is an environmentally friendly florist which is something that was incredibly important to me. I would highly recommend Fab Flora to anyone!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Kelly · Married on 05/30/2015

When selecting a florist for my wedding, I chose Jori for her aesthetic and was not disappointed. I got married in the springtime and wanted the flowers to be the main decorative feature. Her centerpieces were lovely and had a great balance of color. The bright pink lilies she provided for the cake made it look awesome. I was also happy to know that many of the flowers were picked up and donated after the event.

Sent on 05/17/2017

ab Flora took care of the florals for my wedding day and they were even more beautiful than I could have imagined! She found and used every flower we talked about, even the ones I didn't know the names of. The colors were absolutely perfect and really made the the pictures pop. The highlight was my cascading bridal bouquet Jori put together. Phenomenal!

Sent on 09/22/2015
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 09/26/2014

Jori was AMAZING! I met her at Indie Wed (bridal show). After our initial conversation we communicated pretty much 100% via email. I sent her pictures of what I was thinking, she offered suggestions, she worked around my limited budget and was very accommodating. Her arrangements were GORGEOUS! I loved my flowers! I highly recommend FAB FLORA!!!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Meaghan · Married on 08/23/2014

Jori at FabFlora is phenomenal! From the first meeting I knew she was going to do an amazing job. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted, but Jori listened and asked the right questions and my flowers were exactly what I wanted in terms of color, texture, fullness, everything. And Jori was flexible when I changed my mind about a couple of the flowers during the process. Also, she did a beautiful job of wrapping my bouquet with my Nonna's handkerchief and pearls as a way for me to honor her. I would highly recommend Jori at FabFlora for any of your floral needs. She is kind, creative, a great listener, flexible, and I could go on and on!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Peter · Married on 08/02/2014

One would think it would be daunting to plan your wedding across the country, and then across continents while moving internationally, but Jori and Fab Flora pulled everything together for us and were amazing! We can't recommend Fab Flora enough! Jori was so creative and helpful in pulling together ideas remotely, and the day of her team pulled off everything flawlessly. You can completely put your trust in her for your big day. Our guests are still commenting on all of the flowers she did. Thank you!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Sarah · Married on 07/26/2014

Fab Flora designed our table arrangements for our wedding celebration. Jori met with me to get an idea of what I wanted (I had no clue), and created lovely centerpieces with an artistic eye. Everyone complimented the flowers (and took them home)! She is a professional, with strong design aesthetic and helpful guidance!

Sent on 09/07/2014