High Point, NC 27265 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Real Weddings 1

About Glessner Photography

Glessner Photography is a husband and wife team specializing in wedding and engagement photography throughout the southeastern U.S. and beyond.

Visit our blog at www.glessnerphotography.com/blog.
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/glessnerphoto.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/glessnerphotography.

Follow Glessner Photography on

Ryan and Caroline's Backyard Wedding Celebration | Winston-Salem, NC | ©Glessner Photography
Lauren and Rob's Cheekwood Botanical Garden Wedding | Nashville, TN | ©Glessner Photography
Jordan and Joe's Maggianos Wedding | Nashville, TN | ©Glessner Photography
Aksana and Chris's Paul J. Ciener Botanical Gardens Wedding | Kernersville, NC | ©Glessner...
Aksana's Spring House Restaurant Bridal Portrait Session | Winston-Salem, NC | ©Glessner Photography
Joseph and Chika's Traditional Nigerian Wedding | Greensboro, NC | ©Glessner Photography
Joseph and Chika's Traditional Nigerian Wedding | Revolution Mills Event Center | Greensboro, NC |...
wedding dodge sheffield 2014 glessner photograph
WinMock Wedding | Clemmons, NC | ©Glessner Photography
WinMock Wedding | Clemmons, NC | ©Glessner Photography
Annie's O.Henry Hotel Bridal Portrait Session | Greensboro, NC | ©Glessner Photography
Spence and Claire's Nashville, TN Wedding | Franklin, TN | ©Glessner Photography
Spence and Claire's Downtown Nashville, TN Wedding | Shelby Street Pedestrian Bridge | ©Glessner...
Spence and Claire's Downtown Nashville, TN Wedding | aVenue Event Center | ©Glessner Photography
Aaron and Erin's Old Salem Wedding | Winston-Salem, NC | ©Glessner Photography
Aaron and Erin's Old Salem Wedding | Winston-Salem, NC | ©Glessner Photography
b2f8ce84ce1c4f5f 1523377609 bf62ba6c045a98f1 1523377608657 2 Favorites Bell S
9a985fb31bb23b1b 1523377610 181ee884b25e843f 1523377608658 3 Favorites Bell S

• Real Weddings 28
  • Videos 1

23 Reviews for Glessner Photography

Christina · Married on 10/18/2014

Elizabeth and Josh Glessner were absolutely outstanding to work with. I contacted and signed a contract with Glessner Photography 20 months prior to my wedding. I scheduled our Engagement Session a year prior to our wedding. I HIGHLY recommend an engagement session prior to your wedding. My fiance HATES having his picture taken, but Elizabeth made us feel completely at ease. It allowed her and us the opportunity to get to know one another's styles and allowed her to see how we would photograph prior to our wedding.

In the weeks leading up to our wedding, Elizabeth was super organized and made to sure to find out every detail she could in order to ensure our wedding day went off without a hitch. It was super important to me to have a photographer which could handle multiple personalities and opinions which Elizabeth did with grace and ease like only a true professional can do. Additionally, both she and Josh handled my "destination" wedding with ease despite having never seen the property until the day before my wedding.

Hiring Glessner Photography was one of the best decisions we made. Whether you need a local or destination photographer, I highly recommend Glessner Photography. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Sandra · Married on 10/18/2014

Absolutely the Best! As the Mother of the Bride, I could not have been more pleased!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Aksana · Married on 09/14/2014

I am an out-of-state bride and Elizabeth has been a joy to work with! It rained on the day of my bridal portraits, but Elizabeth was working with me on helping me find other locations starting a few days before the shoot and it went really well, I could not have been happier with how the portraits turned out! Elizabeth and Josh were an amazing team the day of our wedding: all the details and all the special moments were captured beautifully! They even had our photos showing on a digital frame during our reception--we were impressed!!! Elizabeth put our wedding album together and our story truly came through the photos, we just made minor changes. My husband and I highly recommend Elizabeth and Josh of Glessner Photography!!!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Glessner Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings

• Hair by Gabie Vossler
    Hair by Gabie Vossler Wedding Hair & Makeup

Glessner Photography are fantastic! I did one wedding with them and the photos were amazing. I had asked If I could use the photos to show off the hair and makeup I did for the wedding and they responded right away and I of course gave them credit for their work.Great business!

• A & A Disc Jockey Service
    A & A Disc Jockey Service Wedding DJs

Josh and Elizabeth do an amazing job. Whenever I have worked with them, they were both present and that meant that not a single event went unnoticed, or un-photographed. They are always on top of things and catching all of those special moments that will eventually become treasured memories for the bride and groom as the years pass by. Of course, when I recommend a wedding professional, it has a lot to do with their skills, but even more to do with their personality and their dedication to their clients. I love working with them because they take the same personal interest in the couple's best interests that I do. They aren't just doing their job. They treat each couple as if they are close personal friends and want to capture every moment of their day for them. They are among those wedding professionals who make me proud to be a part of the industry. You can't go wrong with them.

• CHIC Weddings & Events
    CHIC Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Glessner Photography is always a pleasure to work with!!! Fantastic shots in a short amount of time and she's great at capturing the couple's special moments as well as the details & hard work put into the decor. A+++++

• High Point, 27265 See on map