2021 21st. Avenue, S Suite C-110, Nashville, TN 37212 Map · Phone number

About Jay Qualls Cakes

Nothing says elegance more than a beautifully well-designed wedding cake. The wedding cake often portrays the personality of the couple that we are celebrating; it is the perfect touch to the most wonderful day of your life. Here at Jay Qualls Cakes we will custom design a wedding cake that captures the essence of your style.

We are known for designing one of kind wedding cakes. We make the experience personal and you will leave feeling totally satisfied with the fact that your cake will look beautiful and be delicious. We like to design cakes that are simple, unique and elegant.

What makes us so unique and sets us apart from other wedding cake designers? Our cakes are truly a work of art, something so beautifully crafted that you almost don't want to eat it! Each and every couple we work with is special and we make it our mission to provide you with the best, top quality wedding cake.

From start to finish we are with you, our experience will give you the reassurance that out of all the to do lists of wedding planning, your cake worries will be put at ease. We begin with a free consultation and tasting where you meet with the cake designer to get a feel for what kind of wedding cake you’ve dreamed of.

More and more popular with wedding cakes is the grooms cake, after all this is his day too. We also do white chocolate fondant cakes. If this is more your style and something you want for your wedding day, be sure to tell us and we’ll make sure your expectations are met.

Jay Qualls Cakes service areas of Nashville, Franklin, Murfreesboro and Middle Tennessee specifically but Jay will also travel and do destination weddings.

Please take a look at our wedding cake gallery and client comments page for samples of the cakes we’ve designed and to read what past clients thought of their cake experience with us. We look forward to hearing from you! Also, check out our new blog site where we will be posting new images, recommendations, helpful hints, Jay's favorite recipes, and a lot of other interesting content that will help you in your planning process. We look forward to hearing from you and hopefull sitting down with you to do a tasting and design a one of a kind beautiful wedding cake just for you!

Follow Jay Qualls Cakes on

MaplesHeartCake22
MaplesWedgewoodChinaSmall
DeborahB

48 Reviews for Jay Qualls Cakes

Jay did my cake for my wedding in September. I had a few ideas, but Jay expertise and skills blew anything that I had in mind out of the water. My cake was perfect and unique. I couldn't of picked a more beautiful cake design. I would recommend Jay to anyone who is wanting something unique and different.

Sent on 01/23/2015

Corene · Married on 05/21/2014

I never had the pleasure of meeting with Jay in person but when a cake is as beautiful and scrumptious as his…it matters not. Jay’s work speaks for itself. He is an accomplished master in his field. With so much talent, it might be hard for a bride to choose what her heart desires, but for me it was simple. I asked Jay to do what he does best, create. The first time I saw my cake my heart skipped a beat. It was truly a work of art. He combined all of the esthetic elements of my wedding and transformed it into a delectable masterpiece. It was a vision of edible extravagance. I am a lover of cake and had I not been the bride I can assure you I would have been hiding in a corner eating much more than my fair share. So yummy!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Jay not only provided a beautiful cake, but he makes the most delicious cakes you will ever taste. Jay is very accommodating and will listen to your needs and preferences and make them show on your cake. He is truly an artist!

Sent on 11/24/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jay Qualls Cakes FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Croquembouche, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• 2021 21st. Avenue, S, Suite C-110 Nashville, 37212 See on map
    6152089810 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Only