Olia Zavozina Bridal Reviews

Olia Zavozina Bridal 6
  • Ali

Ali · Getting married on 04/25/2020

One of a kind!

I found my dress today!!!! Of course, I had to tell my mom first. But the second thing to do was write a review for the extremely talented, Olia. She providing an experience like no other bridal shop!

As soon as you walk in the door, you are greeting with champagne or mimosas. Check!

I lucked out and had Olia herself leading my appointment. She genuinely wants to hear from you as the client! What you find appealing; what makes you comfortable; and above all....what can she do to make you fall in love with a dress! She did all of those things!

I felt beautiful. I felt comfortable. And now, I can't wait for my wedding day. The thing that I was looking forward to the least, has now become one of the most sentimental experiences for me!

Olia, you are an artist! You are passionate about what you do and that is what makes your bridal shop unlike any other!

Thank you for the highlight of my wedding planning journey!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfect dress for your perfect day

Obviously went to multiple wedding dress shops before I stumbled upon Olia’s amazing shop.
    When we first arrived we were greeted with champagne and a smile. I was sort of discouraged and hadn’t found anything I loved and thought I was going to have to go with a discounted dress from another store that bullied me into saying I would buy it before the day was over.
    The staff at Olia’s let me browse, asked a lot of questions and let me try on whatever! I felt very welcomed and wanted here and not rushed. I tried on my dress and was in love.
    They let me makes payments, customized my dress, has amazing communication and everyone was amazing to work with, I wouldn’t suggest any other of the 30 dress shops after coming here. If you want the perfect dress for your perfect day Olia has it or she will make it!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Olia Zavozina Bridal 7
    Olia Zavozina Bridal 8
    Olia Zavozina Bridal 9
    Olia Zavozina Bridal 10
    Olia Zavozina Bridal 11
    Olia Zavozina Bridal 12

Julie · Married on 01/06/2018

If you want a custom creation that makes you feel like a princess, than Olia Zavozina is the boutique for you. After looking in several cities for a mother of the bride dress and not finding any that were my taste and long enough, I stumbled into her flagship store and immediately knew I was in the right place. Her warm and genuine personality and her wonderful staff made me very comfortable right from the start. I left her shop with a sketch of my dress and a big smile on my face.
    It took a little longer for the finished dress than I prefer, BUT it was well worth the wait. I tore my hamstring two weeks before the wedding and was concerned about the mini train on my dress. Two days before the wedding we took the dress to have tbe train cut off and picked it up the next day. Olia and her crew are supremely talented and not only did I get a beautiful dress, I feel I gained a new friend!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/14/2016

I went to Olia Zavozina to look for my dream wedding dress. The staff was very friendly and made me feel at ease from the very beginning of the appointment. I let them know what look I was going for (and my price range) and they picked out a few dresses for me. They were mindful of my price range and very kindly suggested dresses within that range - they weren't trying to get me into a dress way above my price range which was awesome. The minute I put the first dress on I knew I had found my perfect dress. I tried on several more dresses after that but went back to that first one and within an hour had my dream dress. All of the dresses were beautiful and I couldn't recommend Olia Zavozina enough.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/11/2015

The girls at Olia Zavozina's were so helpful and friendly - they made me feel super comfortable and appreciated when I was there. They also provided a referral to an excellent seamstress. Can't recommend highly enough.

Sent on 12/19/2015

Chelsea · Married on 09/26/2015

I loved my wedding dress shopping experience at Olia's! The staff was so friendly and helpful! They had a few dresses already pulled for me when I arrived and also let me browse on my own. The first dress I tried on ended up being my wedding dress! I wore the Milli gown which is a strapless, sweetheart neckline, A-line gown with a floral sequin overlay. It was stunning and one of a kind. Olia has beautiful gowns unique to every bride!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/05/2015

The girls at Olia are amazing. After a horrible experience at another gown store, one of my bridesmaids called Olia to see if they had any appointments available. Mallory told us to come in 30 minutes. I am so grateful for the misfortunate situation at the first store so that I could find Olia. My girlfriend described some of the dresses that I loved, and when we got there, they were waiting with a handful of dresses and champagne. I loved the first one I tried on. Olia custom designed my actual gown and it fit like a glove when it arrived, which really saved on the cost of alterations. I adore the lace on all of Olia Zavozina gowns....so elegant and unique.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Jessica · Married on 03/14/2015

My wedding dress was absolutely perfect! It was everything I had ever dreamed of. Everyone in this store was very easy and nice to work with. They made me feel very special and that my wedding was a priority to them. I would recommend them to any bride who was looking for their dream gown because I know for a fact they have it there. When it was time for my dress to be altered, they did an impeccable job.

Sent on 04/03/2015

Christina · Married on 01/25/2015

Olia Zavozina knows quality. While I was getting my hair and make up done, the photographer was taking pictures of my dress (which was the Melinda) and the make up lady went to take a picture of the tag with her phone because she loved my dress so much. I got so many compliments about my dress at the wedding. A ton of my family members came up to touch it because they loved the lace so much. The dress was super form fitting and gave me curves. I felt beautiful in this dress. Everyone should at least go to Olia's to try on dresses. The women there are so helpful and you will leave feeling like a million bucks.

Sent on 01/27/2015

I met Olia through a friend and loved her right off the bat. Olia's store and her designs are a must see! Olia and her staff are warm, welcoming, candid, and very professional. Her designs are beautiful! The quality and detail of the dresses are exceptional and styles are very flattering and unique. When I walked in, it was the first dress I tried on and truly felt like it was made for me. I was extremely happy with the process (appointment, try on, purchase/price) and absolutely loved my dress.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Shelby · Married on 11/22/2014

My experience with Olia and her staff was outstanding. During my initial appointment, I was able to be fitted by Olia herself. She and her staff made me feel like I was a special bride-to-be. She is just so genuine, and her gowns are stunning. Each gown is so unique, which is what I loved. I just can't say enough!

Sent on 02/12/2015

My dress shopping experience at Olia Zavozina could not have been better. It was fun and stress free. Britt and Taylor are very down to earth and truly want you to have a good time and find a dress that fits you and your personality. There was no pressure involved and the dresses are stunning. My favorite part about this vendor is how personalized/individualized they can make each dress. They are detail oriented and want you to have a say in each detail of the dress. I am overjoyed with the dress I picked. It. Is. Perfect. Use this vendor, and I feel confident you will have a similar experience.

Sent on 06/02/2013

Rachel · Married on 09/14/2013

My wedding dress shopping experience at Olia Zavozina was better than I could've imagined. I was really nervous about dress shopping, but the second I walked in, they made me feel at home. There was no pressure and they made the experience fun. They treated me (and my bridesmaids!) to champagne and let me take pictures to send to my mom.

From past experiences shopping with friends at other places, this was above and beyond. I would go back in a heartbeat and recommend it to everyone!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Mary · Married on 03/23/2013

I bought my wedding dress at Olia, and it was simply stunning. It was everything I could have dreamed of. I received so many compliments at my wedding. People were truly impressed by the uniqueness and beauty. The staff at the store was also great. The girls I met with were all delightful to work with and had such pleasant personalities.

Sent on 04/05/2013

I am petitie and had a hard time finding a dress that looked good on my small frame. Before selecting "the" dress at Olia's, I went to almost every boutique in town. The quality and customer service at Olia's can not be compared to any other boutique in town. She went above and beyond to make sure my dress fit perfectly. Despite how incredibly busy she is, he got to know me and my family personally. I was never treated as just another bride. I highly recommend Olia!

Sent on 02/28/2013

Rachel · Married on 09/01/2012

I had looked absolutely everywhere for my wedding dress and was told by a friend to go to her boutique.
    I can't say enough wonderful things about Olia! She is so sweet and an incredible designer.
    She is willing to make any alterations to her dresses and you will have a dress like no one else in the world!
    If you or anyone you know is looking for a wedding dress, go to her boutique and save yourself some time! You will have an amazing experience and will come away with the dress of your dreams for your big day.

Sent on 09/16/2012

Susan · Married on 03/10/2012

My experience of looking for my wedding dress did not start out as a pleasant experience. Then my Maid of Honor suggested we make an appointment with Olia. What an amazing experience. I felt like a princess! Olia is an amazing, caring person. She personally took the time to talk with me and help me decide on "the" gown for my wedding day.

Sent on 08/28/2012

Emily · Married on 10/10/2010

My name is Emily Stewart. I had a hard time finding "the" dress and opted to have a custom gown made. I hired Olia to do this since I knew she was very skilled and had amazing vision. We started by selecting fabrics and a simple sketch, then with every fitting we made more design decisions and adjustments. My gown turned out to be everything I dreamed and I could not have been happier! Olia was very easy to work with and she was very upfront and fair on pricing. She must have spent hours handstitching the detailed bodice and successfully designed a removable train. She is amazing!

Sent on 09/21/2011

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2012

Olia was great to work with. I adore my dress, and they were so wonderful and helpful with alterations. All her dresses are so stunning and unique. I would recommend her to any Nashville bride.

Sent on 06/14/2012

Olia Zavozina was the first place I shopped for wedding dresses with my mom and sister. The first dress I tried on there ended up being the one! Olia sells both traditional and more modern styles and all are flattering, more European. The attendants were extremely kind and helpful in helping me figure out which fabrics and laces would cost this much or that much, helping with accessories, etc. The seamstress I worked with kept commenting on how well made the dress was and how the fabric was very nice quality. The dresses can be a bit pricey depending on your fabric choices, but you will have a well-made, well-fitting dress in the end. I could not have been happier!

Sent on 05/02/2015

Lise · Married on 05/23/2009

Excellent Designer and so flexible to work with! Beautiful design! My daughter loved it!
    We had a family member sewing a dress for my daughter's wedding. The family member was injured three weeks before the wedding and could not put the dress together. We had Olia redesign the dress and fit my daughter. The dress was finished and ready for the wedding ahead of time, within about a week! IT was amazing!

Lise Triggs (mom) Jennifer Bell (Bride)

Sent on 07/16/2011

3.2
      2.0
      3.5

Very flexible on dress design and customization- but came with a price.

Sent on 03/23/2015

avie · Married on 06/02/2018

0.4
      0.5

One of the worst experiences I have ever had. Unfortunately it was during a stressful time, I was planning a wedding. I had gone to a wedding dress boutique last year in July and bought a dress and beaded bolero by Olia during her trunk show. She was there and told me it would be completed by October. October came and went and no one from the store nor Olia's staff. I had to reach out to them and were so rude to me for being concerned that my dress was not ready when Olia herself said it would be. They said I would receive it the following month and not to worry. Well, November came and went with out my dress and without a call from them yet again. I called and they said they had a lot of "celebrities" that needed dresses. So even though I was spending over 5K I was not a priority. They told me I should have my dress in the mail by December. They told me to stop worrying even though my dress was three months late. All in all I finally got my dress in April, 7 months after I was told I would receive it. It did not even fit right and I had to spend another $450 on alterations for a "custom" dress. It was the worst experience I have ever had with a retailer of any sort, and I am so sorry I bought a dress from them. I felt like I was taken advantage of throughout the whole ordeal and extremely cheated.

Sent on 08/16/2018