La Creme Wedding Cakes

Murfreesboro, TN View map

La Crème Wedding Cakes specializes in elegant and delicious, custom created wedding, groom's, anniversary, and bridal shower cakes. With each of our designs, we try and capture the very essence and style of your wedding event. All of our cakes, fillings, and icings are made from scratch for your event, which means the inside is just as fabulous as the outside! Our professionally licensed cake studio is located in Murfreesboro and serves greater Nashville and surrounding areas. We would love to meet with you, and create the perfect cake for your wedding event!

We take artful confections to a new level of creativity and gourmet delight. Our professionally licensed cake studio is located in Murfreesboro and serves greater Nashville and surrounding areas.

• Woman-owned

$6

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$7

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.75

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Ashlee T. Married on 04/30/2022

Highly Recommend La Crème Wedding Cakes

Not only was the cake absolutely gorgeous and everything I had asked for, but all of our guests said that it was the best wedding cake they’ve ever had!!! I highly recommend getting a cake for your special event from La Crème Wedding Cakes!
    Harriet D. Married on 01/01/2022

Best Wedding Cake EVER!

The wedding cake is one of my favorite parts of a wedding reception. I tasted several cakes before I found La Creme Wedding Cakes. I wanted a dense, moist, flavorful cake for my daughter's wedding. I found just that with La Creme. Elizabeth was wonderful to work with, from the tasting to drawings, to guidance on flavor combinations and size. We chose a 4 tier cake with two satellite cakes. The bottom tier was Almond cake with raspberry buttercream filling, the top 3 were almond with cream cheese filling all iced in buttercream. The satellite cakes were carrot cake ( the grooms favorite) and strawberry. These were all homemade with fresh ingredients. I just can't say enough about the beauty and taste. You can't go wrong if you choose Elizabeth and La Creme Wedding Cakes.
  • Lanitra
    Lanitra P. Married on 10/09/2021

Best Wedding Cake

I knew my wedding cake was going to be AMAZING from the time we did the cake tasting. The cake was so soft and delicious. Elizabeth was amazing to work with. Thank you again

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

That Special Day That Special Day Wedding Planners

Elizabeth at La Crème does a beautiful job! Her cakes are delicious. She is professional and easy to work with too. As if that wasn't enough, her pricing is very reasonable. You will not find a better wedding cake vendor. I highly recommend her!

Live Free Photography Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning work! We are absolutely in love with La Crème Cakes!! Highly recommend for modern brides looking for an incredible choice for their beautiful wedding. Its definitely important to choose the right people for your special day! Such a great choice!

Sweet James Events Sweet James Events Wedding Planners

Elizabeth, at La Crème Wedding Cakes, is amazing! Her cakes breathtaking and she is so easy to work with!

113 Taborwood Trail Murfreesboro, TN, 37127
Location of (La Creme Wedding Cakes)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding