Classic Cakes

Brentwood, TN View map

Your wedding cake should be exceptional since there are no 'do-overs' on your wedding day. If you want to ensure your cake is exactly what you envision, hiring a professional with 30 + years experience is a good way to start. Classic Cakes specializes in bringing you the best flavors, combined with individualized cake designs, resulting in a stunning cake that everyone will be talking about for years to come. Leslie's been creating cakes for over 30 years, making cakes for the likes of Alan Jackson, Pred's captain Roman Josi, Joe Diffie and Loretta Lynn. Website: www.classiccakes.net

or.....

Email Leslie at weddingcake@comcast.net for a quote or call for a private tasting. $200 minimum on all cakes.

• Woman-owned

$6

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$7

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$4

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Cutters
Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Kosher

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Cassidy S. Getting married on 01/05/2024

Classic Cakes by Leslie

Leslie is great to work with and has great relationships with many venues around town! Her prices are very competitive and she offers a personal tasting experience with so many flavor options whether no matter if they are common or custom!

Classic Cakes's reply:

Thanks Cassidy. It's always great working with you, and I can't wait to work with you and your next client.
    Lilly B. Married on 01/07/2023

Cheryl Wright

Leslie's experience was such a blessing in making our daughter's wedding cake and the groom's cake. Both were delicious and beautiful! Her website was very helpful in showcasing her work and helped us make decisions. Leslie is professional and personable, I highly recommend her!

Classic Cakes's reply:

Thank you for your kind comments! I love making everything easy for my brides, as well as giving them options they wouldn't normally have with a large bakery. Loved working with you!
    Leslie
  • Katherine
    Katherine P. Married on 11/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best vendor we worked with!

From the day we hired Leslie to the final product, she was a God sent! Not only was it the best cake (we had 3 different flavors, but got to pick from so many options), but it was something ALL our guests commented on as we talked with them! I wish she had a whole cake shop because it was truly the best cake I have ever tasted. She was so professional and while other vendors were a quite chaotic, she did exactly what she promised to me. I cannot say enough good things about Leslie and our experience with her! I was very price conscious (wedding budget and I am a financial advisor), but she was worth every penny! She only does 1 cake per month too, so you know she will be focused on you and making your experience perfect! Our wedding was also in south Franklin/College Grove area, and she never once questioned the distance. So, if you are looking for someone to do your wedding cake (one guests will remember and completely enjoy), I would book her as soon as you can! Truly the best vendor I worked with throughout our planning process!

Classic Cakes's reply:

Wow! Thank you for such a nice review. It makes my day to hear that people were truly happy with my work.
    Leslie
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Menu Maker Catering & Events Menu Maker Catering & Events Wedding Caterers

I have worked with Classic Cakes for over 12 years. She always delivers a wonderful, 1st class cake.Leslie is a true professional.

Weddings by Mary Natalie Weddings by Mary Natalie Wedding Planners

I love Leslie with Classic Cakes. I have been working with her for several years. She is professional, and does beautiful design on her cakes.

Kevin Wimpy Photography Kevin Wimpy Photography Wedding Photographers

Leslie's cakes are fabulous, beautiful, and professional.

912 Sunny Hill Rd. Brentwood, TN, 37027
Location of (Classic Cakes)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding