La Creme Wedding Cakes Reviews

1 User photo

La Creme Wedding Cakes 1
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Simply Beautiful and Delicious!

La Creme was the easiest wedding vendor for me to choose. I researched so many bakeries for our wedding cake and the second I tasted her vanilla buttercream, I didn't need to look any further. I hate super sweet, sugary frosting and that's what I ran into most when searching for a vendor. Elizabeth makes the most amazing frosting with the perfect level of sweetness and flavor that literally melt in your mouth. Another issue I had was finding the right size cake in our budget. La Creme had SO many sizing options and we could figure out our cake budget much easier! I can't wait for our anniversary to thaw out our top tier! She also made my mom gluten free cupcakes that tasted so amazing! CHOOSE LA CREME WEDDING CAKES! Your sweet tooth won't regret it :)

Sent on 11/30/2018

La Creme Wedding Cakes's reply:

Thanks so much, Sarah! I'm ecstatic that you loved your cake and cupcakes. It was a joy to work with you. All the best to you both!

Elizabeth Mills · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful!

Amazing! Cakes were beautiful and SO tasty! My husband wanted a pretty hard groomscake and she exceeded our expectations! I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/27/2018

La Creme Wedding Cakes's reply:

I'm so thrilled you loved your cakes! You both were wonderful to work with and I loved the challenge of the groom's cake. Best wishes!
  • Anita

Anita Henley · Married on 10/20/2018

Made our vision a reality!!

We had a picky bride and a picture of the cake she wanted - 2 things that probably make every baker groan! But not Elizabeth! She assured us from day 1 that she could create the cake of our dreams - And She Did! It was picture perfect but not only that, it tasted Phenomenal ! Compliments are still coming in 2 weeks after our event. She was easy to work with and professional and prompt of the day of our wedding. I have already recommended Elizabeth and Le Creme to several people and I will continue to do so!!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    La Creme Wedding Cakes 2

La Creme Wedding Cakes's reply:

It was such a pleasure to make your daughter's dream cake come true! Thank you so much, and pass on our best wishes to the bride and groom.

Kaylyn · Married on 07/14/2018

I got so many complements on my wedding cake. I had multiple people tell me it was the prettiest wedding cake they had ever seen. Not only that, it tasted fantastic. I can't wait to bust out the top tier on our anniversary!

Ariel · Married on 03/17/2018

The cakes that we got were fantastic! They tasted amazing and we loved how beautiful they were! Would definitely recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 04/08/2018

La Creme Wedding Cakes's reply:

So glad you were happy with your cakes! Congrats to you both!

Beth · Married on 12/10/2017

Elizabeth was wonderful to work with and her cakes were so delicious! The cake was beautiful and exactly what I had imagined! Everyone was raving about the flavors, especially the banana with chocolate ganache! We did a three tier cake with 3 flavors and cupcakes. I would recommend La Creme to anyone needing a cake for their event.

Sent on 03/21/2018

La Creme Wedding Cakes's reply:

Thanks Beth! I'm so glad you loved your cake and everyone enjoyed the cupcakes too! You picked out some yummy flavors, which is just as important as the design. Best wishes to you both!

Danielle · Married on 10/14/2017

Elizabeth Myers was wonderful from start to finish. She warmly invited me into her home, and even though I told her in the beginning I would most likely get vanilla, she allowed me to try multiple different cakes along with multiple different icings to make sure I didn't miss out on anything! :) She was very flexible on pick up times for the cake, and the cake...she knocked out of the park! I gave her a Fast and Furious Tire DVD set holder and she replicated it for me and my groom absolutely loved it! It not only looked fabulous; it tasted amazing too. I have nothing bad to say about La Crème Wedding Cakes. I would definitely recommend!

A · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with La Creme Wedding Cakes was wonderful! Not only did Elizabeth provide so many delicious options at the tasting but she made the entire process so simple and stress free for us--from payment, to delivery, to preserving leftovers. Of course, the cake itself was delicious! We chose her banana cake with chocolate ganache for our wedding cake and it was divine! All of our guests were so impressed by the design and taste of the cake. It was certainly a show stopper. Skip the "big" names in town and go with La Creme. It will be one of the best and easiest decisions of your wedding.

Megan · Married on 09/09/2017

Excellent cake and cupcakes. They were beautiful and tasted amazing!

Darshell · Married on 09/02/2017

The cake was beautiful and Elizabeth went above and beyond to place the fresh flowers for me! Thank you so much it was great!

Holly · Married on 07/07/2017

Our wedding cake was beautiful and tasted amazing!!!

Carmillia · Married on 06/17/2017

Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious. We had the almond and strawberry cake flavors with cream cheese filling. Both were delish!!! Our guests raved about how fresh and delicious it was. Thank you for adding the finishing touch to our perfect day! We highly recommend La Crème Wedding Cakes.

Ashley · Married on 06/04/2017

Everything was wonderful! The cake was abosultely delicious, and it was decorated exactly how we wanted. Luckily she was able to fit us in last minute. Everyone really loved the cake! I highly recommend the strawberry.

sara · Married on 05/20/2017

Elizabeth was so kind and creative - she made our cake beautiful!

Natalie · Married on 05/06/2017

The cake looked amazing and tasted great. Elizabeth was very helpful and her prices are incredibly reasonable.

Darby · Married on 04/29/2017

Elizabeth was amazing to work with! The cupcakes were a huge hit at the wedding and there were none left at the end on the night. I would recommend her for any event!

Allison · Married on 04/01/2017

So creative, unique and delicious! Elizabeth was absolutely fantastic!!

Elisabeth · Married on 10/08/2016

Our cake surpassed my expectations. It was beautiful and elegant and tasty incorporated my mother's cake topper. Could not have asked for better service or product.

Rebekah · Married on 09/17/2016

Working with Elizabeth was wonderful! The cake she provided did not disappoint. We had a very picky groom, who gave her hand drawn pictures of what we wanted and she made it a reality. The guests couldn't stop talking about the details of the cake and how delicious it was. I wish I could upload a picture of the cake for you to see the quality of her work. Sheer perfection! I will definitely be using her again!

Jason · Married on 09/04/2016

Everything was amazing. Great company to make what you need. Everyone at my wedding raved about how delicious the cupcakes were. Definitely a must have place for wedding cake.

Patricia · Married on 09/02/2016

I cannot say enough good things about this company. We were handled with professionalism in a timely manner all needs addressed. The cakes were delicious moist and beautiful. She gave us multiple options and we decided to go with a small cake with only two tears and 175 cupcakes. She had no problems with changes to the order even down to the last week. We got the cupcakes in multiple flavors because we couldn't decide on just one we we met her for a tasting. They were all excellent. Our guest raved about how good the flavor was. She came out exactly when she said she would. She set up the cake independently. Then she asked us to review it to make sure it was OK. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

Tammie · Married on 08/27/2016

La Creme did our daughter's wedding cake and the grooms cake. Elizabeth is amazing! The cakes were moist and delicious. Absolutely amazing! They both looked like pictures from a magazine. Any future occasions we have that involves a cake we'll be calling La Creme!

Marisa · Married on 06/18/2016

The cake was so beautiful and delicious.

The BEST cake you will ever have! Everyone at our wedding was asking who made our beautiful cake and cupcakes because they were so delicious! Ever bit of cake and cupcakes were eaten. Elizabeth was great to work with and super sweet!

Destini · Married on 05/15/2016

Our wedding cake matched our colors perfectly we couldn't have asked for a better cake! It was absolutely gorgeous not to mention delicious!