Kelly Marie Photos

Kelly Marie Photos

Favorite
Minneapolis
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago
1.1

I hired Kelly Marie from Craigs List. That should have been my first clue. She came to the wedding dressed sloppily in a baggy t-shirt and cargo shorts. She was rude to me (the bride) and everyone else. I asked my husband what he was thinking right before his "first look", he said "I was thinking about what a jerk the photographer was because she was rude and very demanding".

I asked for editorial pictures, which I got, but they weren't good pictures. In a majority of them people had their eyes closed, their mouths half open, etc. I wanted few group posed pictures, but the ones I wanted were obviously very important. They were done very poorly. It's almost as if she used the wrong lens or something. The people in the pics aren't clear. I wish I could post a picture for you to see because it's hard to explain.

Your wedding pictures should be crisp and beautiful. Mine were fuzzy and very unprofessional looking. I was very, very unhappy with the pictures. She sent the pictures a month later than the contract stated, then when I saw them, I immediately emailed her to tell her how unhappy I was. She was very indignant, telling me she "couldn't believe I was unhappy". Well ladies, go check out her reviews on The Knot. I certainly wish I had. Turns out she's actually been SUED by other brides for her terrible photography.

There was no imagination in her posed pictures, no fun posing. It was just awful. I was heartbroken over it and literally cried for a couple days because we can never recapture those moments. Beware of this photographer, she will ruin your wedding memories.

Services Used: Photography

Kelly Marie was awesome! I found her on craiglist and she was amazing. We had some dress issues that made us late for our pictures but she was very flexible with our lateness. She was very creative with her pictures. I can't wait to see her finish worked.

Services Used: Photography

Kelly was very easy to work with. She had great ideas and stayed patient while my dad was ordering which order and combination of pictures taken!