Vow'd Weddings

Nashville, TN View map Visit website

Vow’d Weddings, based in Nashville, Tennessee, is a professional wedding boutique offering a seamless and streamlined service. Their focus is on your enjoyment, helping you to find the ideal dress for your occasion that doesn’t break the bank. From their at-home trial services to their extensive collection of designer dresses, this team is here to cater to your wedding needs.

The team at Vow’d Weddings works with each client to create a tailored experience for their convenience. They stock a wide range of dresses in a variety of sizes, allowing you to choose the fitting that best celebrates your figure. Although based in Nashville, this company has locations throughout Tennessee, North Carolina, and Texas, allowing you to enjoy their services from any of these states.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls

Which of the following services do you provide?

Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Full Refund
4.1

• Bridget
    Bridget N. Getting married on 11/18/2022

Perfect! Said yes to my dress!

I absolutely cannot recommend Vowd Bridal enough. From the minute I booked an appointment online, to buying and receiving my dress, everything was perfect. They put my name on an adorable sign up front that made me feel welcome. The organization of the dresses was amazing. Consultant was nice and helpful but not too over the top. I tried on 8 dresses, and could have left happy with 6 of them. So many nice unique options. Didn't feel rushed and the prices are soo reasonable. My dress was delivered less than 2 weeks later. If you are looking for an affordable, gorgeous dress in a reasonable timeline. Look no further.

Vow'd Weddings's reply:

Yay! We're so glad you had such an amazing experience with Vow'd. We can't wait to see photos of the big day :)
  • Gina
    Gina C. Getting married on 05/15/2022

The Best Dress Spot!

I was looking forward to going wedding dress shopping here, and it really was an amazing experience! Shelby was the best and she made me feel so special. She walked around with me and really got to know what I was thinking, and she went around with my cousin and helped her pick out a few too.
    In the end my dress was in budget and it actually arrived to my apartment 3 days after I ordered it! They also have a 2 week full cash refund!! I highly recommend trying this place out!
    Addison Married on 08/27/2021

Cannot recommend them enough

The Vow’d staff was so accommodating and welcoming. They had already gone over my Pinterest board and had picked out a few dresses they thought I would like before I selected a few more. The one I ended up buying was the first one that they had picked out!! They have been so personal, following up with me and making sure that all is well. I had to return a size and get a new one which they made sure I got and the process was easy. Their shipping is so fast and the quality of the dress is great! I also appreciated the variety of prices of their dresses which meant that there were very affordable ones! I cannot recommend them enough!

1200 Villa Place, #108 Nashville, TN, 37212

Monday-Thursday 10:30AM-6PM Friday-Saturday 10:30AM-7PM Sunday 10:30AM-5PM
Location of (Vow'd Weddings)
4145 Main at North Hills Street Raleigh, NC, 27513 See on map
984-275-3170

Monday-Saturday: 10:00am - 7:00pm Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
1930 Camden Road, Suite 125 Charlotte, NC, 28203 See on map
980-785-0800

OPENING SOON!
11 Market Square Knoxville, TN, 37901 See on map
865-888-5940

Monday-Wednesday: 10:30am - 7:00pm Thursday: CLOSED Friday-Saturday: 10:30am - 7:00pm Sunday: 12:00pm - 7:00pm

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding