Madison, TN 37115 Map · Phone number

About Sweet James Events

At Sweet James Events, we are dedicated to providing our Brides with a planning process that is organized, seamlessly executed and fun!  We want to take your vision and make it a beautiful reality.  If you aren't sure what you'd like, no problem!  Let's create a unique and unforgettable event together!

We offer Full-Service Planning & Month-of Coordinating.  So, no matter what stage of planning you're at, we can jump in to help!  We have connections and experiences with dozens of vendors in Nashville and surrounding areas and look forward to sharing them with you.

Sweet James Events would be honored to be a part of your special day!

Follow Sweet James Events on

29 Reviews for Sweet James Events

• Libby

Libby McArthur · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Best decision EVER!

I cannot even begin to describe what a blessing Ashley was during the wedding planning process and on our wedding day! She was so organized and made sure every detail I had envisioned was executed on the big day. I had a relatively large wedding plus a separate ceremony and reception venue and Ashley handled all of the coordination with ease and confidence. Ashley also went above and beyond with the time she spent with us during the planning meetings. Because of the time she spent not only helping plan but getting to know me — I felt more than confident and trusted that she could make any decisions that needed to be taken care of the day of without having to ask me. The wedding day ran so so smoothly and was even more perfect than I could have dreamed of! Hiring Ashley and her amazing team was the best decision we made!!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Sweet James Events's reply:

Libby! What an amazing day! I loved our time together and was overjoyed to watch you and Adam love each other so deeply and join in marriage. Lots of congratulations and hearts sent your way!

Tracey Benner · Married on 09/18/2020

I didn’t have to worry about a thing

Ashley and her team are awesome. I just can’t say enough. Everything ran smoothly & on time. My daughter had a couple of hiccups with her dress & Ashley even took care of it! Best decision to hire Sweet James! Thank you so much Ashley!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Sweet James Events's reply:

Thank you, Tracey! I had so much fun planning with you for Haley & Michael’s beautiful day. Congrats to the newlyweds!
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Vining · Married on 04/03/2020

Professional even when wedding was canceled

Unfortunately, we were supposed to get married on April 3rd, 2020, but had to cancel due to the Governor's order of no more than 10 people at a social gathering. Even though we had to cancel, I still HIGHLY recommend Ashley and Sweet James Events. Ashley was so quick to respond to any questions that I had and was so helpful when giving me advice even when we were far away from the month-out point. She was so determined to help us every step of the process and I know she would have been the best wedding coordinator I could have ever asked for had my wedding gone as planned.

Sent on 04/04/2020

Sweet James Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Tucker's Gap Event Center Banquet Halls

Pleased with her skills in planning exactly what our client wanted. She went above the normal tasks and efforts to ensure the venue was spectacular.

• Nashville Party Authority Wedding DJs

As professionals in the wedding industry we see a lot of event planners. Sweet James Events stands apart because they truly plan the events around their clients’ personalities and wishes. They really care—And they really show it.

• Madison, 37115 See on map
    Location of (Sweet James Events)