The White Room LLC

Lebanon, TN View map

The White Room is a full service bridal and formalwear boutique right outside of Nashville. Our professional consultants are here to soothe and pamper as they introduce you to the many services we offer.

Our LEBANON location offers bridal appointments and the newest styles off the runway. Gowns in our Lebanon store start at $1200 and go up from there. Feel free to call or email us with any questions or to schedule your appointment today. 615-449-9756 Lebanon@thewhiteroom.us

Store Hours for both locations:

Monday CLOSED

Tuesday 10-5

Wednesday 10-5

Thursday 10-5

Friday 10-5

Saturday 9-4

Sunday CLOSED

**Check our social media pages for Special Event Hours, Holiday Holiday, and Weather Closures

Shop with us today to experience exceptional customer service for the bride who demands the very best for her special day.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199
$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Shoes
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.5 out of 5 rating

• Caitlin
    Caitlin S. Married on 11/05/2021

Amazing Experience!!

I think the easiest thing for me to say about The White Room is just how phenomenal their staff is! I went dress shopping in December 2020 for my big day, and Leah was not only knowledgeable and had a great understanding of what I was looking for, but she was incredibly kind and patient when I narrowed it down to two dresses and couldn't decide! We had a wonderful experience dress shopping because of her and I am so grateful to have worked with her! Next, Tu was INCREDIBLE when it came to my alterations. I had to come in a total of three times, and each time she meticulously checked my dress to make sure no other changes were needed. She was FAST, and a joy to work with! I had no worries that my dress and veil were going to be perfect because of the awesome team at the White Room. I didn't know this initially, but they also have suits for men! My now husband wanted to purchase his suit to keep, but wanted an option for his groomsmen to rent the same suit. We had a difficult experience trying to find this at first, as none of the other suit or tux shops in the area offered that kind of service, but after we realized the White Room offered this, it was a breeze! We were to come in, select the suits, ties, and accessories, and get my husband measured, in maybe 30 minutes total. Our out of state groomsmen were also able to easily submit their measurements, making it super easy for them too! We did have an issue of the wrong size coming in a couple times, but the staff was quick to get this resolved and come the day of the wedding, all of the suits fit perfectly! I have been looking for a place to take my dress and his suit to get dry cleaned and preserved, and while they do not offer that service, they had a recommendation over to me in minutes! Overall we had a fantastic experience with the White Room, and will happily recommend them to everyone we know!!
  • LaToya
    Latoya Married on 10/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I said yes and can't wait for my big day
    Sarah R. Married on 03/06/2021

Hidden Gem in Lebanon

The dresses are a bit overpriced, but the customer service is amazing. They are very attentive and cater to your wedding vision. Even though they do not have an alterations department, they have a third party seamstress that is amazing and great with meeting your alteration needs.

The White Room LLC's reply:

Sarah- We appreciate the positive feedback, but most importantly that you allowed us to work with you during such a special time. All the best, Melanie
  • illustration stars

34 photos 路 03/21/2016
  • Adam & Courtney
    27 photos 路 04/24/2014

Jay Qualls Cakes Jay Qualls Cakes Wedding Cakes

What can I say? I love the girls at the White Room! They are awesome and they know their stuff! You will love, love, love, them. Give them a call!

(LEB) 1001 Murfreesboro Rd, (MBORO) 517D Cason Lane Lebanon, 37087
615-848-5262
Location of (The White Room LLC)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding