2002 Richard Jones Rd Suite B-104, Nashville, TN 37215 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Real Weddings 1

About Olia Zavozina Bridal

Olia Zavozina bridal gowns are sold at select Nordstrom Wedding Suites and boutique stores throughout the U.S. and Canada. Olia's gowns feature classic clean lines, sophisticated silhouettes and luxurious fabrics including exclusive laces. Brides can also choose to create custom gowns—selecting their neckline, silhouette, fabrics and embellishments to make their look truly one-of-a-kind. Olia Zavozina gowns have been featured in major media outlets including US Weekly, People Magazine, Good Morning America, Martha Stewart Weddings, Brides.com, Southern Bride Magazine and Premier Bride.

Follow Olia Zavozina Bridal on

Olia Zavozina Bridal 5
Olia Zavozina Bridal 6
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfect dress for your perfect day

Obviously went to multiple wedding dress shops before I stumbled upon Olia’s amazing shop.
    When we first arrived we were greeted with champagne and a smile. I was sort of discouraged and hadn’t found anything I loved and thought I was going to have to go with a discounted dress from another store that bullied me into saying I would buy it before the day was over.
    The staff at Olia’s let me browse, asked a lot of questions and let me try on whatever! I felt very welcomed and wanted here and not rushed. I tried on my dress and was in love.
    They let me makes payments, customized my dress, has amazing communication and everyone was amazing to work with, I wouldn’t suggest any other of the 30 dress shops after coming here. If you want the perfect dress for your perfect day Olia has it or she will make it!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Olia Zavozina Bridal 7
    Olia Zavozina Bridal 8
    Olia Zavozina Bridal 9
    Olia Zavozina Bridal 10
    Olia Zavozina Bridal 11
    Olia Zavozina Bridal 12

Julie · Married on 01/06/2018

If you want a custom creation that makes you feel like a princess, than Olia Zavozina is the boutique for you. After looking in several cities for a mother of the bride dress and not finding any that were my taste and long enough, I stumbled into her flagship store and immediately knew I was in the right place. Her warm and genuine personality and her wonderful staff made me very comfortable right from the start. I left her shop with a sketch of my dress and a big smile on my face.
    It took a little longer for the finished dress than I prefer, BUT it was well worth the wait. I tore my hamstring two weeks before the wedding and was concerned about the mini train on my dress. Two days before the wedding we took the dress to have tbe train cut off and picked it up the next day. Olia and her crew are supremely talented and not only did I get a beautiful dress, I feel I gained a new friend!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/14/2016

I went to Olia Zavozina to look for my dream wedding dress. The staff was very friendly and made me feel at ease from the very beginning of the appointment. I let them know what look I was going for (and my price range) and they picked out a few dresses for me. They were mindful of my price range and very kindly suggested dresses within that range - they weren't trying to get me into a dress way above my price range which was awesome. The minute I put the first dress on I knew I had found my perfect dress. I tried on several more dresses after that but went back to that first one and within an hour had my dream dress. All of the dresses were beautiful and I couldn't recommend Olia Zavozina enough.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Award

Olia Zavozina Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months, 12+ months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Annually, Monthly, Seasonally, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Oakwood Cleaners
    Oakwood Cleaners Wedding Dresses

Such beautiful creations! And all original designs. It makes me want to get married again.

• Andrew Jackson's Hermitage, Home of the People's President
    Andrew Jackson's Hermitage, Home of the People's President Historic Weddings

We just did the most amazing style shoot on The Hermitage grounds with some dresses from Olia's Spring Collection and they are the most unique and incredible photos we have had shot here to date. Her design and aesthetic is classic and modern and just gorgeous. The ladies who work at the boutique are amazing and make the entire experience so fun!

• Glessner Photography
    Glessner Photography Wedding Photographers

Olia Zavozina is absolutely fabulous! I have worked with them directly for photoshoots which they provided attire for, and I can honestly say that they have some of the best customer service I have encountered in the wedding industry! The staff is incredibly kind and knowledgeable, and this intimate boutique storefront ensures that each bride receives the one-on-one assistance she deserves when selecting her dream dress. Olia's designs range from classic to absolutely one-of-a-kind dresses that would make any bride feel like royalty.

• 2002 Richard Jones Rd, Suite B-104 Nashville, 37215 See on map
    Visit www.oliazavozina.com for full listing of hours.