Nashville, TN 37207 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Epiphany Events

Epiphany Events is a wedding and event planning company that specializes in identifying, clarifying and expressing the vision of your heart!

Follow Epiphany Events on

22 Reviews for Epiphany Events

• W

www.ATLaee.com · Married on 09/03/2016

Parthenia and Staff of Epiphany Events were Professional from Start to Finish. We collaborated as Vendors at a Beautiful Wedding Reception held at Bridgestone Arena in the Heart of Music City, USA. Being that I was traveling from out of State, Epiphany Events' attention and detail structure was communicated Verbally, Electronically, and Visually of the Layout and expectations. We stuck to the script and the very little modification that were made were done to ENHANCE their Delivery approach towards fulfilling the Clients Wants and Needs without swear nor struggle (SMOOTHLY EXECUTED). I sincerely Pray that we have the opportunity to work again in the near Future!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Epiphany Events's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, Dante! You have GREAT skills! I look forward to future collaboration!

Kelly · Married on 09/03/2016

Parthenia is so attentive to detail, professional and sincere. You are in the best of hands with her and her team. She communicates with not only her clients but the vendors she is working with in the same professional and detailed manner. I very much look forward to working with her on more events very soon!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Epiphany Events's reply:

Thank you, Kelly! You are fab!
  • F

freda · Married on 10/17/2015

Parthenia and Epiphany Events was the best investment I made for my wedding. All of the compliments I received from my wedding were due to her wisdom and guidance that went into the planning and producing a great wedding.

Parthenia was very respectful of my budget and made sure we received highest quality for our budget. She captured the perfect vision for our wedding even when I couldn’t articulate the details of the whole vision. She was a great advocate for myself and my fiancé and ensured that our wishes were respected and implemented.

As one who has planned many events in my professional career, she is an event planner’s event planner. She is one the most professional people I have ever done business with in my personal life and professional career. The day of my wedding I was completely relaxed and thoroughly enjoyed my day because I knew everything was being handled an efficient and professional manner. I will definitely hire Epiphany Events for my future events.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Epiphany Events's reply:

Freda, what an amazing review! You are such a classy woman, so I take these words as a high compliment! I am grateful for the opportunity to have served you and your kind husband!

• Kim Vetter Photography
    Kim Vetter Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Epiphany Events as a vendor was fabulous! Parthenia was a huge part of the planning from the beginning and was so responsive to all the needs of the day from the bride, her family, and her vendors. She and her team were so kind on the actual wedding day - you didn't see any stress from them or hear negative comments - so positive and excited! And everything went as planned!

• ROLAND'S Photography
    ROLAND'S Photography Wedding Photographers

Details are their specialty. Always great to work with. Very professional.

• Nashville, 37207 See on map