The White Room LLC Reviews

231 | Lebanon, TN

231 Reviews for The White Room LLC

• LaToya

LaToya · Getting married on 10/03/2021

I said yes and can't wait for my big day

Sent on 09/14/2015
  • Jillian

Jillian Hayes · Married on 01/11/2020

Loved working with them!

I purchased my wedding dress from The White Room in Murfreesboro. I happened to get a job outside of Tennessee in between when I ordered the gown and my wedding. The White Room was accommodating, kind and encouraging throughout the whole process! I always felt respected and really built up by the other women working! Claudia performed all of my alterations and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her work! Truly made the most stressful part of the wedding planning process as easy as it could be. I felt so confident in my dress, in large part to them!

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • User5041961 · Recently married

The White Room in Murfreesboro was fantastic. I had been to many other places to look for a dress and had terrible service and pushy sales associates. The lady I had was very honest and helpful with me. I told her my vision and she picked many beautiful dresses and after 5 months of searching I found the one thanks to her!! Great staff and very good at communicating when my veil and dress came in. Loved the experience!

Sent on 06/09/2015
  • Emily

Emily Long · Married on 11/02/2019

Stress free

As a plus size bride, it meant everything to have options to try on and have a smooth experience. They made me feel like I was a typical size with plenty of options

Sent on 11/10/2019

The White Room LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Emily. We pride ourselves in having a great variety of styles and sizes to accommodate all White Room brides :) Thanks for allowing us to serve you. Best, Melanie
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Experience

The White Room was recommended to me by multiple people, so I knew I was going to go there when dress shopping. What I didn't know was how personable and amazing they really were. At my first appointment, we walked in and I was very overwhelmed with just how many gorgeous dresses there were to choose from. Abby was my consultant, and I showed her a few pictures of what I liked and told her what my wedding vision was and our budget. She picked 5 dresses that fit the "vibe" and never picked dresses over the budget. I ended up falling in love with the very first dress! I tried on the other 4, but kept going back to that first dress. I put it back on with the veil and both my mom, myself, AND Abby teared up. We knew it was the one! Finding my wedding dress was so easy with her help! The fittings were just as easy as finding my dress. The seamstress is so sweet and quick! She really makes the dress fit perfectly to your body. I felt SO beautiful the day of my wedding and received a lot of compliments on my dress. Thank you so much to the White Room for helping make my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 06/29/2019

Lovely Sales Associates

Thank you Cari at the Murfreesboro store for helping me find the perfect dress! She was extremely kind, patient, and helpful when I was looking for my dress. Every time I visit the shop she excitedly asks about my wedding, it is so sweet. I got my dress, 4 bridesmaid dresses, and all my alterations here and I would absolutely recommend them.

Sent on 07/18/2019

The White Room LLC's reply:

Hayley- Thanks so much for allowing us to serve as your bridal boutique. You sure are a stunning bride!! We are thrilled you enjoyed your experience and hope to see you in the store with your friends and our future brides. All the best, Melanie

Lacy · Married on 03/29/2019

Loved my experience!

I made the mistake of thinking I was going to come in a try on a few dresses for fun, but all it took was their friendly, helpful staff and the right dress to change my mind. I felt like a princess on my wedding day and cannot thank them enough for helping me to find the perfect dress!

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Hardy · Married on 01/05/2019

So many options

This place is FULL of options. Everyone there is so sweet, and I thoroughly enjoyed my experience! So happy I purchased my dress there, and it was altered perfectly.

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 12/01/2018

I said yes to the dress

I went to the Murfreesboro location a year before my wedding just to window shop...and left with the most BEAUTIFUL dress ever. I was so happy that they had plus size gowns available to try on while shopping. I bought a strapless dress but knew I wanted sleeves added so they made sure to find a way to make this happen, with the same fabric that my gown was made of. Everyone at the store was so friendly and ensured every detail was handled properly. Thank you to the White Room Murfreesboro team for helping me be Cinderella for a day!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Courtney · Married on 07/14/2018

I purchased my dress and had alterations done at The White Room in Murfreesboro and couldn’t be happier! All of the staff were so helpful and friendly! It was also great to find a store that had plus size samples on hand to try on! I found my dream dress and received tons of compliments on my wedding day about how beautiful my dress was!

