2535 Madison St, Clarksville, TN 37043 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Lavender Park Bridal

Lavender Park Bridal is located in Clarksville, Tennessee and is a boutique that provides wedding gowns. The stylists at the store strive to provide a comfortable and luxurious atmosphere that is attentive to you and your wedding dress needs. Boasting an array of dresses in multiple styles, cuts, and materials, you can twirl the night away in a garment that suits you and your style.

In order to ensure that each client receives both attention and guidance while shopping for their dream dress, the boutique operates by appointment only. Besides a selection of wedding dresses, Lavender Park Bridal also offers a selection of garments for other members of your wedding party. Complete your wedding look with a veil, hair accessory, or belt. To ensure your gown fits you best, the boutique also offers alterations.

lavender park bridal 2 1 1 51 1902999 160418751325077

5 Reviews for Lavender Park Bridal

• Raine

Raine Cope · Married on 09/04/2020

Best Bridal Boutique in Clarksville

It was such a joy finding my dream dress at Lavender Park Bridal. Kayla made the process so easy and so much fun. I absolutely loved how she let me and my matron of honor pick out three dresses each, and then she chose 3 dresses for me to try on. Little did I know, I would end up falling in love with one of the dresses Kayla chose! I had even looked at it on the rack and passed it up, but Kayla knew it would look good on my body type, and she was so right! The dress was nothing like the dress I imagined myself leaving with, but it was so perfect for me. Everyone that saw me in the dress said, "That dress just looks like you."

Sent on 09/15/2020

Lavender Park Bridal's reply:

Raine,

You stole our hearts when you came into LPB and I can not thank you enough for your kind words! You are an absolute doll and we adore you!!

Thank you sweet lady!

Macie · Married on 06/06/2020

Best bridal shop EVER!

Where do I begin?! Kayla and her shop are a breath of fresh air. The moment I walked in I felt like a bride for the first time in my 6 months of planning. Kayla is so personable, kind & makes you feel so special. During the appointment, you and your guests are the only people in the boutique & I didn’t realized how important that was for me. It made my “say yes” moment with my mom that much more special. The dresses are like no other in the area. There wasn’t a single dress I tried on that I didn’t like. I could try them on forever! I found the most perfect dress here. To make it even better, her prices are extremely affordable. I absolutely love this place and I can’t thank Kayla enough for the most wonderful experience!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Lavender Park Bridal's reply:

Macie,

Why do you always make me cry!! You are the best best bestest!! I am so blessed to know you and am ECSTATIC for your wedding!! You are a true gem!

Lavender Park Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    Under $100
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Plus Size Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lavender Park Bridal 1
    Teacher & Active Military Personell

We are happy to offer active military personnel AND teachers a 10% discount with active ID as a thank you for your service to our community and country.

• 2535 Madison St Clarksville, TN, 37043 See on map
    Wed-Sun 10-6
    Location of (Lavender Park Bridal)