Cherished Memories Bridal

• Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Staff was very pleasant. The zipper was broken, took 3 weeks to fix and I had to have it re-done when I had my dress altered. Dress was beautiful.
Wedding: 09/18/2010
They were awesome from Start to Finish!!! Loved the dress! Thanks
Wedding: 03/13/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lisa and Jessica are the best. The were so easy to work with. They made you feel like you were the only bride they were working with. I went in one afternoon and immediately found MY dressand veil. They took care of everything. It was beautiful and extremely affordable. My husband and all the guys even got their tux from them. They were great with the guys too. They are a small boutique, but I think that is what made the difference. They were great.
Wedding: 06/27/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lisa and Jessica are so helpful! They know what they are doing and are awesome at their job! They made the whole dress shopping, alterations, etc.... go smoothly! We just love them and the beautiful dresses they sell!
Wedding: 02/28/2009
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
I was thrilled with my choice for bridal wear... the were competitively priced, easy to work with, and my dress was beautiful!!!
Wedding: 09/29/2007
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I went into Cherished Memories Bridal with a specific style of dress in mind. I wanted simple, did not want the "princess" look. I was greeted and helped by Jessica and she picked out 4 dresses and put them in a dressing room for me. I looked at my MOH and told her that the dresses were not what I was looking for. She convinced me to try on the ones that were in there and then we would look for others. I put on the first dress and instantly I knew that was the one. Nothing like I had pictured. Jessica and Lisa definitely know what they are doing. I bought my dress from them that day! The entire bridal party dresses and tuxes came from Cherished Memories Bridal. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Wedding: 09/01/2007