Darcy Law Couture LLC

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was honored to receive a couture wedding dress made by Darcy Law Couture, LLC for my July 4th wedding at the Oxon Hill Manor Mansion. When I became engaged in 2008, I visited several of the premier wedding dress design stores in the Philadelphia and Washington, D.C. area. However, I was unable to find the perfect dress to accentuate my silhouette. At that point, I realized that my dream dress existed but would not be found on any of the racks in the bridal stores in my area. I spent months searching for a wedding dress designer and after much diligence I had the pleasure of discovering Darcy Law Couture, LLC via WeddingWire.

During our initial meeting, I was impressed by Darcy Law's ability to not only understand my vision for my wedding gown but also her ability to transform my vision into a freehand sketch of my wedding dress right before my very own eyes. Watching Darcy Law sketch my dream wedding dress was like watching Pablo Picasso or Mary Cassat create a masterpiece on raw canvas. She has a light that emerges from her eyes when she sketches and transforms your vision into reality. This sketch became the blueprint for my wedding dress design and affirmed my belief that Darcy Law is truly a fashion genius and an icon of our times.

On July 4, 2009, I married my prince charming in a garden wedding ceremony. From the moment I donned my Darcy Law Couture, LLC wedding dress I could not stop smiling because I felt like a true princess. My dress is a white silk organza rouched sweetheart neckline beaded with pearls and sequins, 5" lace trim with French pearls and clear sequin beading accent the waist and hem line of this beautiful strapless trumpet gown. White silk organza with diamond corded pattern and clear sequin detail drapes the body and gently flows with a 3" pleated silk organza border that sweeps the floor down to a chapel length train. My veil is an oval veil trimmed with lace that comes down to the knee and completes my wedding dress look. (Please feel free to email me for pictures of this exquisite wedding gown.)

Darcy Law has a keen understanding of haute couture whether you desire a sweetheart neckline with a box pleat or a ballerina neckline with a cathedral train your wedding attire will be simply divine. If you are blessed to be able to retain Darcy Law for our wedding dress design you will not be disappointed. Darcy Law Couture, LLC is a force to be reckoned with in couture wedding design.

• Wedding: 07/04/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darcy was AMAZING... she designed a gown for me to wear to a black-tie wedding. Everything was perfect and the dress is amazing. I would def recommend Darcy's services to anyone that is looking for a special dress for any occasion. She was able to design a dress around me and now I have a perfect dress that is timeless and classic.

• Wedding: 05/23/2009
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had tried on many wedding dresses and never got the "this is it!" feeling. I never cried or felt that I couldn't take one off. In fact, I was mostly disappointed. There were parts of dresses that I liked, but no dress incorporated everything that I wanted. I decided to meet with Darcy to see what ideas she had. Darcy is very perceptive and creative with a unique gift for bringing visions to life. When I embarked on this journey with Darcy, I had no real picture in mind of what my dress would look like. I had a vague idea of what style I wanted and some ideas for how I pictured myself. I shared my thoughts with Darcy and was blown away by the drawing she came back with just days later that incorporated all of the elements I had mentioned in a way I could never have imagined. Just looking at the drawing had me all teary and I knew that this was my dress. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting with Darcy and watching my dress take shape and seeing her enthusiasm for creating something that was so special to me. For the most part we stuck to her original design, but she did suggest some adjustments and embellishments along the way that helped me feel more comfortable, supported and beautiful! I ended up with the dress of my dreams that was made especially for me with beautiful, personal details such as the "Amy and Brandon" blue beading on the underside (my "something blue"!). I am so grateful to Darcy for her tireless efforts to ensure that the dress was absolutely perfect!

• Wedding: 10/14/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darcy Law designed and made my wedding dress. She was great to work with. She listens to what the customer wants. I also wanted to make sure that the dress was most flattering design for my body type and I appreciated her insight to help make the dress not only beautiful, but comfortable. She was professional, insightful and made the whole process fun. I would (and have) recommended her to others.

• Wedding: 04/24/2004
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darcy was extremely professional. I was amazed by the quality of her work, her attention to detail and thoughtfulness. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for special attention to their wedding dress (or other dress) on these very important occasions.

• Wedding: 08/31/2003
267-251-4365
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards