La Creme Wedding Cakes Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Ashlee T. Married on 04/30/2022

Highly Recommend La Crème Wedding Cakes

Not only was the cake absolutely gorgeous and everything I had asked for, but all of our guests said that it was the best wedding cake they’ve ever had!!! I highly recommend getting a cake for your special event from La Crème Wedding Cakes!
    Harriet D. Married on 01/01/2022

Best Wedding Cake EVER!

The wedding cake is one of my favorite parts of a wedding reception. I tasted several cakes before I found La Creme Wedding Cakes. I wanted a dense, moist, flavorful cake for my daughter's wedding. I found just that with La Creme. Elizabeth was wonderful to work with, from the tasting to drawings, to guidance on flavor combinations and size. We chose a 4 tier cake with two satellite cakes. The bottom tier was Almond cake with raspberry buttercream filling, the top 3 were almond with cream cheese filling all iced in buttercream. The satellite cakes were carrot cake ( the grooms favorite) and strawberry. These were all homemade with fresh ingredients. I just can't say enough about the beauty and taste. You can't go wrong if you choose Elizabeth and La Creme Wedding Cakes.
  • Lanitra
    Lanitra P. Married on 10/09/2021

Best Wedding Cake

I knew my wedding cake was going to be AMAZING from the time we did the cake tasting. The cake was so soft and delicious. Elizabeth was amazing to work with. Thank you again
  • Charles
    Charles Married on 10/07/2021

Awesomesauce! Best ever

Contacted Beth for an infinity cake, I chose the strawberry cake with creme filling to celebrate my anniversary. All I can say is the cake was simply AWESOMESAUCE! My wife is not a big cake eater but she loves this cake and can't stop eating it. Beth was awesome to work with, very professional, and she finished the cake on time. Thank you Beth, we truly enjoyed the cake. Best ever, Wendy wants me to get another.
    Ryan C. Married on 08/21/2021

Delicious wedding cake

Elizabeth was great to work with and we highly recommend her! We were speechless when we saw how AMAZING the cake looked and tasted. The detail on the cake is a work of art.
  • Mathias
    Mathias S. Married on 05/06/2021

Beautiful and delicious food from a personable vendor

We were delighted to have found Ms. Myers, who helped us make the perfect cake for our wedding. Her recipe is absolutely delicious in any flavor and makes any of her elegant shapes taste as good as they look. We went for a two tiered, two flavored cake because we couldn't narrow down to just one. The tasting was one of the most fun parts of the wedding preparations and Elizabeth was always happy to answer questions and make sure we got the ideal end result.
  • Allison
    Allison K. Married on 05/01/2021

Absolutely amazing

Elizabeth at la creme cakes is truly phenomenal. Not only are her wedding cakes delicious but they are absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Elizabeth was such a joy to work with as well—she delivered the cake and even worked with the florist . 10/10 I would recommend her to anyone!
  • Meguel
    Meguel W. Married on 03/11/2021

Beyond my expectations

When I initially saw the cakes online I didn't believe my cake would look exactly like the picture I selected, but to my surprise, it exceeded my expectations. My husband and I tried a few other well known bakeries in our area that were not able to compete with her work. Our cake was my dream cake, simply beautiful.
  • Dyamond
    Dyamond Married on 05/30/2020

Cake cake cake

Let's just start off by sayin La Creme is a true hidden gem! Our wedding planner could not have chosen a better vendor for our wedding cake. From the style, taste, experience, and service, it was all definitely A1. Everyday I'm tempted to break tradition and start eating our top tier before our 1 year anniversary. Elizabeth is so kind and her cakes speak fro themselves. The best cake to-date! Thank you for adding one of the best additions to our wedding even during unprecedented times of the pandemic, Elizabeth delivered in all areas!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 03/14/2020

Wonderful!

So easy to work with! Will customize and work with you to get exactly what you want! I had to change the size of my cake kind of last minute because we had guests back out because of Covid and she was so understanding and allowed us to downsize. Would totally recommend!
  • Maria
    Maria L. Married on 11/17/2019

Exceptional Work + Amazing Taste

Everything about our cake was simply perfect! From the taste to the design, to the whole experience. My husband and I could not have asked for a better artist to create this delicious magic masterpiece on our wedding day. Thank you so much, Elizabeth! We loved every tasty detail and cannot wait to eat our top tier on our 1st Anniversary.
    Johnny C. Married on 11/02/2019

Highly Recommend!

I highly recommend using La Creme for your wedding! She’s so nice and easy to work with! Our wedding cake and grooms cake came out looking exactly as we had imagined. But even better, they tasted so great! It was tough choosing which flavors to go with because her options were all so delicious. Couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out!
    Jenny O. Married on 09/21/2019

My wedding cake turned out beautiful and was delicious!!

Loved my wedding cake. Elizabeth came to the venue and set my cake up. There was nothing for me to even worry about! It was absolutely beautiful!!
  • Vatsala
    Vatsala K. Married on 09/01/2019

Awesome experience. Awesome work

Very tasty cake. Elizabeth took special care to give that delicious taste. Thank you Elizabeth
  • Angela
    Angela F. Married on 07/21/2019

Absolutely Superb

Everything was amazing! The cake looked beautiful and tasted fantastic. Would absolutely recommend to anyone planning on getting married and needing a wonderful, delicious cake.
    Jenna G. Married on 06/22/2019

A great experience all around from first meeting to delivery of cake

She was awesome to work with and delivered and amazing and unforgettable cake!! I received endless compliments from all our guest to about how delicious and beautiful the cake was!!
  • Isabel
    Isabel D. Married on 01/05/2019

I'm so happy I found her! She really helped us a lot and was patient while we chose what we wanted. I felt really good with her, very nice person

I absolutely loved my cake..better than I had imagined. So delicious too!
  • Gaby
    Gaby Married on 11/03/2018

One word: Fantastic!

You not only need a delicious and beautiful cake for your wedding, you need a responsible, professional vendor that is reliable on times of excitement and nerves!
    From the initial contact, to the cake tasting appointment, to the delivery and set up of the cake! La Creme did not disappoint at all! The cake that we requested was exactly as the photo and everyone loved how tasty it was!
    La Creme was the best choice for our wedding cake!

La Creme Wedding Cakes's reply:

Thank you Gaby! I loved making your beautiful cake, and adding to the joy on such a special day! Congratulations to you both!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 11/03/2018

Simply Beautiful and Delicious!

La Creme was the easiest wedding vendor for me to choose. I researched so many bakeries for our wedding cake and the second I tasted her vanilla buttercream, I didn't need to look any further. I hate super sweet, sugary frosting and that's what I ran into most when searching for a vendor. Elizabeth makes the most amazing frosting with the perfect level of sweetness and flavor that literally melt in your mouth. Another issue I had was finding the right size cake in our budget. La Creme had SO many sizing options and we could figure out our cake budget much easier! I can't wait for our anniversary to thaw out our top tier! She also made my mom gluten free cupcakes that tasted so amazing! CHOOSE LA CREME WEDDING CAKES! Your sweet tooth won't regret it :)

La Creme Wedding Cakes's reply:

Thanks so much, Sarah! I'm ecstatic that you loved your cake and cupcakes. It was a joy to work with you. All the best to you both!
    Elizabeth M. Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful!

Amazing! Cakes were beautiful and SO tasty! My husband wanted a pretty hard groomscake and she exceeded our expectations! I definitely recommend her!

La Creme Wedding Cakes's reply:

I'm so thrilled you loved your cakes! You both were wonderful to work with and I loved the challenge of the groom's cake. Best wishes!
  • Anita
    Anita H. Married on 10/20/2018

Made our vision a reality!!

We had a picky bride and a picture of the cake she wanted - 2 things that probably make every baker groan! But not Elizabeth! She assured us from day 1 that she could create the cake of our dreams - And She Did! It was picture perfect but not only that, it tasted Phenomenal ! Compliments are still coming in 2 weeks after our event. She was easy to work with and professional and prompt of the day of our wedding. I have already recommended Elizabeth and Le Creme to several people and I will continue to do so!!

La Creme Wedding Cakes's reply:

It was such a pleasure to make your daughter's dream cake come true! Thank you so much, and pass on our best wishes to the bride and groom.
    Kaylyn Married on 07/14/2018
    I got so many complements on my wedding cake. I had multiple people tell me it was the prettiest wedding cake they had ever seen. Not only that, it tasted fantastic. I can't wait to bust out the top tier on our anniversary!
    Ariel Married on 03/17/2018
    The cakes that we got were fantastic! They tasted amazing and we loved how beautiful they were! Would definitely recommend them to everyone.

La Creme Wedding Cakes's reply:

So glad you were happy with your cakes! Congrats to you both!
    Beth Married on 12/10/2017
    Elizabeth was wonderful to work with and her cakes were so delicious! The cake was beautiful and exactly what I had imagined! Everyone was raving about the flavors, especially the banana with chocolate ganache! We did a three tier cake with 3 flavors and cupcakes. I would recommend La Creme to anyone needing a cake for their event.

La Creme Wedding Cakes's reply:

Thanks Beth! I'm so glad you loved your cake and everyone enjoyed the cupcakes too! You picked out some yummy flavors, which is just as important as the design. Best wishes to you both!
    Danielle Married on 10/14/2017
    Elizabeth Myers was wonderful from start to finish. She warmly invited me into her home, and even though I told her in the beginning I would most likely get vanilla, she allowed me to try multiple different cakes along with multiple different icings to make sure I didn't miss out on anything! :) She was very flexible on pick up times for the cake, and the cake...she knocked out of the park! I gave her a Fast and Furious Tire DVD set holder and she replicated it for me and my groom absolutely loved it! It not only looked fabulous; it tasted amazing too. I have nothing bad to say about La Crème Wedding Cakes. I would definitely recommend!