1000 Meridian Blvd. Suite 104, Franklin, TN 37067 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Fabulous Frocks of Nashville

We carry a hand picked selection of designer bridal gowns available for either off the rack purchase or special order. With our off the rack selection consisting of over 40 different designers, we have the largest selection of designer gowns in the Nashville area! Our special order lines consist of Theia Couture, W-Too by Watters, Ti Adora, Tara Keely, Mikaella, and Lis Simon. Gowns range from $1,500- $5,000. Schedule your private appointment today- we can't wait to meet you!

Follow Fabulous Frocks of Nashville on

Fabulous Frocks of Nashville 1
Fabulous Frocks of Nashville 2
  • Corinne

Corinne · Married on 06/01/2019

Took the time to learn what I liked in a dress

The team at Fabulous Frocks was very accommodating and personable. When you book an appointment with them, you and your crew will have the store to yourself during that time. The Fabulous Frocks team will ask you what you like in a dress and then have you and your crew pick out a couple dresses. The FF team was patient while I tried on 5 or 6 dresses and were very insightful when they noticed I kept referring back to one specific dress. They had me try that one on again, and turns out that was the dress I had to have. Couldn't have asked for a better place to find a dress that felt so right for me.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Allyssa · Married on 05/26/2019

I had an excellent experience at Fabulous Frocks in Franklin. This was the third and final boutique I visited, so I already had a good idea of what I was looking for when I came. Amy and Karen took the time to really listen and understand what I was looking for. Immediately, Amy pulled a handful of dresses off the rack that fit exactly what I had described. The dress I ultimately purchased was actually the first one she pulled! And my dress came in well below budget which was an added bonus. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding dress shopping at Fabulous Frocks was so much fun! Even if you aren't 100% sure what sort of style you are looking for, they probably have something for you because there's so much variety here. I ended up buying my Wtoo Watters dress and veil here in February. The girls who work here are extremely nice, accommodating, and polite. They also were happy to share their recommendations for alterations and preserving your dress post-wedding.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Fabulous Frocks of Nashville FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Weddings & Events by Raina
    Weddings & Events by Raina Wedding Planners

I simply cannot say enough good things about Fabulous Frocks. Not only do they have dresses that you will not find anywhere else, but their staff is incredibly professional, knowledgable, and an absolute delight to work with. As a wedding planner, I send all of my brides to Fabulous Frocks not only for the impeccable level of customer service, but for the ability to ensure that in their one of a kind wedding dress they will truly make a memorable walk down the aisle!

• Nashville Wedding Collection
    Nashville Wedding Collection Wedding Photographers

Fabulous Frocks of Nashville is one of our preferred vendors on our website. This is a great place to visit if your in the market for a wedding dress! They have a large amount of designer dresses that are absolutely gorgeous!

• 1000 Meridian Blvd., Suite 104 Franklin, 37067 See on map