Sent on 08/23/2018

The White Room LLC's reply:

Courtney! Thank you so much for the kind words! Your pictures are so amazing and you made such a beautiful bride!!! I'm so glad you were able to find the dress of your dreams and your wedding day was everything and more :) Best wishes! -Mallory

Lauren · Married on 05/25/2018

I walked in a Saturday with no appointment and they were able to fit me in. The woman helping me was so understanding of my short timeline (went shopping in Jan for a May wedding). She made sure to check on what dresses would be available for my timeline before I tried them on so I didn't fall in love with something I wouldn't be able to order. They were also keeping the dresses they showed me within the budget I gave them, unlike some other stores.

Sent on 07/04/2018

The White Room LLC's reply:

Lauren- We are so happy you shared your kind words and positive experience with us. We work hard to make wedding planning less stressful for our brides. We hope your wedding day was wonderful. Send pictures when you can. All the best to you, Melanie

Rachel · Married on 02/18/2018

The girls here were great! They helped me pick out the perfect wedding dress when I was there. Their communication was wonderful throughout the process of buying, ordering and delivery.

Sent on 03/13/2018

The White Room LLC's reply:

Rachel- Thank you so much for allowing us to serve as your bridal boutique. We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience and hope you will send your engaged friends to us in the future. Thanks again for being a White Room bride and for your kind words. Best, Melanie

Alexandra · Married on 11/04/2017

My dress was perfect and was everything I dreamed my wedding dress would be! Charlotte at the White Room did an amazing job from helping me find my dress to all of my bridal jewelry. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/10/2017

The White Room LLC's reply:

Alexandra- Thanks so much for the kind words, but most importantly for allowing us to style you for your wedding day!! We hope you will come back to see us with friends shopping in the future. Best, Melanie L.

Amber · Married on 10/29/2017

I went into the white room just to see if it was my go to place and asked them if they could show me a certain style I was looking for. I wanted to know if they had the style before I booked an actual appointment. They showed me this one dress and I fell in love. So I booked an appointment with family and a friend. Tried on 5 other dresses and kept going back to that one dress. It was a smaller size but they showed me how it would look on me and we purchased it that day. So basically I told them what I wanted and they pointed me in the right direction without trying on or an actual appointment. Super nice ladies and the seamstress was amazing. Fit so perfectly to my body it was ridiculous. Highly recommend them to anyone anywhere!!!!

Sent on 11/18/2017

The White Room LLC's reply:

Amber- So happy you let us work with you in finding your perfect gown!! Thanks so much for your kind review and for any recommendation/referrals you have sent our way. Best, Melanie

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

Absolutely wonderful experience at the White Room! From the initial day of trying on dressing to fittings, everything was wonderful and I would highly recommend this business!

Sent on 10/21/2017

The White Room LLC's reply:

Lauren- Thanks so much for the kind words, and most importantly for allowing us to be a part of your wedding!! Send pics when you can to Lebanon@thewhiteroom.us :) --xoxo, WR Ladies
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/07/2017

I bought my wedding dress from The White Room yesterday and I could not be more pleased with my experience. Delaney, my consultant, asked what styles I was interested in and had dresses pulled within minutes, making sure I was taken care of the entire time. The dress I ended up purchasing was nothing like I thought I wanted- she pulled it for me so I tried it on just for the heck of it and I fell in love! Everything was so smooth and fun. Even though I bought my dress there, I never once felt pressured to do so by the staff which was very nice. My family and I had a wonderful time and I would recommend this place to anyone.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Angela · Married on 10/07/2017

I had a wonderful experience at the white room!! After going to a handful of other bridal shops, this one stood out above the rest. My Consultant Kelsey was friendly, patient and professional. I had found about 5 dresses that I loved, all of them would have worked out wonderfully. I came back a few days with my bridesmaids and they helped me decide on the 1!!! I went with Style 2276 Ambrosia by Cassablanca. This dress was beautiful and I felt amazing in it. Be fair warned that it does take about 3-4 months to come in and maybe longer for other dresses. My wedding was a few weeks ago and I had ordered it in February with plenty of time to make some minor alterations!! Oh and I was even able to find a veil that went perfectly with the dress at the White Room!! I loved my dress and am so happy with with quality and care I received at the White Room. I highly recommend all brides check it out!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

The White Room LLC's reply:

Angela- Stunning!!!! Thanks so much for sharing the beautiful pictures from your day, the kind words, and most importantly for allowing us to be a small part of such a wonderful life moment. All the best-- Melanie

Cassidy · Married on 09/23/2017

I found my dress at The White Room in Murfreesboro. They are one of only a couple in the Nashville area that have Essence of Australia, and I knew that is what I wanted. They have some amazing dresses and all of the employees were super nice and helpful. I even got a sweet card in the mail after I found my dream dress. Go here if you want to find your dream dress!

Sent on 11/03/2017

The White Room LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding and for the awesome review! We hope you will continue to send your friends and family our way. Best, Melanie

Jenna · Married on 09/02/2017

Kali was amazing to work with and LOVED my dress the very first time seeing it!!! The alterations were so easy and fast plus affordable. I just recommended another bride to check it out and they ended up buying there too!

Sent on 11/14/2017

The White Room LLC's reply:

Jenna- Thanks so much for the wonderful compliment. We are honored to have been a part of your wedding. Email pictures for us to repost. All the best, Melanie

Autumn · Married on 08/26/2017

Great experience at The White Room. I went to 5 other places and they definitely have the largest selection, price range, and excellent service. I also used their alterations contact who was wonderful and made my dress fit absolutely perfectly! Love these ladies!

Sent on 09/08/2017

The White Room LLC's reply:

Autumn- Thanks so much for your kind words and most importantly for trusting us to server as your bridal boutique. Don't forget to share picture with us :) Best, Melanie L
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 07/22/2017

I had a wonderful time! This was the bridal experience I was looking for. This was my first time trying on dresses and Jordan was absolutely perfect. She let me pick some, she picked some, and even asked some advice from others to make sure I tried on every dress I loved. They had a wonderful selection and I got to try on every style I was looking for.

Sent on 01/02/2016

Baylea · Married on 07/08/2017

I had gone to a few other wedding dress boutiques across Tennessee, but decided to make an appointment with The White Room in Murfreesboro on a whim in April. The other dresses I’d tried on elsewhere were beautiful, but I hadn’t found one that was ME. I only had 78 days until my wedding, so the pressure was on. Luckily, this boutique had more style options than the other places. Charlotte had me go through and pull dresses on my own while she went and pulled some others. She eventually pulled a dress that I didn’t exactly like on the hanger, but it ultimately ended up being the one! Charlotte was very patient as I went back and forth between two dresses probably three times each. Even without my family/friends there to help me decide, the ladies were all very supportive. Once my dress arrived in June, I had one fitting with Claudia, and she had all the alterations complete before my second fitting in 17 days. I took all of her advice (because I know nothing about bustles or appropriate dress length for barefoot outdoor weddings), and it was flawless. It fit perfectly and was steamed just in time for the wedding on July 8th! The White Room not only had the perfect dress for me, but the ladies were all fantastic and had no issue with the short timeline. I can’t thank you enough!

Sent on 07/18/2017
  • DAHenke17

Audrey · Married on 06/17/2017

I loved working with White Room Lebanon. DeLanie was great. She really listen to me and what I wanted. She was very attentive and helpful. I would highly recommend both the store and DeLanie. We had an appointment on a Friday and narrowed it down. Then next day I went to several other stores, but kept coming back to one of the dresses at White Room Lebanon. I called after our last appointment and asked if they could squeeze me in to try it on again while the other dresses were fresh in my mind. They were very accommodating. Once the dress on again it sealed the deal. Thank you to DeLanie. You couldnt have made our dress shopping experience any better.

Sent on 09/01/2016

I bought my dress at their sample sale. I was able to get an amazing deal on a gorgeous dress. I plan to return to purchase my bridesmaid dresses.

Sent on 06/21/2016
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 01/15/2017

The White Room in Lebanon, TN had such a great selection and such great pricing. All of the employees were super helpful and friendly. I had a great time there and ending up finding the perfect dress!

Sent on 02/06/2017