Davids Bridal

Davids Bridal

Favorite
Hagerstown , MD
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
4.1
Flexibility
Recently Married

Although we had a little bit of a difficult time find dresses in the beginning, we did end up finally find something we liked after coming back for the 3rd time.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I love my dress! It is perfect, exactly what I wanted. Their alterations department has helped make it fit like a glove, even when I requested a corset back to be added. They also offered a number of discounts for the bridesmaids and groom/groomsmen which helped a lot!

4.2

we bought save the dates and invites. very affordable. if they are not sure with you request they sent u an email right away. did not take long to receive order in the mail.

3.7

Not flexible on pricing. Many sales calls from their store even after wedding. Sales staff aren't professional. Laughing and talking to co-workers while customer waits on phone.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I got both my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses from Davids Bridal. Their prices are reasonable! My Bridal attendent was Hannah and I absoultely loved her! She made me feel as if I was important and was very personal with me. I recommended if you are trying on wedding dresses to request her! You will not regret it! I ordered my dress at the end of September and was dress was available for pick up a month later. I will have to say I never got a call about my dress but did receive a call about my vail. My vail came in 2 weeks before my dress did but I live in Frederick and was not going to drive 45 minutes to pick up my vail only. I did receive an email about my dress being available but do think I deserved a call- what if I dont check my email everyday?

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The staff at David's Bridal were great. I found just the right dress for myself and great dresses for our daughters (bridesmaids:). The staff were very flexible and truly committed to making my experience a positive one.

0.0

I bought my dress and veil back in august and had a decent experience so I decided to purchase my bridesmaid gowns there as well. We went in mid December and had them try on dresses, the sales clerk recommended we place an order for the gowns no later than February to ensure they would arrive in plenty of time. My sister and friend ordered in early Jan and my cousin ordered in mid Feb. I had gotten a message from a sales clerk stating to make sure that all of my BMs had ordered their dresses before March 15 to make sure they would arrive on time. So here it is May 23, 16 days until my wedding, and they are telling me they hope to receive the dress on time. We were told when we placed the order that all the dresses would arrive no later than May 8th. They have offered me absolutely nothing in exchange for all of the stress they ve put me through. Sadly enough that is not the whole story. In March I took my dress in for my first fitting. The dress fit me perfectly except it was a smidge big in the bust and I requested it be a little tighter so that my undergarment wouldn t show. The woman pinned my dress and unzipped me and then made sure she walked with me to the front to make sure I paid in full for the alterations (110$) A month later I went back in for what I hoped to be my final fitting. My mom zipped the dress up only to find that it was WAY too tight and the zipper had ripped right off of the fabric. We explained to the woman that it was too tight and the zipper had ripped and I could see the exposure of thread in the seams. She said she would correct the dress and asked if we could return in a half hour. We came back and the dress was still too tight. She said she needed more time so we waited a week and returned. In the meantime my mother called DB and asked to speak with a supervisor to make her aware of the mess up in alterations. The manager got very rude with my mom said "your daughter must have gained weight". would not recommend to my worst enemy!

2.7

I was overall pleased with my experience but found the employees to be very agressive regarding sales of tuxes, BM gowns, etc. I had to really be firm and refuse any marketing calls because once I gave them any info, our phone started ringing off the hook! However, my dress was gorgeous, very reasonable and I was really happy with that part of my wedding experience.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I worked with Liz at Davids Bridal in Hagerstown, MD. She was awesome! She helped me with everything I needed. She called me every couple of weeks to make sure I was on track and to see if I needed anything else. They made it very easy for my bridesmaids to order their dresses at other locations. I could not have asked for more!!

My only complaint is the price of alterations. I didn't trust an outside seamstress to alter my Oleg Cassini wedding gown, so I stuck with David's Bridal alterations. They did a wonderful job - no complaint there - but I paid almost as much for alterations as I did for my dress!! The alterations charges were way too much!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Loved my dress from David's Bridal! It fit great and they were very helpful when steaming it and fitting it.

3.7

My gown was absolutely gorgeous, though the visit to their actual store was not so great. I had actually made an appointment bringing my sister and my best friend. I'm very thankful they were with me, because they ended up helping in and out of different dresses, other times I was left standing in the dressing room just waiting. I wasn't given a place in front of the big mirrors on the platform, which wasn't a big deal to me, but was to my my sister and best friend, as they both had shopped here for their weddings as well.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

David's Bridal in Hagerstown is the BEST David's Bridal in the Pennsylvania Maryland area. Amazing people, nice and ready to help with anything

3.9

This place was a very nice place to get the dress of my dreams and the dresses for my bridesmaid. The only bad experience that I had was when I was getting fitted and the lady in the back doing alterations was very rude and rushed me through it. The other services I got I was very pleased with and they ladies out on the floors were very helpful.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

I was shopping on a tight budget. The first consultant I spoke with seemed as though she did not want to waste her time working with someone who is not going to be buying an expensive dress. I told her my budget and she brought out 2 dresses (this was during the $99 sale when I'm certain there were plenty of dresses in my price range). I went back about a week later and decided to look myself. I found probably a half a dozen dresses in my price range. The consultant I worked with that day was just wonderful!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Originally I really wanted to find my dress at a smaller boutique. The problem with that was that they only offered size 8-12 sample sizes to try on...when you are a size 2 that doesn't really work. DB had dresses in all sizes and actually had a better variety than most of the boutiques. I LOVED my Oleg Cassini dress and it wasn't the least bit overpriced. I was a little shocked by how much I had to pay for alterations which is usually included in higher end dresses. My dress had 3 layers of tulle that needed to be trimmed and we were being charged to hem it...when really it was just being cut off. I was also let down that we were responsible for keeping the dress safe for 6 months which was nerve wracking.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My dress was amazing and everyone loved it!!!!