Romantic Creations Bridal

Nashville, TN View map

High Fashion Bridal Boutique | Romantic Creations Bridal | Nashville

Romantic Creations Bridal high fashion Couture Wedding Dresses at our Nashville Bridal Shop, exclusive Custom Designed Dresses and Evening Gowns handmade by Couture Fashion Designer Maria Elena Bishop.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Full Customization
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

• Jessica
    Jessica Married on 11/05/2016
    Maria is absolutely amazing! I can't say enough wonderful things about her! She made the perfect dress for me. I tried on a few options in her store and liked elements of three different ones, so she made an original combining all the pieces that I liked from each. We had three fittings, so I was able to tweak things even after the initial order and it turned out better than I could have imagined! Thanks Maria!
    Kelli Married on 08/14/2014
    Maria is absolutely incredible. I didn’t like any of the wedding dresses I tried on. Went to several different stores and tried on many dresses and never felt like a dress was "the one." So I decided I was going to draw up a sketch and have one created. I found Romantic Creations by luck through a Google search, called Maria up and within the first few minutes on the phone with her I knew that she would be the seamstress to make my wedding dress. Booked an apt. The very next day and we drew up a sketch together of exactly what I wanted in a wedding dress. We picked the material and she began making the dress very soon after that. Maria was always such a sweetheart and so accommodating. I was very lucky to have found her.

We had agreed that I needed the dress done by late Oct, however my husband and I decided to elope in early Aug. I asked if she could have the dress done 8 weeks sooner and she said that it was no problem. I had several fittings to make sure it was everything I wanted, but was so much more. My wedding dress was absolutely GORGEOUS! She made the wedding dress of my dreams! It was beautiful and I was told on many occasions that it was the most beautiful wedding dress they had ever seen. I do not know what I would have done without Maria and her amazing talent!

If you are considering having your wedding dress or any dress made, I HIGHLY recommend Maria!
    Anne Married on 11/23/2013
    Maria was an absolute delight to work with!! She is both professional and a highly skilled designer and seamstress. I work in the field of design and know that it can be difficult to interpret people's wants at times–Maria was perfect in this aspect. She very carefully listened to every request I had for my wedding dress and her design came out more perfectly than I could have ever imagined or asked for. Through the process she became a trusted friend and it was a JOY to have her be a part of our wedding day! Maria has my highest recommendation.

Pricing

Romantic Creations Bridal Price Rates

2131 Belcourt Ave Nashville, TN, 37212
615-588-0139

Tuesday - Friday 10:00am - 6:00pm Saturday- 10:00am - 4:00pm
Location of (Romantic Creations Bridal)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding