DOCbyTiffany

Value:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tiffany was amazing! She was quick to respond when I first contacted her about helping as the Day of Coordinator for my wedding and was very professional and organized so I knew she would be a good fit. She was very helpful at our in person meeting & helped us organize all the events for the day so they would flow well.

On our big day Tiffany made sure everyone was where they needed to be (not an easy task with lots of family & friends & wedding party to coordinate) and helped us finish all the set up and small tasks that hadn't gotten done that day and she even helped make sure our ceremony site cleaned up while making sure the reception flowed smoothly. It was so great to not have to answer any questions or deal with any of the little issues that pop up (like running low on ice or people spilling, etc.)

Tiffany made sure every little detail was taken care of and I couldn't have been happier (and I am very picky about the details since I wanted to DIY as much of our wedding as I could). So if you are looking for a DOC Tiffany is great!

• Wedding: 08/28/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tiffany was an absolute joy to work with as a day-of coordinator! I was feeling so stressed about final details up until the minute I met with her a week before the wedding and realized how on-top of everything she was, contacting all my vendors and making sure everything ran smoothly. Throughout the week, I would see emails come in to my phone from various vendors, and before I could respond, Tiffany was on top of it.
It poured rain all day on the day of our wedding (with an outdoor ceremony), but Tiffany rolled with the punches and set everything up beautifully. My husband and I were truly able to enjoy the day, without worrying about anything. Not to mention, the minute we arrived at the reception, Tiffany was right there, offering us drinks! :) When it was getting late and we still hadn't done all the dances or cake cutting, Tiffany was totally on top of it and reworked the timeline a bit to fit in all the big moments. She was so on top of it with so many things that I never would have thought of!
On our way to our honeymoon the next day, we actually discussed how hiring Tiffany was probably the best decision we made in the whole planning process, as she allowed us to relax and really have a great time with our friends and family on our big day.
I recommend her a million times over!

• Wedding: 08/07/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Organized and ready to help with everything. I didn't worry about any of the details the day of since I knew Tiffany was there to worry about them for me.

• Wedding: 04/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tiffany was AMAZING! I am so glad that I hired her to by my DOC for my wedding. Without her, we could not have pulled everything off in such a smooth manner. She led the entire rehearsal on the day before and she did practically all of the set-up on the day of the wedding for me. She was 100% my best wedding vendor. If you can't decide whether or not to higher a DOC, I STRONGLY suggest you do and go with Tiffany - her services cannot be topped!

• Wedding: 09/25/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Its safe to say that my wedding would not have gone off as well as it did if Tiffany was not there. She was my wedding day Angel! I booked her a year before my wedding when she was first starting out so I got a great deal. My husband met with her a few weeks before the wedding to go over all the details and she was really professional, it seemed like she had been doing this for years. She ran our rehearsal and made sure all of our bridal party felt comfortable and knew were they were going (most of them hadn't been in a wedding before). The day of the wedding she did almost all of the setup and it looked exactly how I had imagined it. She made sure everything was perfect for us, I highly recommend her to anyone!

(if you are on the fence about hiring a day of coordinator just do it, its worth the money so you will feel less stressed)

• Wedding: 08/01/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tiffany came as a package deal with her husband John, who is our DJ. I figured having a husband/wife team of DOC/DJ could be a good thing because they can work together seamlessly; also we get a price break. :) Tiffany is very sweet and I felt completely confident with handing everything over to her. She contacted all the vendors for me for final confirmation and set up favors, place cards, table numbers, guest book, etc. She was a great help and I loved being able to tell people on the wedding day to "just ask Tiffany". :)

• Wedding: 03/21/2009
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved Tiffany and all of the work she did for us. The consultation before our wedding was particularly effective, as it helped to flesh out some details I hadn't even thought of! I was planning from a distance and she took the time out of her busy schedule to meet up with me when I was doing the initial tour of my venue (before we had signed). She asked all kinds of fabulous questions, took notes on everything, and essentially helped me make my decision for a venue.

The day of the wedding she worked for several hours by herself getting things set up. When I arrived, she was always there, and yet never in the way. The setup looked really amazing, I thought she put a lot of detail into things, and it showed that she cared how my wedding looked. The day would not have been the same without her!

• Wedding: 10/11/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tiffany was one of the best vendors I had. I had a very specific plan for how I wanted everything to be set up and proceed through the night and she kept everyone on track. Everything went perfectly through the whole night so I thought it must have all just gone smoothly as planned. It was only afterward that I heard from several people who had attended the wedding that it was Tiffany taking care of things behind the scenes that made it all work out as well as it did!

• Wedding: 10/04/2008
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Tiffany was exceptional! My wedding would not have been nearly as seamless and wonderful if it wasn't for her. I highly recommend using Tiffany for your day-of-wedding planning!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tiffany was amazing!!! From the very first meeting she was easy to work with and made me feel relieved that I would have nothing to worry about on my wedding day! She did everything exactly as I wanted it and was very friendly and personable to not only my husband and I, but also to my entire wedding party and all my guests!!!!

• Wedding: 08/16/2008
206-384-3374
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards